Team Turf

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2012

Our mission is to provide the best results and service in our industry. Through our highly dedicated professional team, unparalled commitment to customer services, our environment, and qualify products. We will treat every property as if it is our own....

Montes Landscaping

To start off we offer from routine mowing, Fall and spring clean up, mulch/bed maintenance, landscape design and installation, hedge management, patio and Paver installations, retaining walls, leaf removal, new lawns and lawn repairs, detaching along with aeration and reseeding, gutter cleaning, drainages, lawn programs and more to offer. Where quality and value means something. We are locally owned and operated company that values honest and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer variety of landscaping services that are customizable to each individual project. You will find us to be competitive price, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. At Montes landscaping, We are committed to your lawn and landscapes appearance. With many years of knowledge and experience, our family owned business has proudly serviced the Erie are and surroundings.

Odd Job The Tree Specialist LLC

We provide the following professional services: •Free Estimates •Dead, Dying, And Hazardous Tree Removal •Tree Pruning •Crane And Bucket Truck Services •24hr Emergency Service PA 164365

Offers by Odd Job The Tree Specialist LLC on Angi
J Thomas Tree Service, Inc.

J. Thomas Tree Service is owned and operated by Jacob Thomas, CTSP, Certified Tree Care Safety Professional, ISA Certified Arborist PD2262A. The company holds membership and certifications in the TCIA (Tree Care Industry Association) as well as the ISA (International Society of Arboriculture). Our motto "Out on A Limb For You" exemplifies our commitment to our customers and our industry. J. Thomas Tree Service employees are trained, dedicated, and committed to providing the very best of service to (ANSI) A300 Standards for Tree Care Operations.

06/23/2017

came to my house and looked at the courtyard on March 28th 2017. It is now June16th and I have had no response from them. Called several times over the 3 month period with no results.

Description of Work
replant my courtyard

Category lawn service

I am so sorry you had a bad experience with our company, I would love to know who you spoke with as I have no information in our system. Replanting of lawns is not a service we provide, but if someone calls us about replanting we always refer them to landscapers that do that kind of work. We would love for you to call our office so we can discuss what may have happened and how we can fix this.

03/06/2016

Better than others we've tried in the area, will continue w them

Description of Work
Lawn treatment

01/01/2016

Excellent. My yard is looking so much better. Very friendly on the phone and do not annoy me with added services. Am pleased that applications were not applied just before downpours like I experienced from other companies. I highly recommend Team Turf!

Description of Work
Fertilized and added weed control, grub control, limed over several applications

10/07/2015

Excellent. They were very good at communicating.

Description of Work
They delivered a 5yd truckload bark mulch.

Category landscaping

08/19/2015

This is the second year I have used them after giving up on several other companies. I could not say enough about how wonderful, professional, and courteous this company acts. I have absolutely no qualms about recommending them. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
fertilizer, weed control, pre-emergent, surface insect control

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Lawn Fertilization, Crabgrass, Weed Control, Grub Prevention, Flea & Tick Programs, Core Aeration, Overseeding, Tree & Shrub Care, Total Vegetation Control, Spider-Proofing and Perimeter Pest Control, Disease & Snow Mold Control.