Ace Limousine & Airport Service

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2017

Ace Limousine Service is family owned and operated, and when you ride with us, you can expect to be treated like family. Our services include Airport Transfers, Corporate Transportation, Proms, Weddings and any Special Occasion. With decades of experience in the industry, Ace Limousine takes tremendous pride in providing the finest in luxury transportation services, ensuring the highest level of safety and comfort for our clients. We strive to continuously grow our selection of top of the line luxury vehicles to accommodate parties of all sizes. Our fleet includes Sedans, Limousines, SUV’s, Vans, Mercedes Sprinters, Shuttles, and Luxury Buses. No matter how big or small the event, Ace has the resources to get you there on time and in style....

Car-Go Auto Transport

Car-Go Auto Transport

Established in 1979, our customer service is one of the best in the transport industry. Since 1979, we have had plenty of time to build a vehicle transport company that is second to none. All of our employees are competent, courteous and respectful. Our rates are among some of the most competitive of all reputable vehicle transporters. Choose an auto transport company that has established a reputation as being reliable in the car hauling industry. The absolute lowest price isn't worth the difference if a car transport company delivers your car late or damaged. We have been providing dependable and reliable shipping services for your auto transport needs for over 40 years. Choose an auto transport company that puts your needs first. Our number 1 goal is to fulfill your needs. Our reliability and integrity put us above the competition as we strive to meet your every vehicle transport needs. Contact several companies for your quotes to get a range of what you should expect to pay. You’ll find our rates comparable to other major auto shippers in the industry, while providing you with superior customer service. Please visit our website, www.cargoautotransport.com, to learn more about us, get a good understanding of our standard time frame, our FAQs, and how auto transport works.

10/03/2017

The first trip was wonderful and very professional. The return trip was very unprofessional. When I called and complained about the driver, I was told basically that the company was doing him a favor by keeping him on. Guess what - Not at my expense.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed transportation to JFK from Philadelphia and then from Newark back to Philly.

07/20/2017

Overall had a great time and service was wonderful. The driver was very knowledgable on the best way to get to the destination. The sprinter that we took I would highly recommend. It looked practically new and had a lot of headspace. I will return next time I need a limo.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took a Mercedes Sprinter to a concert in Philadelphia, PA.

07/20/2017

I called Ace Limousine about booking a party bus and had no problem getting everything set up, the person who took my call was helpful in helping me pick out the right vehicle for the amount of people we were expecting to have. Ace Limousine showed up early to our house and we had a chance to meet the driver JT who was an absolute delight. Ace Limousine really made the event feel special because t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a party bus for my daughter's Sweet 16 birthday to take her and her friends around for the night.

07/18/2017

Ace Limousine& Airport Services could not have provided a better service for me and my company this past weekend. The luxury bus was spectacular and more than accommodating for our party of 12. All weekend as we traveled around Philadelphia Ace Limousine was always on time. I normally don't give out perfect reviews but Ace Limousine& Airport Services was flawless this weekend. I will always use th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Business transportation for a party of 12 for a weekend.

CATEGORY limo services,party rentals,car transport

06/21/2017

I called Ace Limousine for my son's birthday party. I rented a party bus, it arrived early and the inside was very nice. The driver was great with the kids and professional. Their prices were fair compared to most companies I called. I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Limousine Service

CATEGORY limo services,party rentals,car transport