ALL PHASE ELECTRIC CO

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2008

9015 WEST CHESTER PIKE

Upper Darby, PA 19082

Leading the electrical contracting industry with competent, caring team members and innovative product development. In addition to our residential and commercial construction and maintenance divisions, we are very active in the "Green Movement." We stake our reputation on providing our customers with services they would expect to receive and then we take that extra step....

02/01/2022

Amy G.

The work we had completed in August went fine. And we were then quoted a price for light installs in Sept. Unfortunately lights were delayed coming in and by the time we got them (Jan) the company decided to re-quote us for the work and upcharged 50% more! When asked, "operational increases". Quite an increase over 4 months! Avoid!

Description of Work
Various electric fixes around house, light installations

09/09/2017

Sandra E.

They were good.

Description of Work
It was in reference to the homeowner’s insurance. I had a bunch of over loaded outlets and plugged into surge protectors and a whole bunch of stuff, so they were able to do all of that for me. I had covers that needed to be put onto junction boxes. I had a light fixture that was dangling in the garage. It was quite a bit.

Category electrician, lighting

08/30/2017

joseph K.

We had the electrical done. It was quite a bit. It was about seven hours. It was two guys. I think the price was reasonable.We're going to use them again.

Description of Work
Removed lighting fixtures in the kitchen, installed new LED's in the kitchen, four or five dimmer switches, replaced the hall lighting, replaced the powder room lighting, replaced about four or five outlets that was broken.

08/25/2017

Sandra E.

I was very well satisfied. Their responsiveness was timely.

Description of Work
They did work for me on the 17th. I had some electrical work that I needed to get done as a result of a home inspection and they came and did that.

04/12/2017

CLIFF C.

They were great!

Description of Work
Tesla electrical Line

12/05/2016

Suzanne G.

They arrived on time for the estimate and thoroughly explained the work and what it involved. They helped me decide on which speakers I wanted and where to place them. When they came out to do the work they were also on time. They were very professional and articulate, and they cleaned up everything they worked with. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Outdoor lighting landscape repairs and new outdoor outlet and speakers installation.

11/20/2015

Gordon C.

Description of Work
They did a variety of electrical work; replacing switches and fixtures among other things. They did a very good job, the people who came were very courteous and pleasant. The person who provided the estimate was also very knowledgeable. I had another estimate and the provider was also pleasant, but not as knowledgeable, which is why I choose All Phase.

08/18/2015

Grant C.

Description of Work
All Phase Electric installed a ceiling fan with new wiring running to it, installed an outside light, and replaced an outlet. Now the outlet issue turned out to be a problem which they returned and took care of. The All Phase electricians were thorough with their analysis and work. I would hire them again.

Category electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

07/30/2015

Donald B.

My GE generator cut out on me during a recent power outage. I had a company who specialized in generators come out to fix it, and after $750 in payments, it still did not work. I found All Phase Electric and saw they specialized in General Electric generators. John Phillips came out quickly and spent over 5 hours working to solve the problem. He was knowledgeable and did not leave until the job was done. Additionally, since it is still under warranty, he will bill GE for the costs. Highly recommended especially for those with GE generators - John knows how to fix them properly.

Description of Work
I have a General Electric generator that needed repair.

Category electrician, generator service

Mr, Thank you for the opportunity to serve your back up power needs. GE has a very good warranty on its generators and I am glad we could help you realize the value of your generator purchase.

07/23/2015

John C.

Chris from All Phase was professional, honest, and incredibly thorough (but not in the annoying way). In no way did I feel like he was giving me the "run -round", in fact, he suggested a few things I could do in order to reduce overall project cost while achieving similar outcomes. I appreciated his industry knowledge and creativity.His prices very fair and from all accounts his work is second to none.

Description of Work
Knob & Tube Remediation Re-wire entire house to NEC code

07/20/2015

01/28/2015

Michelle W.

Description of Work
Installed generator

Category electrician, generator service

01/28/2015

Edward M.

Description of Work
Put an outside receptacle in my front. They were on time, reasonable and I would recommed them to my friends.

01/07/2015

Everett C.

Every appointment that was made was kept at almost exactly on time. The work was done very professionally and both the salesman and installer was very professional and very helpful. Everything was completed on time, on budget and most importantly looking very professional.

Description of Work
Installed electrical service for an electric hot water heater

04/07/2014

Margaret H.

This is my second time using All Phase Electric. They were just as great to work with on this small job as they were on the previous one, which was quite a bit larger. Their work is careful and complete, they're easy to schedule with, their billing is accurate and descriptive, and the crews have both been pleasant and helpful explaining the work. They were able to fit my sump pump circuit installation into their schedule ahead of the sump pump work, which was much appreciated.

