KUHN'S FLOOR SANDING & FINISHING

Founded 1950 • With Angi since January 2004

392 McKee Rd

Washington, PA 15301

Sand, Stain & Finish Hardwood Floors...

06/25/2021

Rose R.

Chris and his team were great . Showed up when scheduled and the floors are great . Six months ago I had laminate installed in my living room because I thought the hardwood was too damaged . I should have called Kuhns first because they made my bedrooms look brand new and I am sure they would have done the same for my living room! Great job Chris and team !

Description of Work
2 floors sanded and refinished

07/28/2018

Barb D.

Everything went fine. They were very professional and did a super job.

Description of Work
They sanded and refinished three rooms and a hallway. I can’t say enough accolades for Chris and his team. They did quality work, an exceptional job. I highly recommend them.

10/02/2017

Brent M.

Crews were on time. Great care taken in keeping area clean and dust free. Friendly crews. Professionals. Extremely satisfied. Will use again when needed. Fair prices for services. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Floor refinishing

08/03/2017

LAUREN K.

Excellent, the floors are beautiful.

Description of Work
There rooms of hardwood floors refinished .

07/25/2017

Beth Ann C.

Chris and his guys did a fantastic job - totally exceeded my expectations. Recently bought a home that had pet stains on the flooring. I thought that they would surely show through so I chose a dark stain to camouflage them. They were able to get down far enough and completely remove the stains so I was able to go with a lighter stain that I truly wanted. Love it!

Description of Work
White oak floors refinished in LR, DR, hallway and 2 BRs

04/18/2016

Jesse S.

Fantastic job. Floors turned out even better than I expected.

Description of Work
Sanded and refinished four rooms and hallway

12/16/2015

gregg B.

Floors are exceptional! Prompt, professional, cleaned up after the job, organized at the end of everyday. Definitely a very professional craftsman

Description of Work
Installed sand and finished approximately $750 feet of hardwood

10/22/2015

John and Jennifer P.

Chris was great! Responsive, professional and did a great job refinishing my floors!

Description of Work
Refinished hardwood floors

06/11/2015

Mary Anne P.

They were professional and friendly. Their price is not outrageous. Kuhn's gave a fair price and I believe that they would have done an excellent job. There were also some repairs to be made which the price included. Even though we did not hire Kuhn's, I feel comfortable in highly recommending them. I like the fact that they responded the same day that I had first called them. Chris came out on Monday, June 8 to explain and answer some questions even though he knew that we were not quite sure what we were planning to do with the floors. He is a nice guy and not at all pushy. It is hard to find people who really care about the potential customer and will come meet them personally to explain. My husband and I would have been very comfortable in using their services. Refinishing hard wood flooring truly is their specialty. To sum up - great response, knowledgeable, and true experts. Also, fair pricing.

Description of Work
Kuhn's Flooring was very responsive. Two fellows came out the first time to look at the job and a week later Chris met my husband and me at the house to go over some more questions and details. The owner of the company went out of his way to meet us. He spent time answering questions and explaining. We were considering to have all the rooms refinished after lifting up the carpets and seeing that there was real hardwood flooring. Chris went out of his way for us.

05/05/2015

Jennifer S.

A great team to work with - guys were punctual and courteous. They stained the floors a darker color and they came out great. We just purchased the home, so there wasn't any furniture in. It was a quick job and they were able to work around our carpet install mid week. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Sanded and stained hardwood floors - dining room, living room and stairs.

Riverview Carpet and Flooring, Inc

As a small independent retailer since 1972, we keep our overhead low enabling us to pass on savings to you. As a member of the Abbey buying group of 800 member stores, we have buying power and selection. Our lifetime residential installation warranty is second to none. Our staff is knowledgeable and experienced. We realize when people come to us it is to find a flooring solution from someone that they can trust. We will only sell products for specific areas where they will perform, and we won’t sell you a product that won’t be right for your application. We do not offer free installation since our installer’s wives won’t let them work for free. Our pricing is straight forward, without gimmicks, and is usually less than the competition’s sale or discounted price. We invite you to come in and visit our extensive carpet, tile, wood, cork, linoleum, and luxury vinyl showrooms.

Leghart Brothers Inc

2 employees family-owned business. Owners on every job. Cost determined by the job. Extra charge for after-hours service. Specialty finishes are available. Free estimates reg# pa028124. Award winning. Family owned. Cost is determined by the job.

Doran Hard Surfaces