KAZANJIAN ORIENTAL RUG GALLERY

Founded 1953 • With Angi since June 2010

Family business since 1953. We have been servicing the Main line for over 60 years! We offer Sales in New and Antique Decorative Carpets. We specialize in a FULL SERVICE for all oriental rugs. For cleaning and restoration to moth proofing and deodorizing we do it all....

M&S Deep Cleaning

M&S Deep Cleaning

2019 Super Service Award winner! Since our founding in 2017, M&S Deep Cleaning has been known for quality services, exceptional efficiency and the highest level of professionalism. No matter what service you’re looking for, we guarantee to not only meet, but exceed your expectations and ensure your full satisfaction. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. Please call today for your FREE ESTIMATE. We look forward to earning your business!

08/23/2017

I requested a visit to discuss 11 orientals. Azad Kazanjian was friendly, knowledgeable, informative and helpful. He advise me on how to deal with accumulated dirt and mold, he even advised on how to repair the rugs. H

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
11 orientals.

05/15/2017

Kazanjian did an extraordinary job cleaning, deep washing, moth treating, and repairing six (6) Oriental rugs. They look new - in fact I almost didn't recognize them. The owner is terrific, fair, and honest. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning, deep washing, moth treating, and repairing six (6) Oriental rugs.

06/02/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an area rug that needed to be cleaned after my pet had an accident on it. They cleaned the rug (several times) until it was completely clean and sanitized. Our rug looked and smelled great! I highly recommend using them.

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

Standard Rug Cleaning, Hand Cleaning, Moth proofing, Rug restoration and repair.

Wall to wall cleaning or repair.