Tri-State Restoration Service Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2010

We are a fire damage, water damage, wind/storm damage, vehicle damage, vandalism damage restoration/repair company and also a general contractor. We take great pride in our twenty four years of professional experience in serving and satisfying our customers. We also work with our customer's insurance companies when needed, providing a computerized breakdown of structural repairs. When insurance companies are not involved we provide an estimate/proposal to our customers for the work to be performed and the terms of payment after the repair cost is agreed upon....

Spence Painting

Install siding doors decks & more. Additional fax - (724) 228-8839. Award winning. 2017 Super Service Award!

Rebuilders

General Contractor Specializing in Disaster Restoration and Electrical. We pride ourselves on safety, quality, and keeping your project on schedule and under budget!

T. Williams Handyman Service

Licenced and insured owner operated handyman service servicing Washington County and surrounding areas. All jobs are done to the highest standards at competitive prices.

10/15/2014

Description of Work
They said they were too busy & would call me in a couple weeks. They never called back

Category handyman service,remodeling

07/19/2013

Mr. Bernett, has shot straight with me and was very helpful in showing me the previous contractors errors and took the time to explain to me each situation; what was done incorrectly; what he would have to do to fix the errors, and explained each step. He has stayed in close contact with me.He has worked in a very timely manner, he has shown nothing but professionalism and honesty. His work is abo...

Description of Work
Owner Scott Bernett came onto this job as my GC. I had an extemely bad and costly experience with Kiing Electric and Handyman Services, and even with a 2nd contractor who was going to come in and fix what Mr. King had damaged.. The 2nd contractor did faulty masonry work and provided extremely unprofessional and poor quality of work as well. Mr. Bernett, came to do an assessment. I hired him to come and fix all the mistakes and to finishg out the original job of an addition to my home .

Category remodeling

03/25/2012

The condo above me had their hot water tank burst and it flooded my home. I had water dripping from the bathroom exhaust fan when I awoke that morning, my bathroom received the most damage with large ceiling stains which expanded out to the hall, and bathroom walls that blistered when water got under the paint. The carpet flooding expanded to all rooms except my kitchen. I called several restorati...

Description of Work
Initial flooded carpet lifted and dried by fans. Later, stains on ceiling painted in bathroom and hall, bathroom walls repaired from water damage and painted. Carpet replaced throughout condo. Unrelated to water damage, bifold laundry area doors repaired and put back on track.

Category handyman service,water damage restoration

Soot, smoke and odor removal, board-up, demolition, rough framing, plumbing and heating, electrical wiring, plaster and drywall, carpet, vinyl, ceramic, hardwood flooring, kitchens, bathrooms, doors and windows, painting and wallpaper finishing, siding and insulation, masonry and all types of roofing,