All Ways Moving & Storage

Founded 1913 • With Angi since August 2006

338 W Maiden St

Washington, PA 15301

All Ways Moving & Storage has been one of the oldest & most trusted moving companies in the tri-state area since 1913. We are a diversified company providing full-service relocations for individuals, businesses, employers, Government Agencies, and the Department of Defense. Our full-service options are available locally, nationwide, & internationally. It would be our pleasure to make your next move a smooth & stress-free transition by providing you with the best possible customer service. Contact us today at 724-225-7360 or online at allwaysmoving.com/get-an-estimate for a free, accurate, real-time quote for your upcoming move....

07/18/2020

Trebor E.

All Ways Moving & Storage Dr. Trebor Z. Evans Posting publiclyLearn more What do you like about this business? Good qualityGood valueProfessionalResponsiveOn time Used All Ways to move everything in my house from Dormont to Lawrenceville. This included their moving everything out on Friday, and then everything in on Monday. The sales consultant was very thorough in pricing the quote, and I felt like I had a good idea of what it was going to cost going into it. He was clear with all the instructions as well. When the moving crew showed up, they were polite. They were there to work, and seemed to know what they were doing. An experienced driver seemed to be the main person, and he kept an eye on what everyone else was doing. They were very careful with everything. I worried over the weekend that my stuff would be damaged or missing, but when the move-in occurred the following Monday, everything was accounted for and nothing was damaged. They used every bit as much care moving things in. The new place has multiple floors with many steps. The crew never complained; instead, they kept their "let's get this done" attitude. The final bill was very reasonable, and with all my stairs, they earned every penny. I hadn't realized during move-out, but they had to take my bed apart. They carefully put every piece back together and I would not have known had I not of happened to be in the room when they put it together. The crew occasionally asked me questions to make sure that everything went where it was supposed to go. I chose All Ways based on the number and content of positive reviews on Yelp, Facebook, BBB, and Google. I originally looked at another company that provides moves in Pittsburgh, but stepped back after other companies reviews on those mediums were either bad or at least not as good as All Ways. All Ways earned my highest recommendation - well done!

Description of Work
Move house full of furniture from Dormont to Lawrenceville w/ Overnight Storage

10/12/2019

Scott B.

The crew arrived on time and were very polite and professional. They took time to walk through the house to understand what items were to remain and what needed moved. My wife and I were not 100% ready and the crew was helpful and patient. The driver even took the time to dismantle two beds that we did not have ready when they arrived. The crew worked very diligently all day. I would and have already recommended your company to coworkers, friends and family. Thanks again to your staff.

Description of Work
Local move

Category moving companies

We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review of our moving services. We will be sure to share the positive feedback with your crew. Thank you for sharing your experience through recommendations as well. We wish you all the best in your new home!

09/13/2019

Gwenn G.

The move went more quickly than estimated, so it cost less, although the men really "ran" while loading and unloading. I felt they rushed and that more care could have been taken with furniture. We purchased additional, full insurance, and we did need to put in a claim. The owner of the company was not responsive to telephone messages until I asked the sales representative to intervene. We were not happy with the insurance paid out, I would caution if you have antique or valuable furniture to ask lots of questions and perhaps choose a different mover.

Description of Work
Local move

Category moving companies

Thank you for providing a review of your relocation with us. We responded to your claim that you provided in writing and then waited for your final submission. All Ways sent a representative to your home to repair all items that were submitted. Many of the scratches were not fresh, but were repaired out of courtesy to your satisfaction. Your additional valuation only covered damage caused by All Ways, it does not cover normal wear and tear, which you acknowledged in writing that we were not responsible for. While we can understand wanting to have the piece restored, we were not liable for restoring the entire piece.

08/21/2019

Paula P.

This was a local move. I downsized homes and my furniture was large but I couldn’t afford to get all new furniture, so all in all it went well. They moved an extremely large armoire i was concerned wouldn’t fit in my small townhouse and did an excellent job. My only constructive criticism would be that they might want to listen and or write down where furniture needs placed but definitely would recommend this company

Description of Work
Local move

Category moving companies

So glad that your armoire was moved safely. From the looks of your photos, the crew did a great job! We will be following up with your crew to ensure all items are being placed in the proper location at destination. Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience with us!

07/16/2019

Kim M.

THESE GUYS ARE AMAZING! 4th time we have used them & they get better each time! Movers were careful, friendly, polite, funny, worked hard AND no swearing. Can't go wrong with Always Moving.

Description of Work
Moved to new house

Category moving companies

We appreciate your review, and most importantly, your repeat business.

