Blough Contracting

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2011

Blough Contracting has been serving Washington County and the South Pittsburgh areas for over 20 yrs. Owner/operator Tracy Blough has over 30 yrs. experience in landscape design and construction. Even though construction type projects are the norm, Any planting, bed design, mulching etc are also performed. Blough Contracting does not have a retail outlet, we are a service only company but have accounts with all major hardscape and landscape companies. Most of these can be viewed from our links page....

Morow's Masonry Restoration

Morow's Masonry has been in business for over 15 years, serving customers in the Western Pennsylvania area. We specialize in all types of construction.

Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp

Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp. is a professional company. We specialize in drainage systems, retaining walls, decorative concrete, paving stones, landscaping, and excavating. We are most interested in unique, difficult, or special jobs. Our educated and certified staff allows us to offer what we call turn key service where we handle all aspects of our projects from engineering to permitting, as well as complete restoration. It all starts with our "virtual appointment", contact us to find out how it works! Our number one goal is customer satisfaction.

Kosta Painting & Refinishing LLC

13 YEAR SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER!! PLEASE CALL INSTEAD OF MESSAGE so that we may get back to you promptly (412) 487 1133 We have 35 years better business bureau A+ rating. Kosta Painting and Refinishing Co. has been proudly serving Western Pennsylvania for over 30 years. Please call We take great pride in providing quality service with fair and reasonable pricing. We have painted thousands of homes in Western Pennsylvania and are happy to provide references. Chances are, we have several references within a few miles of your house! All of our materials are of the highest quality. If you are not sure which colors are right for you, don’t worry. We have qualified professionals who can utilize computer technology of today to match, virtually, any color you wish to use. So, why wait! Feel free to contact our offices for a free estimate for whatever project you have in mind. We provide onsite estimates with referrals and satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! Having the best workmanship and material warranties in the business, you cannot go wrong with the "Doctor of Painting & Refinishing" !! Mention you are a angies list member and get a 10% discount

07/10/2017

Willie B.

We broke-in the new deck over the 4th of July weekend and all areas performed flawlessly. Myself and my wife couldn't be happier with the results and I would gladly recommend Blough Contracting for any outdoor construction and landscaping.

Description of Work
Had Trace and Charlie perform multiple projects at my home. First up was a 40 foot retaining wall behind my above-ground pool. Trace completed this within a week and the wall looks great. He worked with me to find stone that matched my driveway retaining walls which were installed about 8 years ago. Next was an 1200 sq ft outdoor living area consisting of a new main deck, connected pool deck, hot tub area with gazebo and a new mud room (which replaced an old concrete landing). The design and construction were excellent and Trace communicated with me through all phases of the project. I'm very picky when it comes to work around my home and his attention to detail was evident through all phases of the project. Trace and his crew cleaned their work area daily and I feel they treated my property with respect.

Category concrete repair,decks,landscaping,woodworking

02/17/2017

Nancy S.

Mr. Blough was excellent. His team did everything they were supposed to do perfectly. He was extremely helpful helping us pick the correct color for our sidewalk and steps.

Description of Work
Retaining Wall and new sidewalk and steps

Category concrete repair,decks,hardscaping

05/18/2016

Nancy S.

Description of Work
They tore out existing sidewalk and front steps. They also tore out |12'x14" concrete parking pad. They put in a new sidewalk and steps using brushed colored concrete. They built a 10 ft. long stone wall |iin front yard. They did an awesome job. I highly recommend them.

Category decks,woodworking

10/09/2015

Janet S.

Tracy provided detailed instructions on what needed to be done prior to contracting him for the job. Since they were removing an existing deck he was not certain what they would find once the boards were removed so he cautioned that the cost may be effected if the frame needed replaced. Fortunately only one borad needed replaced at a minimal charge. The start of the job the was delayed by one day due to weather. The crew was very polite and professional and the job was completed on time. We had solar lights installed on the posts. Tracy left samples for us to try before deciding how many we wanted. Once we decided they returned to install them. A few of them did not work but once I notified Tracy they returned and corrected the problem. Our deck looks great and we would definately contract Tracy again.

Description of Work
Removed an existing deck, hauled it away and replaced it with a larger one.

Category decks,woodworking

05/14/2015

Nathan H.

Description of Work
Poured a concrete patio

Category decks,landscaping

10/28/2014

Frank M.

Description of Work
Built a multi level retaining wall. it turned out very beautiful.

Category concrete repair,decks,landscaping,hardscaping

07/21/2014

Nathan H.

Tracey poured a concrete pad and landscaped my yard around the patio. The weather was a major factor because it was early spring. He kept in constant contact with me about when he could work due to rain and cold weather. He also dug post holes for the roof of the patio. He also coordinated a pump crew to pump the concrete around the back of my house. I found him to be honest and professional. I would hire him again and recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Poured a concrete pad.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,hardscaping,patios

06/03/2014

Kameron G.

Unfortunately we had something come up to where we are unable to build the deck right now but as soon as we are ready we will be using Blough.

Description of Work
Tracy came out to give us an estimate on a deck and was very helpful in coming up with different ideas and options for the deck and making sure it was safe and to code for a reasonable price. Very nice guy.

Category decks

One call we do it all! Commercial and residential remodeling, home improvements, drywall, retaining walls, decks, fences, concrete,decorative concrete, hardscapes, excavating, masonry, lawn maintenance, mulching, additions, roofing, patios & sidewalks, landscaping, painting.

Satisfaction