A to Z Mustangs

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2009

For more than 31 years, Jerry Simmers and his team have dedicated their careers to transforming automotive dreams into realities. Jerry and his team at A To Z have worked tirelessly perfecting their craft and in the process, satisfying thousands of customers.Early on, we specialized in complete repair and restoration of mustangs into original condition.now and over the last 16 years, the company has evolved into a full service custom restoration, repair and modification company of not just mustangs but for all Makes and Models of vehicles. We are credited by many for creating some of the finest mustangs and classic american muscle, antiques and foreign automobiles in the region. As an enthusiast you may like the strictly "Original", "OEM" ,"Stock" look. Or if you are someone who would like to modernize your antique car, muscle car, or classic car... it's not a problem here at A to Z Mustangs...whatever your desire, we can help! 70 River Road, Tullytown, PA 19007, Phone. 215.547.4699.Located in Tullytown, Pennsylvania (Part of Bristol, PA close to Trenton, NJ and Philadelphia Suburbs).A to Z Mustangs is convenient major arteries including, I-95, the Pennsylvania Turnpike, US 413, the New Jersey Turnpike and US - 1.Whether your vehicle gets to us on wheels or a flatbed, we can serve you specific needs.We have been at our current location since 1980 and our team has been together for more than 15 years and knows automobile restorations, fabrication, automotive painting, engine repair/replacement, interior design/re-design, electrical and wiring repair/installation and much more.We would be hard pressed to come across something we can't do!...

Conestoga Collision LLC

Conestoga Collision LLC

If you live or work in Berwyn, PA or anywhere along the Main Line and Chester County, the auto body professionals at Conestoga Collision are always eager to answer your collision repair needs. Whether your vehicle has suffered simple bumper damage or the effects of a more significant type of accident, we’ll be there to assist you every step of the way. Locally owned & operated. Additional phone - (610) 644-1002.

08/29/2014

For the money I was very satisfied with the results of my bodywork and paint project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jerry and his crew have done bodywork, paint and other repairs to my 86 Mustang Convertible for all of the years that I've owned it. I have become a repeat customer and friend. Jerry will tell you the truth about what is going on with your vehicle and won't try to sell you something that you don't need. He will try his best to satisfy your wishes and advise when such modifications may not be wise. His reputation is increasing as his business is never without at least a half dozen projects in the shop at any given time. I would recomend checking A to Z out for any brand vehicle repair or restoration needs. I continue to patronize A to Z as of 2012.

CATEGORY auto repair

09/03/2013

Jerry is very punctual, knowledgeable and personable. The fact that he made a special trip to visit us while in MD on his time off to see our non running pony was exceptional and above the call of duty as a service provider. We will be using him for our services as we align up a start date for the project. Thanks Jerry for your outstanding customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jerry came over to our home to take a look at our vintage mustang and provide an estimate for what it would take to restore the family vehicle.

05/16/2013

My experience with them has been great. On their website they say that they take American Express card but they don't. I chose them because they had good reviews and experience. Their prices were really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A to Z Mustangs for classic car restoration work.

11/20/2012

06/01/2011

The truck was displayed at the owners(?) house and we pulled over one night to take a look at it. Although we hadn't called ahead, he came out and showed us the whole truck. My boyfriend was instantly in love with the truck (though he tried not to show it) and we set up a time to come back and take a test drive. We returned so that he could drive the truck and put down a deposit on it that night. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My boyfriend bought a '96 F150 that was redone by this shop. The truck was GORGEOUS. They really did a good job restoring it. Right before he sold it we started to feel that the transmission was starting to go, but my boyfriend is a mechanic and wasn't overly concerned about it. I would definitely buy from them again as they were wonderful to work with and really did detail everything.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

Auto Repair - Body Work, Paint, Engines, Brakes, Exhausts, Frames, Suspensions, Interiors & Detailing