Bachman's Roofing Building & Remodeling Inc

07/01/2023

36 S Elm St

WERNERSVILLE, PA 19565

Following all CDC and PA Dept. of Health Guidelines

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Bachman’s Roofing is Family owned and operated Building and Remodeling Company servicing Pennsylvania for over 40 years. Bachman’s Roofing, Building & Remodeling, Inc takes pride in quality workmanship, and long lasting customer relationships, being sure to service a customer’s every need. Our staff is licensed and insured and they only use quality products....

roofing (240)gutter repair (54)siding companies (28)window replacement (16)door installation (2)chimney repair (14)gutter cleaning (7)insulation (5)decks & porches (5)general contractors (5)roof cleaning (4)garage building (4)

12/30/2021

Kaitlin B.

We had a roof and window capping project done by Bachmans starting this past November 4th. I say starting because we were told that both projects could be done in one day of work. The quote was reasonable and we accepted. After the roof was completed we noticed the windows we asked to be capped were not done. It was a Friday morning when we noticed the issue and I emailed over the weekend to let the person who did the estimate know. I then got a phone call on Monday letting me know the project was marked as complete and I would be getting an invoice by email. I explained the situation and was told someone would reach out. The second person spoke to me like I was a child and said the crew reported doing the 3 requested window caps on the back of the home. As it turns out the estimator labeled the schematics of my house wrong with the front (facing the side) as the back so they actually REMOVED existing caps and replaced them. But she would forward the information to production. They call and give me more runaround asking which windows I needed done. The ones that are still unfinished! Finally after several phone calls I was told a crew would stop by "when they were in the area next". Over 3 weeks goes by and I get a phone call that they will come the next day. No one showed up. I call them back December 23rd and I'm pretty irritated. They promise to have someone out on Monday the 27th. Not holding my breath. Day of, they cancel because of weather. Ok I understand that, I don't want the crew working in bad weather. FINALLY the next day they finish the windows. Almost 2 months after the "one day" project. I get the invoice, and I question it because the job took so long to complete. I had director of operations Carl Rost calling me within 5 minutes. He was extremely rude and condescending during the entire phone call and kept insisting the team did more than the job they were asked to do. I never asked for them to do extra work. Looking at my home it's incredibly obvious which side is the front and even if not, the instructions were to cap the 3 windows not remove and replace existing capping. Overall the work is done, but the customer service, communication and the way we were treated was unacceptable and I will not be using or recommending them in the future.

Description of Work
Roof install and window capping

Category roofing,replacement windows

Work Completed On 12/30/2021

Please remove this review, you did not contact us through Angi Ads.

12/24/2020

Marie G.

Job not done yet. Looking for less expensive

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Category contractors

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

11/15/2020

Alana F.

Excellent from the time I left a message on Angie's list til the time.e the project was completed. Beckham's responded promptly and sent an appraisal team out. Both Jon Unger and his partner where respectful, listened to all I had to say, and spent time explaining what needed to be done. They were extremely thorough on examining my roof, attic, chimney, gutters. There was NO high pressure from them. The appraisal was within my thoughts of the cost. Once the job was completed, I was totally delighted. Bachman is team was right on time, they all were respectful, took care of protecting the house and yard from debris. They worked well as a team, I was showed pictures of my roof where plywood was need to be replaced. The entire roof and cleanup was done by 4 pm. I have not found any debris, nails, garbagw , etc. All the lights were replaced to there original spots! Perfect job! Perfect team! Perfect roofing company!! My house looks great with the new roof and gutters! You can not go wrong with this company. Excellent workmanship!

Description of Work
Roof replaced,gutters replaced

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 11/15/2020

Thank you very much for your kind review. I will be sure to let the entire team know how pleased you are with your project. We appreciate you choosing Bachman’s Roofing, Building & Remodeling for your home improvement project and we would be humbled if you considered us for any future home improvement needs.

10/16/2020

David S.

