Gregor Roofing Co Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2006

310 Oak Ridge Rd

Venetia, PA 15367

Thank you for visiting our website. I’m Rick Gregor, Owner of Gregor Roofing Company for over 15 years. I have been involved in the roofing industry since I was 14 years old. I worked for my father, who was a general contractor, doing home remodeling work. We did all exterior renovations. I found myself most interested in the roofing work. I started Gregor Roofing Company over 15 years ago. I saw the need to bring a higher level of professionalism to the residential roofing industry. At Gregor Roofing, we bring that high level of professionalism and expert workmanship to your project. We look at your roof as an entire system. Each part of the system affects the other. The correct installation of the roof, gutters and ventilation all work together for the optimal long term function of your roof, protecting your investment. Residential and commercial roof replacement....

07/29/2020

James M.

The job to 2 and one half days I was very impressed by the crew that did the work. Days were 90+ degrees and the entire crew worked together smoothly as a team. They cleaned up every night and especially when the work was finished. Gregor should be proud to have these workers.

Description of Work
Had 3400 ft square roof reshingled.

Category gutter repair

01/26/2019

Sherri K.

Excellent job !! Timely for estimate, project time frame and job completion. Corrected any roof or venting problems and replaced them with new. ALSO corrected all gutter issues and replaced it with new gutters. Did a final inspection and addressed any small adjustments or questions right then Wonder work! We would highly recommend this contractor.

Description of Work
Roof and gutters on ranch house

01/26/2019

Sherri K.

Great work, very helpful in resolving any issues, explains everything, price is spot on and is very prompt and professional. The work they do is awesome and I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Ranch house Roof, gutters, roof vents replaced

01/14/2019

Abby M.

Gregor roofing called us almost immediately after I submitted my request on Angie's list. I spoke with Dylan and he came to give us an estimate that day. Other roofing companies wanted to put us on a wait list and wait at least 2 weeks, during rainy season with a leak with water coming into our bathroom, waiting was not an option. Dylan came back a few days later and fixed our leak and did some other things to our roof that needed done. Their pricing was also extremely reasonable. He was friendly and professional. I will certainly be calling them again if we ever have any other roofing needs.

Description of Work
Fixed a small leak in roof

12/03/2018

Chuck N.

Despite repeated calls, I never heard back. And in previous work, the company was excellent.

Description of Work
New Roof Replacement and Gutter Repair. A fairly large house with a very large roof

[Member Name Removed], I received everyone of your messages and returned every call and left you a message on your cell phones voicemail. It became frustrating for me also because when you called back your response was that I didn’t call you back. Each time I left you a voicemail. Please check with your cell phone carrier, I guarantee there is are several messages from me. Not sure why you did not receive. Rick Gregor

07/18/2018

Sung M.

Rick was extremely responsive, and his company delivered a high quality service. He came by to take a look and gave me a bid within few days. His crew did a terrific job, and came by again to adjust. Would recommend and would hire again.

Description of Work
Installing downspouts and gutters

Category gutter repair

07/05/2018

Joan P.

Gregor roofing was really professional, quick and helpful. I asked a lot of questions and they were really nice about answering all of them. They were able to schedule my job in within a week which was great!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and Gutter Guards

01/22/2018

David M.

Everything went as expected. Prompt and excellent work. The owner Rick came with one worker, completed the job, and left our property clean. I would definitely hire Gregor Roofing for future work, and confidently refer them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Replaced skylight and rotted wood due to water leak.

Category roofing, skylights

12/19/2017

Mark W.

I talked to 3 companies about this project. Rick was by far the most thorough in terms of understanding exactly what we needed, explaining the process and recommending solutions and approaches that other contractors didn’t. They showed up when he said they would, worked hard and fast & ultimately gave us a beautiful new roof that I am confident will last as stated. Also guarantees and warrants the work. Can’t recommend highly enough for this type of work.

Description of Work
We had a complete replacement project- 2,700 sq ft of roof.

11/23/2017

Christine G.

Very well. I was pleased with the service. Dylan did a great job and prompt to return calls and or answer his phone. I am looking to have some more work done next year.

Description of Work
Gutters and shingles.

08/16/2017

Beth W.

They did a fine job. Fixed the leak. We didn't have time to do any research we had to fix the leak. He was fast and efficient. Diagnosed the problem. He took a photo so I didn't have to go on the roof. He showed me where the leak was, told me what he had to do, and then he did it.

Description of Work
They fixed a leak in my roof.

07/12/2017

Steven V.

They were very punctual and pleasant through the entire process. We received several bids and although they were not the cheapest, they did point out why some of the lower bids may be lower and were spot on. Full warranty with GAF and they did a great job throughout and excellent clean-up. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new roof.

Description of Work
Had double layer roof tear-off and new shingles laid for house and stand alone oversize two-car garage.

07/10/2017

Gregory G.

I have used them before, that's why I used them again. I would give them an A. On price, for this time I would give them an A. On responsiveness A they were pretty quick. They were nice, I mean like I said I used them before that's why I went back to them so they must of been good if I used them a second time.

06/20/2017

DAVID B.

They did a good job. They came when they said they would. The service only took 2 days. They provided a full 25 year warranty and a limited 50 year transferable warranty.

Description of Work
They initially did a quick fix on my roof in September of last year and installed a new roof in March of this year.

05/01/2017

Kaycee S.

The company was prompt and able to get the service done quickly (and prior to more rain!) They were very professional, arrived early and offered suggestions for work without being pushy in their services. We ended up getting a package to ensure the quality of the whole roof was being assessed, not just fixing the flashing where the leak was. All loose shingles were fixed, and each vent/exhaust area was replaced as well as the surrounding shingles. They did a wonderful job and we will surely use them again when the time comes for a roof replacement.

