Bachman's Roofing Building & Remodeling Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/01/2021

36 S Elm St

WERNERSVILLE, PA 19565

Bachman’s Roofing is Family owned and operated Building and Remodeling Company servicing Pennsylvania for over 40 years. Bachman’s Roofing, Building & Remodeling, Inc takes pride in quality workmanship, and long lasting customer relationships, being sure to service a customer’s every need. Our staff is licensed and insured and they only use quality products....

roofing (239)gutter repair (54)siding companies (28)window replacement (15)door installation (2)chimney repair (14)gutter cleaning (7)insulation (5)decks & porches (5)general contractors (5)roof cleaning (4)garage building (4)

12/24/2020

Job not done yet. Looking for less expensive

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter replacement

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2020

11/15/2020

Excellent from the time I left a message on Angie's list til the time.e the project was completed. Beckham's responded promptly and sent an appraisal team out. Both Jon Unger and his partner where respectful, listened to all I had to say, and spent time explaining what needed to be done. They were extremely thorough on examining my roof, attic, chimney, gutters. There was NO high pressure from the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced,gutters replaced

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2020

Thank you very much for your kind review. I will be sure to let the entire team know how pleased you are with your project. We appreciate you choosing Bachman’s Roofing, Building & Remodeling for your home improvement project and we would be humbled if you considered us for any future home improvement needs.

10/16/2020

We requested quotes from contractors for the replacement of our home's original asphalt roof (three tab standard). Bachmans was very competitive. We appreciated their approach to inspection of the roof, discussion of details in the roof line and practices and features they use to provide a quality roof replacement. Chris Jameson worked with us on a second bid when we decided we wanted a different ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace roof on house. Clean and paint chimney surface to seal stucco.

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

08/31/2020

I was dreading having this done but Bachman's made it a breeze. They came out and did the initial inspection, took photos and provided me with a quote within 48 hours. They contacted me a week before the start date, which was a Monday and advised a dumpster would be delivered on Friday. Monday morning they arrived at 6:45 AM and started right at it. My husband was very impressed, everyone on the c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on home

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

Thank you very much for your kind review, we appreciate you choosing Bachman’s Roofing, Building & Remodeling for your roofing project.

07/23/2020

Instead of replacing all our gutters as had been recommended by another organization, they simply replaced a downspout and reinforced our existing gutters which solved the problem and saved us money. Honest, knowledgeable and professional. Would definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We thought we needed our gutters replaced.

CATEGORY gutter repair,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

Thank you for choosing Bachman’s Roofing, Building & Remodeling for your gutter project. We are glad that you were pleased with the work we performed and we appreciate your kind review.

05/19/2020

Gutter replacement and sidewalk cut for drain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It took multiple weeks and calls/emails for Benny to ever provide an estimate which ended up being $6000 more than any other. Why does 12 feet of my sidewalk need to be removed and re-poured for what should be an 8 inch cut? I don’t know because Benny stopped responding!

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for providing feedback in regards to your experience with us, we strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction on each project we quote. Bachman's Roofing, Building & Remodeling, pride ourselves in providing the best quality in workmanship to each project we undertake, we may not always be the least expensive choice, however, we are craftsman with almost 50 year...

05/13/2020

They were excellent. I got an Angie's List discount and I am very pleased with them because they did a good job with my old home where it is 4 stories in the back. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a new roof for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2013

04/13/2020

Estimate was too high. ($1,078.00) for 12' of gutter and 40' of down spout. I did the job for $87.00.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter repair.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

Ms. [Member Name Removed], thank you for sharing your feedback, I am sorry that you found our estimate to be too high. We provided you with an estimate to replace 12 feet of the gutter and 40 feet of the downspout for $1078.00, it would be impossible to replace 12 feet of the gutter and 40 feet of the downspout for $87.00. We don't dispute that a homeowner can complete a repair project on their ow...

10/29/2019

A very professional company. Excellent job and a good feeling that my money was well spent. Arrived at agreed upon time and completed the work thoroughly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace existing asphalt shingle roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for the tremendous feedback! We are happy we could assist with your recent roofing project and that you are pleased with our work. Thanks and have a great day!

10/12/2019

Bachman's was very professional and worked well with our homeowners insurance. The project was done in a day and on budget

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced our roof after tornado damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

Photo for Bachman's Roofing Building & Remodeling Inc - 36 S Elm St, WERNERSVILLE, PA - 38167463

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for choosing Bachman's Roofing, Building & Remodeling for your roofing project. We always appreciate feedback from our customers and we are pleased you are happy with the new roof.

Residential & commercial roofing, remodeling-general, siding, gutter work, copper flashing, skylight, additions, porches, decks, basements, door, window, inspections, rain barrel and diverter, kitchens & bathrooms.