Nicolella Roofing

Founded 1968 • With Angi since February 2008

305 West Maiden St

Washington, PA 15301

Nicolella Roofing is an established family-owned and operated residential and commercial roofing company that has been operating Washington, PA since 1968. This year we are celebrating our 47th year in operation. That is over 40 years of roofing installation and repair experience in Washington, PA

07/23/2018

Alison M.

On time, very professional, will use them again

Description of Work
Roof repairs

01/15/2018

Betsy D.

I called Nicolella last minute after having called 6 other contractors for a quote. I was referred to them by a friend of mine. They raved about how well the took care of their roof. Anyway, Mark talked to me for 30 minutes on the project and the way his company does business. He said he would quote me after he came out and walked on the roof and looked things over. He was the first and only contractor to do that. He took pictures of the roof and discussed what was needed. I received the quote promptly. He wasn't the cheapest and was in the midst of most of the other quotes I received. We went with him because of the referral and the 25 year gaf warranty they could offer because they are a MASTER ELITE GAF installer. Because of an opening in their schedule due to a cancellation, they were able to come out within 1 week of signing the contract. They were literally on site working for 5 hours on our 1100 square foot home. They started at 8 am and was gone by 1 pm. The job was completed extremely quickly and appears to be very well done. It's been a week since the install on 6/6/2017, if I have anything to add to this review later, I will update it. 1/14/18 No leaks no further problems! Very good job. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Shingles needed replaced and repaired.

11/07/2017

John B.

I thought they were great in all phases. Very professional, courteous, responsive and seemed to do quality work (I'm not a roof expert but we've had no issues/leaks or issues in 2 years since their work). They also consulted me on the overall condition of my roof, which I felt they were trying to balance saving me money but not sugarcoating its condition. They also let me know my chimney cap was deteriorating even though I believe they said they don't necessarily do this work. I just got the impression they were very honest and professional.

Description of Work
They did three projects for us on our residential roof in the 2014-2015 timeframe. They sealed a gap between my chimney and roof that had developed. They also repaired shingles and a small leak.

10/23/2017

Sarah F.

At first it was hard to get a hold of these guys - summer must be a really busy time for them. Once fall came, someone did call me back and set up time to come out and give an estimate. First, the estimator went to the wrong house, which caused a few day delay until I could get on the schedule again. Once they came to the correct house, I received an estimate and ordered the caps. About 10 days later I reached out to them to see where they were at and the caps had just come in and they had to assemble them to my chimney specs and they got me on the schedule to install a week or so later. Process seems slow, but I’m new to the area and new to chimney work, so maybe this is all normal.

Description of Work
Needed chimney caps installed

Category roofing, chimney caps

06/26/2017

Lisa F.

Very quick, professional and friendly!

Description of Work
Check roofing

06/14/2017

Wayne D.

Description of Work
New roof installation

04/17/2017

William L.

everything went as planned......The workers were hard working. The area around the house was cleaned up and the job looks great....

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

11/18/2016

Max W M.

It went very well. This is a very knowledgeable and professional company. I was impressed that one of the owners, Marc along with Nate came and did my estimate. They educated me on the roofing system and materials that they used. I felt very well taken care of. They were always available if I had questions and Ashley in the office was a very good resource person as well. Their crews came when they said they would, did the job very promptly and accurately. My new roof looks great and works great. No leaks and I never needed to call them back to fix anything! Most importantly I have a 50 year warranty on the roof because they used the GAF system.

Description of Work
Replacement of roof, flashing and vents.

09/05/2016

Michael C.

They were on time each day. The work site was kept clean and work was done efficiently in 3 days. Overall experience was excellent.

Description of Work
Replacement roof shingles 62 square ranch with gutter sloping and resealing.

08/25/2016

Mary D.

This company is our go-to company for all our roofing needs. They are totally professional. When they leave, it's perfectly clean (no debris left). All of the workers are knowledgeable & hardworking. I would never even consider anyone else for our roofs).

Description of Work
After 25 years we needed new roofs on our house, library, and pavilion. They did everything when our skylights were leaking they removed them and redid the roof. Recently they did the roof on our toolshed. They even installed a weather vane on the roof for us. They also solved a long time chimney problem – miracle workers!

06/01/2016

Daniela B.

On time, very courteous and very helpful.

Description of Work
Replaced/repaired roof shingles. Cleaned out 3 gutters. Reinstalled cap shingles.

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

02/26/2016

Mary Ann M.

It went fine, nothing wrong with the service.

Description of Work
Fixing shingles and caulking.

01/20/2016

Linda D.

Polite and efficient. Let us know if there were to be delays & for what reasons. Pricing very fair.

Description of Work
1. Removed and installed skylights. 2. Removed and installed valley on roof. 3. Removed deteriorated wood & replaced it in valley, below skylight.

Category roofing, skylights

12/03/2015

Richard B.

Very professional service. Work done quickly and clean-up was great. I would use them again, hopefully won't need to, but I'd call them again.

Description of Work
Fixed 5 panels on a standing seam metal roof that had slid down the roof due to poor installation by original roofers [who I won't name] 10 years ago.

