BOB'S AUTO REPAIR

Founded 1973 • With Angi since November 2004

PA State Inspection. Tires and Alignment. Complete Automotive Repair Services...

Ridge Auto Body & Repairs

Ridge Auto Body & Repairs

Bring your vehicle in for free estimates on all mechanical and auto body collision repairs. Tire specials daily call for pricing. Stop by Ridge Auto Body & Repairs Your One Stop Auto Shop Serving the Browns Mills/Joint Base Dix McGuire Lakehurst & Pemberton Township communities for over 30 years !!

09/17/2018

They are great. They are very accommodating. They are very honest and provide good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto service. Oil change and tune up.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank You for the kind words and support, and Thank You for being a valued customer. Bob's Auto Repair.

08/13/2015

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

07/12/2013

They are quick and honest; I have been using them for years. I have had problems that they have been able to diagnose and fix quickly. They are competitive with everybody else in their pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my car to Bob's Auto Repair for an inspection.

CATEGORY car inspections

10/02/2012

I really started to appreciate this place after moving about 1/2 hour away and going to a chain repair shop. This shop presented me with a huge list of items to fix during an oil change appointment. Because it was over my budget and I trust Bob's more, I drove over to Warrington and asked for a second opinion. Some of the work was needed, but at $400 rather than $1600. It's really refreshing to ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've gone to Bob's for several years now and they've performed inspections, routine maintenance and repairs for me. There have even been times when I've been concerned about a noise in my older car and taken it in for service only to be told that "it's just such and such...no repair needed."

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

11/16/2004

RICK, AT BOB'S AUTO ,IS VERY RESPONSIVE. THEY DO GOOD WORK AND ARE PUNCTUAL. I NEVER FEEL TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NEW TIRE-MOUNT & BALANCE TIRE-MOVE WHEEL FROM CAR. MOUNT TIRE ON WHEEL. BALANCE TIRE ON COMPUTERIZED SPIN BALANCER. INSTALL TIRE & WHEEL ASSEMBLY ON CAR.

CATEGORY car tires