Strath Haven Roofing & Restoration

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2006

4.1

General Remodeling

We are a small Roofing & Restoration Company. We provide Residential and Commercial services along with Historical Restoration....

Aspen Home Improvements

Aspen Home Improvements specializes in replacement roofs, windows, siding, entry doors and patio doors! Regardless if your project is big or small, we can help! For more than 25 years, Aspen Home Improvements has been the most trusted name in Home Improvement in your area. We pride ourselves in serving our customers with cost-effective and energy-efficient replacements. Additional phone - (717) 569-3700.

Offers by Aspen Home Improvements on Angi
Burdett Roofing & Exteriors

Burdett Roofing & Exteriors has been serving as a leading Roofing Contractor for the Philadelphia area and all surrounding areas since 1995. As a fully-certified professional, I’m ready to tackle anything from the most complex and large-scale construction projects to the smallest of repair jobs. I’m fueled by my commitment to excellence and go the extra mile to make sure my clients are completely satisfied with my work. Call to schedule an initial consultation today.

Offers by Burdett Roofing & Exteriors on Angi

08/08/2018

Owner was at first very responsive and personable and the new roof and gutters and gutter guards and initially it appeared that all was well. My father who owns the house was there at the time and I was away working for some months. When I came home, I noticed that the gutter guards were not installed in the back of the house. My father would never have noticed or called about it. I phoned and the...

Description of Work
New Roof, Gutters and Gutter Guards

10/26/2016

Have a minor leak in our roof that another roofing company couldn't seem to fix and it seems hard to spot where the issue is located. Jim came out same day, surveyed the area and gave a very fair estimate. We didn't choose Strath Haven this time for various reasons but I can guarantee that we'll be calling them should we ever have any future roofing issues.

Description of Work
Repair leak in roof.

10/16/2015

Description of Work
Removed old layers of roof shingles; repaired damaged roof decking; installed new shingles; installed new soffits, capping, gutters and downspouts. |I was very pleased with the work. Jim and his crew did a great job. Jim was very patient while I took my time choosing shingle and trim colors and helped me by providing samples of all the colors available.

11/06/2013

GREAT! Not a single complaint - they were an awesome company and ever person he sent to work on our roof was kind and professional.

Description of Work
He fixed a horrible roofing job that another company did and refused to fix. NEVER USE UNION ROOFING - THEY ARE CROOKS. Jim, from StrathHaven Roofing, was amazing, prompt, professional, pleasant and responsive. I would recommend him to anyone and I would use him again if we had the need.

05/20/2013

I got several different quotes, but Jim was very responsive and helpful in selecting the roof I needed. His crew were all very nice and worked through some bitter cold temperatures. It did take a little longer than I expected to get the work done and there were some nails that we found on our deck afterwards, but overall, we are very happy with our experience and the work that they did. We did not...

Description of Work
Strath Haven roofing replaced the original roof and also replaced all of our gutters and downspouts.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Residential and commercial roofing services. Fiberglass Shingles,Slate, Cedar Shingles & Cedar Siding, Custom Copper Fabrication, Standing Seam Metal Roofing,Copper & Aluminum Gutters