We requested quotes from contractors for the replacement of our home's original asphalt roof (three tab standard). Bachmans was very competitive. We appreciated their approach to inspection of the roof, discussion of details in the roof line and practices and features they use to provide a quality roof replacement. Chris Jameson worked with us on a second bid when we decided we wanted a different shingle than first proposed. Bachman's installs the major manufacturers and is certified as a quality installer for CertainTeed and GAF (perhaps others). We selected a CertainTeed Landmark Pro product with extended warranty. They use best practices such as site-fabricated soldered copper flashing. They gave us a couple days notice of the install date and arrived at 7AM and departed by around 5 PM. They did a fine job protecting foundation plantings and the house during construction and a very good job cleaning up (we have had roofs done on three houses and they did probably the best job in picking up). We had a small issue regarding the manufacturer of the ice and water shield underlayment material - Bachman's installed a non-CertainTeed product due to availability issues. Chris and his management contacted CertainTeed during the day of installation to provide us email documentation that the alternate product was acceptable. The chimney painting was with a high quality Sherwin Williams product - they came to clean it one day and back to paint the next. All the work looks good and after a couple rainstorms appears to be solid, as expected. As noted, we would consider using Bachman for other work based on this experience.

Description of Work
Remove and replace roof on house. Clean and paint chimney surface to seal stucco.

Category roofing,chimney repair,garage builders

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

08/31/2020

Janette V.

I was dreading having this done but Bachman's made it a breeze. They came out and did the initial inspection, took photos and provided me with a quote within 48 hours. They contacted me a week before the start date, which was a Monday and advised a dumpster would be delivered on Friday. Monday morning they arrived at 6:45 AM and started right at it. My husband was very impressed, everyone on the crew had a specific job and it just flowed. I had 2 old layers up there to come off, they had the entire job done and cleaned up by 4:00 PM. I only gave them a B in price, because I did receive cheaper quotes, however, the time frame to do the job was 2-3 days, which would be a huge interruption for me since I work from home and on the phone most of the day, so having it done in one day alleviated me having to take days off work. The crew was polite, professional, efficient. I have already referred to others. Thanks so much.

Description of Work
New roof on home

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

Thank you very much for your kind review, we appreciate you choosing Bachman’s Roofing, Building & Remodeling for your roofing project.

07/23/2020

Arthur L.

Instead of replacing all our gutters as had been recommended by another organization, they simply replaced a downspout and reinforced our existing gutters which solved the problem and saved us money. Honest, knowledgeable and professional. Would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
We thought we needed our gutters replaced.

Category gutter repair,garage builders

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

Thank you for choosing Bachman’s Roofing, Building & Remodeling for your gutter project. We are glad that you were pleased with the work we performed and we appreciate your kind review.

05/19/2020

David S.

Gutter replacement and sidewalk cut for drain.

Description of Work
It took multiple weeks and calls/emails for Benny to ever provide an estimate which ended up being $6000 more than any other. Why does 12 feet of my sidewalk need to be removed and re-poured for what should be an 8 inch cut? I don’t know because Benny stopped responding!

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for providing feedback in regards to your experience with us, we strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction on each project we quote. Bachman's Roofing, Building & Remodeling, pride ourselves in providing the best quality in workmanship to each project we undertake, we may not always be the least expensive choice, however, we are craftsman with almost 50 years of experience and numerous honors and awards backing our work. We stand behind 100% of the projects we complete with 24/7 customer service and the industry's best warranties. Thank you for the opportunity to quote your project, we wish you the best with your gutter replacement.

05/13/2020

Linda G.

They were excellent. I got an Angie's List discount and I am very pleased with them because they did a good job with my old home where it is 4 stories in the back. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did a new roof for me.

Work Completed On 09/20/2013

04/13/2020

Karen G.

Estimate was too high. ($1,078.00) for 12' of gutter and 40' of down spout. I did the job for $87.00.

Description of Work
Gutter repair.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

Ms. [Member Name Removed], thank you for sharing your feedback, I am sorry that you found our estimate to be too high. We provided you with an estimate to replace 12 feet of the gutter and 40 feet of the downspout for $1078.00, it would be impossible to replace 12 feet of the gutter and 40 feet of the downspout for $87.00. We don't dispute that a homeowner can complete a repair project on their own for less than what it would cost for professional replacement services. We appreciate the opportunity to quote your project.

10/29/2019

Scott C J.

A very professional company. Excellent job and a good feeling that my money was well spent. Arrived at agreed upon time and completed the work thoroughly.

Description of Work
Replace existing asphalt shingle roof

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for the tremendous feedback! We are happy we could assist with your recent roofing project and that you are pleased with our work. Thanks and have a great day!

Residential & commercial roofing, remodeling-general, siding, gutter work, copper flashing, skylight, additions, porches, decks, basements, door, window, inspections, rain barrel and diverter, kitchens & bathrooms.