ART Painting & Remodeling

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2010

P.O. Box 182

Tarentum, PA 15084

A.R.T. Painting And Remodeling are fully insured, registered, certified, and all employee's that step onto your property are covered with workers comp. Please visit our website to learn more about my company. A.R.T. Painting and Remodeling uses no subcontractors, has an outstanding reputation, does top notch quality work, with many references. Painting is our passion....

03/21/2019

Mike M.

Fast, end result was better than expected. Went thru a few companies till I could find one that could handle the project. will continue to use

Description of Work
Refinish windows

Category remodeling,house painters,interior painters

01/21/2019

Thomas Y.

Adam and his crew were very professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
Epoxy Flooring Repair

Category epoxy flooring

09/15/2018

Dash M.

Adam made the appointment, showed up on time, learnt about the job, discussed different options with me and my wife, took notes and left promising to give us an estimate on the fix-and-flip project we brought him in on. I don't know if we were too small-potatoes or if he didn't want to help another flipper (he's a bigtime fix-n-flipper himself with a large rental portfolio) - whatever the reason is, we did not hear from Adam again. Multiple phone calls and text messages went unanswered - we were very excited to have a professional property manager help us with one of our first flip projects but we're left with a bitter taste in our mouth. His behavior makes no sense, given all the "A" ratings I'm seeing here - so I can only imagine he has a professional conflict and even if that was the case, I expect him to handle it better with a bit more professional decorum. I'm obligated to report this experience because I found him on Angie's as a paid Angie's List member.

Description of Work
Drywall repair, interior painting, minor remodeling

Category drywall,plastering,remodeling,interior painters

05/16/2018

Gaye P.

Arrived 1/2 hour late but he did callto let me know and then Spent 5 minutes looking at the house took my email and said he’d email me an estimate- it never came! Disappointed- hired another company

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category house painters

A estimate was generated and sent to this customer but we were never contacted back.

01/23/2018

Monica K.

We couldn't be more pleased with the results! The rooms are beautiful and look like new. Adam's crew were extremely meticulous, friendly and expert at their craft. They were punctual and very neat. We'll probably call them for some remodeling work we're considering.

Description of Work
We wanted 3 rooms painted in our nearly 80-year-old home. Two of the rooms - our master bedroom and bathroom were wallpapered. After consultation with Adam, the owner of ART, we decided to paint over the wallpaper, which made the job a bit more difficult and time-consuming.

Category interior painters

11/05/2017

Robert M.

The workers were prompt and did a great job putting up chandelier. Painting went well.

Description of Work
Put up a chandelier in entrance and paint entrance.

Category interior painters

09/14/2017

Elizabeth B.

A.R.T. did a great job for us from quote to final cleanup. They were on time, very neat, and did excellent work. Adam Trinciante was very good about communicating via email about scheduling, and several changes that we made regarding which items would be included in the contract. When he found one of the dormers was unpaintable due to rot, he discussed repair options and costs with us and did a nice job of rebuilding the rotted part, so that the dormer could be painted. I felt the pricing was fair based on the quality of the work and the fact that they had to deal with our slate roof and some awkward areas that were in pretty bad shape. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior prep and painting of house trim, dormers, garage surround, porch structures, antique window frames. Also rebuilt part of a rotted dormer top.

Category house painters

07/03/2017

Mary M.

Excellent work and excellent communication.

Description of Work
Remodel inside and outside

Category remodeling,ceiling fans,house painters,interior painters,stamped concrete

06/18/2017

Janlyn F.

Adam and crew we're great. The quality of work is top notch. Adam was always very responsive.

Description of Work
Install railings, paint front door, porch and railings, repair front door, replace threshold.

Category remodeling,interior painters

06/05/2017

MARY ELLEN G.

Terrific! I needed to get my work done in preparation for a big graduation party. Adam was very prompt with his professional bid and contract and was able to start the work a few days earlier than scheduled. His crew was very nice and did a beautiful job.

Description of Work
I needed my screened in back porch/garage area painted and different three areas pressure washed in a relatively short amount of time.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Chernega Construction LLC

Chernega Construction is a trusted family owned business based out of Lower Burrell, PA that services the surrounding Pittsburgh area. We specialize in home remodeling, new home construction, concrete work, and roof installation. If you can dream it. We can build it. For over 3 decades, we have specialized in residential construction, and commercial general contracting.

Green Landscaping

Green Landscaping is a family owned and full service landscape and hardscape company serving the North Hills of Pittsburgh. We take pride in our work giving you a quality product. The owner Cullen looks over all jobs and and ensures customer satisfaction no matter the size or price. We are fully insured and offer free estimates.

Morow's Masonry Restoration

Morow's Masonry has been in business for over 15 years, serving customers in the Western Pennsylvania area. We specialize in all types of construction.

Offers by Morow's Masonry Restoration on Angi

Visa, Check

Commercial & residential interior & exterior painting. Remodeling. Drywall. Pressure washing. Stucco. Wallpaper removal. Carpentry. Concrete stamped & decorative.

Wall paper hanging.