RHODES CARPET & INSTALLATION

With Angi since May 2010

4.3

Molyneaux Tile Carpet Wood has been providing tile, carpets and wood flooring to residents of the Pittsburgh area since 1930, through 4 generations. You can trust Molyneaux of Pittsburgh for your next tile, carpet or wood flooring project. We are locally owned & operated and are an Award winning company. Visit one of our 8 flooring locations or give us a call directly today!

Bob Milliron Flooring Services was established in 1973. Bob Milliron owns and operates this business independently, but offers sub-contracting when necessary. He has been installing flooring since his return from military duty in 1973.

Suburban Floors has over 25 years experience in everything from carpet to hardwood, and everything in between, we can provide you with the expertise that you need, with a personal touch. We listen to your needs and schedule an appointment that fits into your schedule. Since we bring our showroom to you, there's no need to worry about traditional business hours.

08/21/2015

It was a breeze from going to the showroom to bring home samples to ordering to installation.

Description of Work
Installed new carpet in large basement game room and carpeted the stairs. Also installed nice, thick padding underneath.

04/29/2013

Description of Work
The carpet installation went very well. After the installation we noticed a defect in the carpet. Ken Rhodes looked at it and sent a rep out to evaluate the problem. The rep agreed that there was a defect. Ken was all over the company until we were satisfied. I couldn't be happier with Rhodes carpet Co.

06/18/2012

The carpet installation itself was not a horrible job, but the installers did not speak very good English and they left a huge mess behind. I don't know how long I was on my belly scouring the floor so my daughter did not find another/step on another/eat a carpet tack. I stepped on two just on my steps alone. Remnants were left behind, as well as carpet threads scattered everywhere. On another han...

Description of Work
They were to carpet a bedroom, approximately 11' x 11', a short hallway, 15' x 5' and 15 stairs.