ALL PHASE ELECTRIC CO

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2008

Leading the electrical contracting industry with competent, caring team members and innovative product development. In addition to our residential and commercial construction and maintenance divisions, we are very active in the "Green Movement." We stake our reputation on providing our customers with services they would expect to receive and then we take that extra step....

Adam Mechanical Heating, AC + Plumbing

Adam Mechanical Heating, AC + Plumbing has been providing top-notch HVAC service, sales, repair and installation to Southeastern Pennsylvania since 2002. We are a family-owned and operated HVAC company. Our primary goal is to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.

08/30/2017

We had the electrical done. It was quite a bit. It was about seven hours. It was two guys. I think the price was reasonable.We're going to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed lighting fixtures in the kitchen, installed new LED's in the kitchen, four or five dimmer switches, replaced the hall lighting, replaced the powder room lighting, replaced about four or five outlets that was broken.

08/25/2017

I was very well satisfied. Their responsiveness was timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did work for me on the 17th. I had some electrical work that I needed to get done as a result of a home inspection and they came and did that.

12/05/2016

They arrived on time for the estimate and thoroughly explained the work and what it involved. They helped me decide on which speakers I wanted and where to place them. When they came out to do the work they were also on time. They were very professional and articulate, and they cleaned up everything they worked with. I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor lighting landscape repairs and new outdoor outlet and speakers installation.

07/30/2015

My GE generator cut out on me during a recent power outage.  I had a company who specialized in generators come out to fix it, and after $750 in payments, it still did not work.  I found All Phase Electric and saw they specialized in General Electric generators.  John Phillips came out quickly and spent over 5 hours working to solve the problem.  He was knowledgeable and did not leave until the jo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a General Electric generator that needed repair.

CATEGORY electrician,generator service

Mr, Thank you for the opportunity to serve your back up power needs. GE has a very good warranty on its generators and I am glad we could help you realize the value of your generator purchase.

07/23/2015

Chris from All Phase was professional, honest, and incredibly thorough (but not in the annoying way). In no way did I feel like he was giving me the "run -round", in fact, he suggested a few things I could do in order to reduce overall project cost while achieving similar outcomes.  I appreciated his industry knowledge and creativity.His prices very fair and from all accounts his work is second to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Knob & Tube Remediation Re-wire entire house to NEC code

CATEGORY electrician

From residential and commercial service and maintenance to large construction projects, we pride ourselves in quality and attention to detail. We have a large portfolio of satisfied clients including: large corporations, government divisions, general contractors, interior designers, and home owners. Other services include lighting automation systems, lighting retrofit and replacement, power quality and power factor correction, solar-pv systems, and wind generation.

Check, Financing Available