11/24/2015

Jim C.

It did the trick and for much less than what it would have cost to replace the whole pipe boot

Description of Work
Installed 3" pipe boot gasket to rear pipe leak on the roof

09/22/2015

Conchita T.

First meeting was with Nate Hamilton who explained what needed to be done and sent me an estimate via email. 3 workers arrived and completed the job in 6 hrs. Even checked the attic for any water damage or mold. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Valley replacements on both sides of roof where it meets the upper roof. Installed ice guard & valley metal over ice guard. Replaced shingles. Disposed all related waste. Very efficient. Liked how he explained it all to me.

07/11/2015

Susan A.

Great! We were very pleased with the quality of professionalism.

Description of Work
Fixed a leak in our roof

07/06/2015

John B.

All went well, from the initial inspection to final work the employees of Nicolella Roofing a courteous and professional. I had concerns about the sound the new attic fan was making and they came out very quickly to inspect it. Unfortunate it wasn't on at the time of two visits! But they will stop by later on a hot day. Anyhow the fan is not as noisy as it was before the first inspection. Nicolella Roof is on my recommendation list!

Description of Work
Replaced an old attic fan which was loose and caused the roof to leak. They also did some optional roof maintenance such as replaced dry rotted pipe boot gaskets with new gaskets, replaced missing shinges, clean-out gutters and installed gutter hangers where they were missing.

06/29/2015

Nancy L.

I needed to get some shingles replaced before I could complete the final sale of my house. After I asked for an appointment on Angie's List by email I got a phone call from Nicolella's in minutes. Someone came out within a day or two and gave me an estimate. Then within the next couple of days all the work was done. They were very professional, did a great job and clean up very well.

Description of Work
Replaced missing and damaged shingles.

06/27/2015

mike Y.

They are very punctual and explained what the job would cost. They are reliable and trustworthy.

Description of Work
Installed siding and soffit on back dormer of house. Removed an ancient, heavy, air conditioner.

Category siding

06/26/2015

Gregory P.

Had 3 bids, only Nicolella Roofing actually got up on the roof and indicated some sections of plywood would need replaced prior to giving bid. No surprises. Did job in 2 days, crew cleaned up entire work area. Professional from start to finish.

Description of Work
remove old asphalt shingles, repaired sections of rotting wood and installed new asphalt shingles ( Owens-Corning)

04/12/2015

Emily S.

Excellent service for roof repair, they really know their business. Very professional. Fixed a problem that has plagued me for many years.

Description of Work
Replaced leaking low profile shingled roof with a rubber roof

Category gutter repair

08/29/2014

MARY KAY G.

Nathan did a thorough assessment of the roof problems. He took digital pictures and was able to explain and show me the issues with the roof. He was very knowledgeable and polite. I think the price was fair. The crew that did the work were also polite and knowledgeable. They arrived on time and completed the work efficiently.

Description of Work
Repaired and coated 3 porch roofs, installed new downspouts, repaired flashing and shingles around chimney, installed heat cable to gutter and downspouts.

08/12/2014

kathy W.

I would definitely recommend them. I know sooner or later I'll be calling them again because my house was built in 1890.

Description of Work
replaced leaking shingles in one valley and installed ice guard in that valley and shingles

06/03/2014

Jane C B.

They did everything excellent, right to the tee. They went up to the roof and took pictures three times to show me what needed done. They were excellent. They were bonded and insured. They have one head man that comes out first. His name is Nathan. I told them, he ought to be their ambassador because this man is perfection. I am just so thrilled that I had them do my roof.

Description of Work
I have a very large old Victorian home. I had to get a new roof, new gutters, new downspouts, the whole works.

AMC Construction and Remodeling LLC

Amc construction is a fully insured company specializing in exterior home improvements. With over 20 years of experience expect a quality installation of top of the line products. We do our own work with no sub-contractors. With countless referrals we make improving your home a stress free experience.We are a transparent company that only employs U.S citizens and offer senior and veteran didcounts.

Perfect Roofing & Siding

Perfect Roofing & Siding was founded by a highly experienced and decorated roofing and siding contractor who for years was the "go to" guy for many of the major roofing companies in the Pittsburgh area. Now in business for himself, Ramses Rapalo and his staff of certified, experienced, direct employee roofing specialists are finally setting out to make names for themselves. Please call our offices to schedule your appointment at 412-727-0000. After completing an average of over 500 roofing projects each year for the past decade, Ramses and his staff under the newly formed Perfect Roofing & Siding are certified by every major roofing manufacturer. His installation professionals are meticulously selected, trained and certified and drug tested. Perfect Roofing & Siding consists of certified product specialists working as a family with its industry partners, valued employees and most importantly, its customers! With the proper roofing system, Perfect Roofing & Siding believes that your next roof should be your last roof!

2022 Super Service Award

KNGDM Builders

Experienced contractor that specializes in roofing, home remodeling and general contracting. Ready to start your next project within a month! Over 10 years experience. Fully insured and licensed.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Residential and commercial roof repair or replacement, on shingles, slate, tile and rubber roofs, clean gutters, repair & replace.