Tom Natalini Sr & Son Inc

Pennsylvania
07/31/2021

7854 Beverly Blvd

Upper Darby, PA 19082

As a family masonry company, with multiple trucks on the road, a talented team of masons and over 6,000 projects completed, Natalini and Son have established themselves as one of the most trusted masonry and brick companies in the Philadelphia, PA area. Owner operated with 38 years of knowledge and know how to get the job done right. We are a team of 5 employees and use no subs. We are not a cookie cutter company so cost is determined by the job. We do not have travel charges. Please contact directly through email....

masonry (220)stucco (39)concrete repair (32)chimney repair (22)basement waterproofing (12)hardscaping (10)foundation repair (9)plastering (8)stone & gravel (7)glass block (5)concrete driveways (5)fireplace services (3)

10/09/2020

Tom and his crew were incredibly responsive from the initial proposal to the start of the project. They were efficient and effective resulting in a beautiful back yard! When I wasn't happy with one thing, they were right on top of it and came back to fix it in a matter of days!

Description of Work
Backyard ripped up and re paved

Category basement waterproofing,hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

06/02/2020

Very well. I was very pleased with the masonry work that Tom Natalini and Sons did. They did an excellent job and were very professional.? I would hire them again and I highly recommend them for masonry and cement work.

Description of Work
Steps and landings needed to be torn down and totally redone.

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

05/26/2020

I waited Tom for 8 months do do a work here but he didn't come. I hired Tom to do a brick pointing and lentil replacement job in October 2019. The wall in my house had a structural damage that had to be taken care of ASAP. I even couldn't replace a rotted window before doing lentil replacement. When time had come for him to work here, a day before I received a text message that something had happened, and he has to postpone work till early spring. He said I would be the first on his list but when March had come, he kept postponing till the quarantine started, so he had another excuse not to come. Then finally he scheduled for June. I waited again but few days before he texted me and said that he can't do the job, he is too old for it and I should look for somebody else. If age was the last excuse, why to agree to this job in the first place? Not only that I lost 8 months waiting, now I can't even open this window during hot weather and put AC in. I have an elderly person and a toddler suffocating here from heat now, thanks to you, Tom. I regret I've trusted you with this project and waited for nothing to happen.

Description of Work
Brink pointing, brick replacement

Category masonry,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

I’m sorry we could not fit your job in right now. I wish you the best. Thank you

02/26/2020

Tom’s crew did an awesome job! They were very professional, showed up like clockwork everyday, and took pride in their work. Our dining room and kitchen were transformed! We absolutely love it!!

Description of Work
brick walls and curved archway

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

09/12/2019

I was sent a text canceling his appointment to provide estimate: saying he was the busiest he has been in 40 years ever since Donald Trump became president... My guess is that the job was too small and he decided it wasn't of interest...

Description of Work
re-pointing stone

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

I was being very nice and Honest we are very busy I’m sorry we can’t do any work until November also how could i have even Known that your job was too small as you say if I did not even see the job yet. Thank you

02/04/2019

Everything went really smoothly and working with Tom was very easy. Tom was accessible via text and phone and was in touch if there were changes to the schedule. Tom made suggestions throughout the project to help us make better decisions on the work being done. Tom and his crew were always on time. We are really happy with the backyard and other cement work Tom did. Would definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Brick work on side of the house and rebricked the backyard

Category concrete repair,masonry,hardscaping

Work Completed On 01/22/2019

11/16/2018

Overall I was very pleased with the job. The finished product looks great.

Description of Work
Rebuilding part of brick facade and repointing brickwork

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

Thank you for the nice review. We removed the belly from your first floor front The brick were very old and your house was on the historical chart. You had butter joint brickwork and most brick we could not use.After searching all over we found the same type of brick. Then we cleaned and repointed the entire front. We installed new lime stone lentils and sills. We installed starbolts also. Because there was no parking on your street the parking authority gave us tickets each day we also had to deal with the historical commission and license and inspection. The new restoration work to your front Turned out very beautiful. Thank you for the work.

11/14/2018

Mr. Natalini and his crew did an outstanding job rebuilding a collapsed wall at our church. The job was done timely with a very high degree of professionalism. I would highly recommend Tom Natalini Masonry & Masonry Restoration Specialist.

Description of Work
Rebuild collapse Church Wall

Work Completed On 11/14/2018

10/16/2018

Tom and his crew did a great job in a short amount of time re-grading part of our back patio area and repairing our street-facing basement wall. I really appreciated his experience/opinion on how best to go about covering the flaking parged wall in the unfinished basement of our 1920s S. Philly rowhome. The completed work in both areas looks terrific. Fast communication via text. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Repair grade on concrete slab abutting foundation; build masonry wall over flaking parged basement wall

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

08/16/2018

I hired Tom to do spot pointing and brick repair in my backyard, and to convert my small backyard from a multi-level brick patio to a single-level bluestone patio (with a small gap between each paver that was filled with river stone). A focus of the project was making sure that the patio would drain sufficiently -- water sitting on top of the brick was an issue with the prior patio -- and Tom made the appropriate recommendations to me for materials to accomplish that goal. Tom was on site the entire time (except when picking up materials for my job) to provide his crew with instruction. It is clear that Tom pays great attention to the details, and takes great pride in his work. Each paver was laid precisely, with clean lines and equal spacing between them, with each gap filled with tamped down river stone. Throughout the 3-day project Tom and his team were punctual, professional and diligent, and were very easy to work with. At the end of each day, the team cleaned up the work site, neatly putting away their tools and materials. Tom is easy to communicate with, and was very prompt with correspondence on the bid and scheduling. Overall, it was a very positive experience. I would not hesitate to hire Tom Natalini again!

Description of Work
Pointing, brick repair, hardscaping

Category masonry,hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/13/2018

Thank you for all of the work and the A review.

Design - Chimney, Fireplace, Patio, & Rough Casting. Driveway & Deck Pavers. Concrete Pouring. Brick Work. Brownstone Renovations. Brick Restoration. Remodeling & Additions.Star Bolts.Pointing. Plastering. Stucco.Foundation Repair. Glassblock. Pressure Washing. Chimney Caps.

Basement Water Proofing. Landscaping-Hardscaping. Windows. Chimney Sweep.Excavating. Floor Sales/Installation/ Repair. Painting. Structural Engineering. Doors. Water & Smoke Damage. Carpentry-Woodworking.