03/12/2019

Mike G.

All went very well, Mike and his crew were very professional.

Description of Work
Library equipment moved

Category moving companies

Thank you for allowing All Ways to perform your relocation. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

01/18/2019

Jeremy M.

All Ways arrived on time and finished in under the projected time frame. Everyone helping with the move was very professional and they went the extra mile to make sure everything went smooth.

Description of Work
Moving and Packing

Category moving companies

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to know we provided A+ service on your recent move. We hope you enjoy your new home!

11/13/2018

Scott M.

My move across town was simple thanks to the All Ways Moving. Mike (the estimator) arrived on time and was able to give me a quote for the move immediately. On the day of the move, the three movers arrived on time and quickly packed my remaining items while getting the furniture and boxes put on the truck. Unloading and moving the furniture into my new location was quick and efficient; the guys even took back (with them) the boxes I managed to empty while they unloaded and moved the furniture. I also appreciate their willingness to work with me on changing my moving date due to a family emergency. If you are looking for a dependable, efficient, friendly, accommodating, and professional moving company, hire All Ways.

Description of Work
Packing, moving furniture

Category moving companies

Our goal is always to make the moving process as simplistic as possible for our customer while providing top notch service. We appreciate your review & referrals in the Morgantown, WV area!

11/10/2018

Helen I.

3 man crew arrived on time (10am) and completed the job by 5pm with few issues that were ultimately resolved.

Description of Work
Move large furniture pieces from a 4 bedroom house to new residence 12 miles away.

Category moving companies

We apologize for any inconveniences that occurred during your move. However, we are glad that the issues were resolved by the completion of the move. We appreciate your feedback!

10/15/2018

Sara G.

The company was prompt; and the help was very courteous and worked very hard to complete the task. They had moved my sister in law the prior Saturday. She is in real estate and plans to offer their name to any future clients of hers that are seeking a good moving company.

Description of Work
Partial move from home to a townhouse.

Category moving companies

We are pleased to know we were able to provide you with prompt & courteous service on your recent move. We truly appreciate you & your sister-in-laws referrals!

10/09/2018

Jacqueline D.

On a 90 degree day, three workers arrived and packed up our home efficiently despite the blazing sun and many steps. l The following day, though one helper had called off, they were able to deliver and put together furniture efficiently. It felt like we were working together as they always gave us choices and made it known that we were in charge. The team leader was very experienced and a good teacher to the helpers. We were very satisfied.

Description of Work
Moved two story home from Pgh to Erie Pa

Category moving companies

We are glad to know the team pulled together to work efficiently to complete your move. We appreciate your review. Enjoy your new home!

06/27/2018

Chuck H.

Absolutely perfectly, totally professional, showed up when expected and went above and beyond.

Description of Work
Relocated my 86 year old mother

Category moving companies

We appreciate you providing a review for your mother's recent relocation. We wish her all the best!

05/12/2018

Gary D.

The estimator was prompt and professional, not to mention very friendly. The crew was 6 guys and 2 trucks. Move completed in 9hrs with zero damage. Setup in the new house was great even though we changed our minds on furniture location several times. All 6 guys were very hardworking, courteous and professional. They treated everything like it was their own stuff. All were very patient. Highly recommend this company for their professionalism, timeliness, efficiency and attitude.

Description of Work
Moved entire house full of furniture including piano plus about 60 boxes. Also had a lot of tools, exercise equipment and loose items. 3,600sf house

Category moving companies

Your review is what we strive to achieve on every single relocation we perform. We are thrilled to know we lived up to our word, and provided you with excellent service. Best of luck in your new home!

05/04/2018

Diane M.

Very well, the team was great. A job excellently done! They were on time and performed their job in a professional, capable way. On move in day, I had to change the time of "move in". It really helped me that they were able to adjust the schedule to what I needed. Very happy with their service.

Description of Work
Moving from one house to another

Category moving companies

We are glad we were able to accommodate your schedule during your recent move. We appreciate your feedback, and will be sure to share with our team!

05/02/2018

Scott L.

Moving went very well and they were very helpful and professional

Description of Work
Local moving

Category moving companies

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Enjoy your new home!

04/16/2018

jodi W.

The crew was very professional, on-time and very efficient. I interviewed many movers in the area and All Ways Moving and Storage was by far the easiest to work with and very understanding of our moving needs. Will use them again to move into next home.

Description of Work
Relocated from home into temporary housing

Category moving companies,storage units

We are pleased to hear we were able to make your move as stress-free as possible. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

03/18/2018

Donna M.

