Chris Hauser Painting, Inc.

Founded 1978 • With Angi since June 2010

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

361 Glen Mills Rd

Thornton, PA 19373

Chris Hauser went into business on his own after working in the contracting business for a few years and decided he wanted to focus on quality and customer satisfaction. The company became incorporated in the 1980s. Chris Hauser Painting, Inc. is fully licensed and insured with workers compensation and liability. Our employees are well screened and experienced. From a small bathroom or front door to large apartment complexes, the business operates with the customer in mind. No job is too big or too small. In order to maintain customer satisfaction, quality and doing the job correctly are key factors. Communication is also paramount to our business and is always conducted at the highest level....

4.3

interior painting (10)house painting (3)pressure washing (2)wallpaper removal (2)

12/02/2017

First of all, Chris was fast to provide us with an estimate and honest timeline for the work to be done. His estimate was middle of the road, which I think assured me with good quality work/ value of the job. Once the work commenced, the team was very punctual, hard working and respectful of our home. I appreciate the longevity of Chris' staff and their professionalism. They completed the job in t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to have our master bedroom and large sitting room/office painted, along with a border trim removal.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2017

Photo for Chris Hauser Painting, Inc. - 361 Glen Mills Rd, Thornton, PA - 36633308

04/21/2017

Before they began painting, Chris noticed a large crack in the wall. They had a specialist come out to take a look, and they discovered that I had a cracked beam, which definitely needed to be corrected, and they did. I also have a cork covering on a drop ceiling that I've been wanting to remove for quite awhile. The previous owners used a nail gun to install the ceiling, which caused quite a lot ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The painted my living room, dining room, hallway, and the bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

04/05/2017

Very well. The painters did high quality work, cleaned up behind themselves and left no dust or trace. Excellent work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a large painting project in our home and the work done by Chris Hauser painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

04/04/2017

Fine. Chris's men were hard working, careful, pleasant, polite and very competent. They did a great job preparing the surfaces and were careful with edges. The finished work was lovely,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of a newer, large, high ceilinged great room and kitchen and repaired and also painted several large ceilings in the older part of the home. They cleaned up well after themselves

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2017

11/28/2012

Horribly.  The reason for the late review is that I'm now just repainting some of the rooms that he did.  My new painter is pointing out the incredibly sloppy job done by this company.  Wall paint on the trim.  Trim paint on the walls.  Poor cut-in lines all over the place.  Did not do simple things like remove receptacle covers and switch plates.  The paint in two of the bathrooms which get very ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of seven rooms (one large, three "normal" and three very small rooms).

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2007

Photo for Chris Hauser Painting, Inc. - 361 Glen Mills Rd, Thornton, PA - 30316937

This job was completed July 2006. These pictures depict work done over 6 years ago. We ALWAYS remove switch plates and light switch covers. It is not part of the quoted estimate to remove toilets and other fixed items on walls such as posted in the 1 photo. We also did not remove shower curtain rod as not requested and can lead to problems in re-installation. I ALWAYS use top of the line materials...

06/08/2012

Chris is a true professional painter. Chris will show up on time, give a complete and accurate estimate and offer honest feedback about your job.  Once contracted, you can be sure that Chris and his team will show up on time when scheduled.  Anyone who has hired contractors knows that this quality alone is worth gold. He and his team are polite and neat when performing the work. We have hired Chri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris did the trim work and doors in our home.  His work really brightened up our home and renewed the interior.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2011

07/21/2011

Do pick out your own paint but allow him to purchase it from retailer.  Chris is very honest about his time frame and won't schedule you if he can't make the deadlines.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Chris many times for both exterior and interior painting.  He has also pressure washed our house and re finished our decks.  He has been helpful but never insistent about color choice.  His work was done punctually and with great care.  He is eminently trustworthy and has painted for us while we were away on vacation.  I would recommend him highly and would definitely use him whenever we needed painting.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2010

06/02/2011

I'm in a process of looking at other estimates also and I'm considering him. He was very positive. He came properly and quickly. He went to his truck and gave me an estimate right there. He was efficient. I have two other estimates and from what I see is, he is kind of in the ballpark for the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris Hauser Painting Inc came out about two weeks ago to give me an estimate on removing, papering in the living room and the bathroom.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2011

05/05/2011

Chris Hauser gave us a quote for the job in the fall of 2010, but had to postpone the work till spring 2011 because of cold weather. He did the job in April. The work was done in a meticulous and professional manner, and in timely fashion in spite of rain delays. We did not shop for other painters, but chose Chris because he had been recommended by an acquaintance who does house renovations, and w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris Hauser's crew repaired and repainted outside window frames, pressure washed the house exterior and repainted it.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2011

07/16/2010

They are very honest and good workers. I felt his pricing was very fair and he was quick to respond. I feel he is very personable and responsible. We trusted him so much, he even did some painting while we were away from the home. We would use them again if we still lived in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the inside and outside of our home for many years.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2010

Painting- Interior & Exterior, Power Washing, & Wallpaper Removal.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check