Beechview Garage Door

Founded 1993 • With Angi since April 2012

4.2

3640 Route 40 West

Washington, PA 15301

We accept Cash or Checks which is due at the time of completion of work being performed...

10/10/2018

Mr. F.

Did most of the work that they were hired to do. Workmanship poor. No caulking on the seams, New gutters leaking. Jullian Decided at the end, After he got paid that they didn't want to finish the job completely. Then tried to argue with me an convince me that he was doing me a favor by doing any of the work at all. I paid him $5,000. I even sent him a letter with the deposit check to confirm the work we had discussed. He didn't have a problem with it then. Weeks go by, work is 80% done. He asked for the remainder of the agreed amount. I give it to him. I then go to my property and its not 100% complete. He paints 1 wall out of 4 walls. All has to do is finish painting the other 3 walls. Now, I have a garage with one painted wall and the gutters are leaking. I can provide pictures. I'm thinking of going to the magistrate.

Description of Work
Soffit and Fascia gutters and downspouts

09/22/2016

Dan O.

01/09/2014

Paul G.

I contacted Beechview Garage Doors on the evening on January 7th after I heard a loud noise in the garage. I called 3 places but only Beechview Garage answered the phone. I described the situation to the woman on the line who told me that the problem appeared to be a broken spring and quoted me a price of $150. They sent someone to the house early the next morning. The work was completed quickly and professionally. The garage was working like new by 11:00 am. Excellent service and quality. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken spring on my 1 car garage door.

06/11/2012

BOBBI L.

They were great. They were nice and polite. They put in new rollers, new cables and pulleys. They reinforced the door

Description of Work
They repaired my garage door.

04/30/2012

nancy H.

They have always been prompt and pleasant.

Description of Work
They replaced a key pad.

Emergency Door Services

Emergency Door Services is a small locally owned family business that has been in operation since 1996. We strive to provide the best customer service and provide our customers with the products that best meet their needs. We are licensed by the state of PA and fully insured. We accept all forms of payment including all major credit cards.

Offers by Emergency Door Services on Angi
    McMurray Garage Doors

Owner present on every job. We would prefer if you please give us a call directly so we can discuss your project instead of texting or email! We accept cash and checks. Please mention this ad for current promotions

Jelly's Garage Doors & Dumpsters

We are a Garage Door company that does installs and repairs, free estimates, senior discounts. We aim for 100% satisfaction that is our goal. Give us a call 412-653-DOOR (3667) We are fully insured and our PA license # is PA021693. Award winning.

On New Door Installations

Sale and installation of Garage Doors and Garage Door Openers Residential and Commercial