Very courteous from start to finish . Arrived on time, took care to properly move, cover furniture. Would definitely use them again

Description of Work
Moved from 4 bedroom home to an apartment

Category moving companies

Thank you for allowing All Ways Moving and Storage to be a part of your relocation. We appreciate your business!

02/19/2018

Frank M.

Everything went well. they were on time, both at pickup and destination.4000

Description of Work
moving household furiture

Category moving companies

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for choosing All Ways Moving and Storage.

01/24/2018

Joanne W.

Beginning with the sales person through the end of the job, I was very satisfied with everything. They were careful with my furniture, on time and professional.

Description of Work
An entire 3 bedroom home was moved locally.

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We wish you all the best in your new home!

11/01/2017

Janel P.

Excellent. Took great caution with antiques & valuables. Staff very professional.

Description of Work
Residential move of 4 bedroom home.

Category moving companies

Thank you for trusting All Ways Moving and Storage to handle the relocation of your antiques and valuables. We take pride in the specialty services we are able to provide for customers in your position. We wish you all the best in your new home!

11/01/2017

Jane R.

Excellent. The crew was exceedingly professional and careful. They were very patient as I was not fully ready when they came. Very pleased with whole day & all they did.

Description of Work
Moving 4 bB house - stop at storage & to apt.

Category moving companies

Moving can be a very stressful time, we are pleased to hear that we were able to take some of that stress away from you on move day. Thank you for choosing All Ways Moving and Storage.

10/31/2017

Laura E.

focused group & took into consideration my valuables. I would recommend allWays always! Thank you!

Description of Work
fabulous crew, thoughtful on how to load the truck. boxes, furniture done with care.

Category moving companies

Thank you for providing a review for your recent relocation with All Ways Moving and Storage. We appreciate your business!

10/26/2017

Gina M.

Staff was professional and friendly .. and very hardworking

Description of Work
Move from shady side to squirrel Hill

Category moving companies

Thank you for choosing All Ways Moving to complete your recent relocation. We will be sure to share your feedback with our team.

09/14/2017

Sherri W.

They were awesome! They provided a seasoned professional (Al) who provided an in-person quote. I felt so comfortable and confident that I would get good and professional service the day of the move. They did not disappoint. They brought a large truck and 4 gentlemen:. prompt, courteous, responsive, and extremely competent. I would definitely hire again and feel comfortable recommending without any reservation. They accomplished the move ahead of projected budget. This did not affect the cost because of minimums. I was happy with the service!!

Description of Work
Small business move

Category moving companies

We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for allowing All Ways Moving and Storage to service your move. We wish you all the best in your new home!

09/13/2017

Judith T.

Very well Professional from beginning to end

Description of Work
Interstate move

Category moving companies

We are pleased to hear we provided the professional service you expected from start to finish. Thank you for choosing All Ways Moving and Storage.

24/7 Logistic Services

We specialize in long-distance moving services! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by 24/7 Logistic Services on Angi
    White Glove Relocation Group

MOVING AMERICA ONE HOME AT A TIME. "Most people are under the impression that moving brokers are limited, not transparent and provide no assurance for their relocation which is understandable considering the quality of moving brokers that are in the industry". What separates us is the fact that we care about the moving process enough to implement quality control in every aspect of our operation to help prevent the ball from being dropped. The Moving Coordinator sets up your estimate and goes through your inventory in detail, packing, valuation coverage, all included services, and potential additional services so you don't ever have to worry about hidden fees. Verification confirms all of the information on your contract provided by your Moving Coordinator including scheduled dates, COI's, addresses, services, packing, forms of payment, and what to expect. That will be followed up with being followed by a verification complete email. Quality Assurance is your security for accurate inventories. If your furniture isn't a standard size and you are worried about cubic footage increases, truck space, your adding and removing items, or believe items need special handling that will be taken care of with a scheduled call. The job of Q.A is to either video chat, request pictures, and finalize your inventory to industry standards. Customer Service provides essential information to our customers and is equipped to answer all questions from the more frequent to the most difficult. They are also trained to solve most issues within a few calls. All documentation that needs to be prepared and signed is handled through them. They will properly transition you from our care to one of our network of movers while making you feel like the expert in the industry. Finally, through the transparency we provide to our clients and customers we are able to make sure that there is always a smooth transition.

Offers by White Glove Relocation Group on Angi
    Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Residential, Business & Office Moves. Local, Long Distance & World Wide Moving & Storage Services Including Antiques & Piano's.