Description of Work
Install circuit for sump pump.

03/17/2014

Sonia L.

They were wonderful. They were very professional and very nice.

Description of Work
I used the services of All Phase Electric Company. They installed landscape lighting.

Category electrician, outdoor lighting

03/06/2014

Kathy R.

I didn't use this contractor because they were the highest estimate.

Description of Work
i didn't go with this contractor because there estimate was the highest.

Category electrician

Thank you for your feedback. At All Phase Electric Co. we strive to delight our clients with trained, courteous and knowledgeable professionals. I am sorry that we did not have the opportunity to actually do the work that we bid for you. I would hope that your impressions regarding the quality of our work, and value of our service would improve if we ever have the opportunity to do business together.

02/12/2014

Alexander P.

It went very well.

Description of Work
Lots of small electrical work.

05/13/2013

Pauline P.

The team of two arrived on time and worked until they finished. They were nice, and very polite. They tested everything thoroughly as they bought it back online to make sure that the work had been completed properly. Things have been running fine since then. I will use them in the future when I need to install the light in the dining room and the additional light in the kitchen.

Description of Work
All Phase removed and replaced the main panel (and all the associated branch circuit breakers) with a new 40 circuit, 200 amp main breaker panel. They also installed the wiring/box/device/plate for a weatherproof tamper resistant ground fault outlet outside in the side entryway.

02/18/2013

Meira W.

The electrician from All Phase Electrical was very professional and knowledgable. He did not bring his own tools or flashlight, but other than that, he was excellent. We did not have All Phase Electrical do any work yet because we do not have the money at this time, but when we do have enough, we will definitely use All Phase to do the electrical work that we need.

Description of Work
All Phase Electric gave us an estimate on repairing numerous electrical problems in our new home.

08/23/2012

Shirlee S.

The job was well done. They did everything in a timely matter and I don't have any complaints. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They put in a new outlet and ceiling light.

Category electrician, lighting

04/06/2012

Sonia L.

We were extremely impressed with all of All Phase's electricians. In total, they must have spent several hundred hours on the job (it was a huge project) and there was not a single time when we got upset with them or felt that they were anything less than completely competent and professional. They do their job not just with a smile but sincerely seem to really like what they do.

Description of Work
All Phase changed all of the wiring in the house that we bought which is very old and the electric system had never been updated. Chris, the owner, came out many times to go over the plan and to discuss our wants and needs. He was flexible with us in terms of saving money and not adding extra costs when we didn't need to. He had great ideas and guided us through this big renovation project with patience.

10/26/2008

CHRISTINA G.

We originally started working with them through our general contractor, and ended the work ourselves with them after the contractor relationship fell apart. The rough in work was done mostly as we expected, but we had significant overages from our contractor due to poor communication of expectations. In the end everything was installed, but it was bumpy along the way.

Description of Work
They installed new lines for a 3rd floor renovation for bathroom and bedroom in our row home. This covered all rough in work, the inspections, and final installation.

Category electrician

As stated, the relationship and communication with the general contractor was the main issue. Unfortunately, his misrepresentation of our contracted scope of work led the homeowner to believe that more was included than actually was. I am glad that the quality of work was not in question and look forward to possibly proving ourselves in the future by working directly for the homeowner.

Green Stone Energy LLC

Green Stone Energy LLC is a privately owned Company based in Southeastern Pennsylvania, servicing residential and commercial customers, in order to help improve their energy efficiency. Green Stone Energy LLC is committed to improving our customer's standard of living, by helping increase the energy efficiency of each home or building, thus helping lower yearly energy costs. We work closely with each customer to get the results they need, and strive for Total Customer Satisfaction.

Martella Electric

Super Service Award Winner 2011-2016! On-time AND 100% satisfaction guarantee. Live customer service 24/7. Third-Generation owned and operated since 1955. Financing available. On-time Guarantee: If we are one minute late for your scheduled appointment window we waive our $59 service fee. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If our electrician smokes on your property, uses profanity, leaves any mess behind, fails to use floor savers your service is completely FREE. If you are not happy with the completed, work we will redo the work or refund your money. Certified Tesla charging station installer.

Boyermah Electronics

Boyermah electronics services LLC. is locally owned and operated by qualified professionals who foremost interest is providing quality services to it's clients.

Check, Financing Available

From residential and commercial service and maintenance to large construction projects, we pride ourselves in quality and attention to detail. We have a large portfolio of satisfied clients including: large corporations, government divisions, general contractors, interior designers, and home owners. Other services include lighting automation systems, lighting retrofit and replacement, power quality and power factor correction, solar-pv systems, and wind generation.