Description of Work
Roof repair was needed after we had a leak around a bathroom vent.

11/21/2016

Bernadette V.

Fantastic. Prompt, courteous, professional and great workmanship. Every done as planned. Rick Gregor was super to work with.

Description of Work
new roof and gutter guards.

11/07/2016

Rob T.

It took a while to get a return call, but when they reached out they were prompt and professional. They told me exactly what needed to be done and it fixed quickly. The roof is no longer leaking.

Description of Work
Needed some flashing around exhaust pipes resealed to stop a roof leak. Also asked to seal a seam in a gutter that was leaking.

11/01/2016

Jill E.

They did a great job! Finished in 1 day. Rick was very personable and professional. I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

08/26/2016

Janet D.

Excellent! First and foremost, Rick responded quickly when called. He explained precisely what he would be doing and how long it would take. His pricing was fair and the work was done when it was scheduled and exactly as indicated. He is quite knowledgeable and I would not hesitate to call on him again for assistance!

Description of Work
Installed 2 skylights.

Category roofing, skylights

07/13/2016

Patricia N.

Rick Gregor came out the same day that I called to access my damages and sent someone out to do the work the next day. He was very responsive and that is much appreciated when there is water damage and you are worried that it is going to rain again. I referred them to my neighbor and they took care of their repairs also.

Description of Work
My flashing above a bay window was resealed, the aluminum trim along my back porch was re-sealed and some wood trim pieces that had fallen off of a covered back porch were tacked back up.

12/17/2015

James L.

Rick Gregor and his crew are a top-notch company. They were always up front, on time and professional. The initial inspection was thorough and the estimate was detailed and complete. Nothing was hidden or unforeseen. Rick is a GAF certified master elite contractor and both he and his crew knew exactly what they were doing -- their work was of the highest quality. During construction, every evening everything was left cleaned up and organized. Communication was excellent -- we knew exactly what was going on and when/how it was going to happen. Unlike many contractors, working with Rick is a pleasure. Two additional points: 1) Gregor Roofing is not the cheapest roofing contractor you will find, but their prices are reasonable considering the quality of the materials used and the quality of the work performed. 2) Because they do such high quality work and have such a great reputation, their services are in high demand. Their schedule fills quickly and you may need to wait for an opening.

Description of Work
Replacement of existing roof shingles, underlayment, flashing, drip edeges and skylight. Also added a completly new skylight to an interior bathroom.

07/09/2015

Brant H.

Rick and Staci were highly responsive over e-mail to schedule the estimate and repair. I had a small leak that was fixed with the slates that Rick replaced. He did what was necessary and didn't try to sell me on unnecessary repairs. All in all, very pleased.

Description of Work
Replaced 5 slates on the roof

04/03/2015

Justin R.

The team did a great job. The repair was completed and top quality. Dealing with Rick Gregor was awesome as well. He is an honest and trust worthy person that I enjoyed working with. Additionally, I have since had him give me estimates on a new house I am purchasing and he came out and spent about 30 mins with me and reviewing the roof. He was able to find the issues and present me with a proposal for the repairs in 24 Hours. I will be sure to use Rick and his team for all my roofing needs in the future. Thanks

Description of Work
Replaced Flashing and Soffit.

Category roofing, siding

04/16/2014

April S.

Contacted this provider through Angie's list, they responded promptly and provided a detailed proposal. Hired another company because of the price difference.

Description of Work
Proposal for replacing porch roof.

02/17/2014

James M.

I was completely satisfied with all aspects of the job. From the initial call for the estimate, Rick made himself easily accessible to answer any and all questions. When it came time to do the job, Rick always called or emailed to let me know of the schedule. They had to work around some pretty poor weather conditions which, in turn, extended the job a bit. However, the crew (who was very professional) cleaned up the materials at the end of each working day and Rick would always keep me posted as to when they were coming back. Even after the work was completed, I was able to contact Rick with follow up questions. It is clear that he is very knowledgeable about his work and has a passion for what he does. Gregor Roofing came to me recommended from a friend's Dad, and I will continue to highly recommend this company. Thanks Gregor Roofing, for a job well done! :O)

Description of Work
Removed old shingles, underlayment, soffit, gutters, downspouts. Replaced with new dimensional shingles, underlayment, and new gutters/downspouts.

Gutter Pro

Gutter Pro is fully insured and licensed specializing in professional installation or repair of seamless gutters and downspouts. We have wide range of colors to choose from. Commercial and residential gutters. We strive to provide fast service, high quality, and complete satisfaction. We provide free estimates serving Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas.

Offers by Gutter Pro on Angi
    Home Genius Exteriors

***NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL / NO-TOUCH INSPECTIONS AND ESTIMATES. We’re open for business! Home Genius Exteriors remains dedicated to our mission to give our customers A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE. Give our team of professionals a chance to WOW you with our hassle-free inspection process, transparent pricing, perfect communication and top-rated installations. We’re not just a sales and marketing company like some of our competitors, we stand behind every project we do with a warranty you can trust! We are home improvement experts and can be your one-stop-shop solution! Home Genius also offers some of the most FLEXIBLE payment plans in the industry. Give us a chance and we’ll do everything we can to earn the right to become your CONTRACTOR FOR LIFE.

Offers by Home Genius Exteriors on Angi
    Pro Home & Roofing

#1 Local Roofing Contractor. Experts offering Free inspections and guaranteed best value pricing. Lifetime transferable warranty. Certified Master Installers. 100% financing available. Call 412-818-0289.

Offers by Pro Home & Roofing on Angi
    PA043115
    Pennsylvania
    Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
    03/28/2024
    Check, Financing Available

Roof replacement. Skylight replacement

We are not accepting repair work at this time.