ALL PHASE ELECTRIC CO

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2008

9015 WEST CHESTER PIKE

Upper Darby, PA 19082

Leading the electrical contracting industry with competent, caring team members and innovative product development. In addition to our residential and commercial construction and maintenance divisions, we are very active in the "Green Movement." We stake our reputation on providing our customers with services they would expect to receive and then we take that extra step....

02/01/2022

Amy G.

The work we had completed in August went fine. And we were then quoted a price for light installs in Sept. Unfortunately lights were delayed coming in and by the time we got them (Jan) the company decided to re-quote us for the work and upcharged 50% more! When asked, "operational increases". Quite an increase over 4 months! Avoid!

Description of Work
Various electric fixes around house, light installations

08/30/2017

joseph K.

We had the electrical done. It was quite a bit. It was about seven hours. It was two guys. I think the price was reasonable.We're going to use them again.

Description of Work
Removed lighting fixtures in the kitchen, installed new LED's in the kitchen, four or five dimmer switches, replaced the hall lighting, replaced the powder room lighting, replaced about four or five outlets that was broken.

08/25/2017

Sandra E.

I was very well satisfied. Their responsiveness was timely.

Description of Work
They did work for me on the 17th. I had some electrical work that I needed to get done as a result of a home inspection and they came and did that.

12/05/2016

Suzanne G.

They arrived on time for the estimate and thoroughly explained the work and what it involved. They helped me decide on which speakers I wanted and where to place them. When they came out to do the work they were also on time. They were very professional and articulate, and they cleaned up everything they worked with. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Outdoor lighting landscape repairs and new outdoor outlet and speakers installation.

07/30/2015

Donald B.

My GE generator cut out on me during a recent power outage. I had a company who specialized in generators come out to fix it, and after $750 in payments, it still did not work. I found All Phase Electric and saw they specialized in General Electric generators. John Phillips came out quickly and spent over 5 hours working to solve the problem. He was knowledgeable and did not leave until the job was done. Additionally, since it is still under warranty, he will bill GE for the costs. Highly recommended especially for those with GE generators - John knows how to fix them properly.

Description of Work
I have a General Electric generator that needed repair.

Category electrician,generator service

Mr, Thank you for the opportunity to serve your back up power needs. GE has a very good warranty on its generators and I am glad we could help you realize the value of your generator purchase.

07/23/2015

John C.

Chris from All Phase was professional, honest, and incredibly thorough (but not in the annoying way). In no way did I feel like he was giving me the "run -round", in fact, he suggested a few things I could do in order to reduce overall project cost while achieving similar outcomes. I appreciated his industry knowledge and creativity.His prices very fair and from all accounts his work is second to none.

Description of Work
Knob & Tube Remediation Re-wire entire house to NEC code

01/07/2015

Everett C.

Every appointment that was made was kept at almost exactly on time. The work was done very professionally and both the salesman and installer was very professional and very helpful. Everything was completed on time, on budget and most importantly looking very professional.

Description of Work
Installed electrical service for an electric hot water heater

04/07/2014

Margaret H.

This is my second time using All Phase Electric. They were just as great to work with on this small job as they were on the previous one, which was quite a bit larger. Their work is careful and complete, they're easy to schedule with, their billing is accurate and descriptive, and the crews have both been pleasant and helpful explaining the work. They were able to fit my sump pump circuit installation into their schedule ahead of the sump pump work, which was much appreciated.

Description of Work
Install circuit for sump pump.

03/17/2014

Sonia L.

They were wonderful. They were very professional and very nice.

Description of Work
I used the services of All Phase Electric Company. They installed landscape lighting.

Category electrician,outdoor lighting

03/06/2014

Kathy R.

I didn't use this contractor because they were the highest estimate.

Description of Work
i didn't go with this contractor because there estimate was the highest.

Category electrician

Thank you for your feedback. At All Phase Electric Co. we strive to delight our clients with trained, courteous and knowledgeable professionals. I am sorry that we did not have the opportunity to actually do the work that we bid for you. I would hope that your impressions regarding the quality of our work, and value of our service would improve if we ever have the opportunity to do business together.

Green Stone Energy LLC

Green Stone Energy LLC is a privately owned Company based in Southeastern Pennsylvania, servicing residential and commercial customers, in order to help improve their energy efficiency. Green Stone Energy LLC is committed to improving our customer's standard of living, by helping increase the energy efficiency of each home or building, thus helping lower yearly energy costs. We work closely with each customer to get the results they need, and strive for Total Customer Satisfaction.

Boyermah Electronics

Boyermah electronics services LLC. is locally owned and operated by qualified professionals who foremost interest is providing quality services to it's clients.

Monyer Electric, LLC

Having a home backup generator something that can truly bring you piece of mind when a power outage happens. Monyer Electric has been providing automatic backup generator services to the residents of Southeast PA since 2006. We offer a wide variety of Generac automatic standby generators and we will help you from start to finish in finding the perfect home backup generator that will fit your specific needs. Depending on what you are looking for, we offer propane backup generators and natural gas backup generators. Whether you are looking to purchase a standby generator for your home or business or possibly both, you can be rest assured that you will have a durable and extremely reliable working backup generator. Our team here at Monyer Electric is made up of certified specialists that are factory trained and certified to work on all Generac products. From installation to maintenance and repair we are here to help you with all of your backup generator needs. If you are undecided on what kind of automatic backup generator you need we are here to help you find the perfect backup generator and make sure you are completely satisfied with your selection. We can help break down the difference in all of the backup generators we offer to help you better come to a decision. We will also provide a free interactive presentation of what your home will look like once you have selected a home backup generator and we will be able to provide you with a professional, customized, installed price instantly. Please give us a call at (610) 678-6653 so we can answer any questions you may have and get started today on finding the perfect backup generator for you! EXCLUSIVE TO ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS: CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE AND RECIEVE A SPECIAL PROMOTION FROM YOUR CONSULTANT!

Check, Financing Available

From residential and commercial service and maintenance to large construction projects, we pride ourselves in quality and attention to detail. We have a large portfolio of satisfied clients including: large corporations, government divisions, general contractors, interior designers, and home owners. Other services include lighting automation systems, lighting retrofit and replacement, power quality and power factor correction, solar-pv systems, and wind generation.