Eliminators Pest Control Service

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2011

5395 Perry Highway

Volant, PA 16156

We are a locally owned and operated Pest Control and Mold Removal Company. We guarantee all our work and always satisfy our customers needs. Not only are we affordable but we do the job right the first time, every time....

06/28/2018

Pat D.

Very well, I have asthma and could not spray myself. They were very professional and concerned that I should not breathe any formula. We are still finding dead ants. Very happy with guarantee.

Description of Work
Carpenter ants sprayed

08/15/2017

Susan S.

Adam and his team were not only very professional but very nice and understanding. They were also on time if not early. They were very meticulous and put the other pest control company ( very well known ) to shame. They did in 1 visit what the other company couldn't do in a 6 week period. I will definitely call Eliminators Pest Control again if I ever need pest control again.

Description of Work
Pest control

04/22/2014

Allen P.

My main concern was we have small children and pets, Adam was really patient and having children himself made me feel at ease. There was no oder, no mess in the house. I cleaned up all the old spider webs in the basement and they have not come back. His 1 application was completly sucessfull. The other company I had out told me I may need a few applications to solve the problem. Eliminators was also able to put me on a reacuring schedule so they will contact me when my house is do in the future. He did not hard sell this just explaned my situation and recomended this. All around a great experience.

Description of Work
After purchacing and old home (built 1917) we noticed spider webs in the basement. Adam took the time to explain my problem and what needed to be done. He then spayed the exterior and interior of my home.

Category pest control

Thank you for the review!

07/26/2011

Jeffrey R.

They were excellent. The price was really good. They came out a couple of times for urgent matters and they were very good, very professional and very quick. We would absolutely use them again and we have them set up to come regularly.

Description of Work
We use Eliminators Pest Control Service for pest control.

Category pest control

Thank you for the review!

Omega Enviro Tech, LLC

We offer quality and affordable mold testing and remediation services. We provide state of the art- advanced monitoring, detection and disinfection methods. Our objective is to eliminate the rapid spread of indoor bacteria and pathogens by reducing microbial density. Focusing on Microbial Detection and (IAQ) Indoor Air Quality Testing with laboratory analysis. Offering mitigation to abatement solutions of potential volatile chemicals, micro-organisms, and bioaerosols. The combination of our proven services benefit everyone by ensuring our customers gain the knowledge to maintain the healthiest indoor environment.

Bactronix Corp

Bactronix is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity. We carefully treat your home or business as if it were our own. The Bactronix team is certified through PMII and NADCA, they are experts in latest products, processes and technologies. Our specialists know how to help you create a healthier environment. Services include cleaning/disinfecting air ducts with the most powerful vacuum trucks and EPA registered proprietary disinfection, as well as, testing and treating viruses such as Coronavirus, bacteria, mold, allergens and odors anywhere in your home with the most advance equipment. These services include testing and certification. In addition, we provide equipment rental for wet environments, as well as, dryer vent cleaning certified through CDET. We test and treat homes for “Sick Home Syndrome” for people with high sensitivity (like Asthma and COPD). Our exclusive “ecoresponsible” Bactronizing process is applied electrostatically to assure 100% surface coverage. We focus on building lasting relationships with our customers with guaranteed satisfaction. Bactronix is the most trusted and highest rated company to “FIGHT THE INVISIBLE ENEMY” in your home or work place.

Accredited Environmental Technologies

Solutions to complex environmental problems consulting and contracting includes asbestos, lead, pcb, mold, water damage, industrial hygiene, indoor air quality, hvac, osha, underground storage tanks, environmental site assessments, vapor intrusion, brownfield investigations, restoration consulting, environmental claims investigation, waste disposal, characterization & general environmental concerns.

Check, PayPal

Pest Elimination- Bedbugs, Termites, Carpenter Ants, Bees & Wasps, Stinkbugs, Fleas, Cockroaches, Rodents, Spiders, Flies, and much more!

Ask for details.