LCC Home Management

Founded 2015 • With Angi since September 2016

Conduct landscaping services, snow removal and minor home repair...

general home repair

We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! Residential and commercial properties. We are fully licensed and insured to handle any project big or small. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Our ideal customer is a homeowner or commercial business looking to making improvements in their space or need installation services. We can provide services anywhere from installing playgrounds, washer and dryer installation, building shelves, crown molding, fixing garage doors, kitchen, bathroom, basement renovations, office construction etc...

09/09/2016

The provider was very professional and very helpful. He had went above and beyond with his work. I would use his services again and recommend him to highly to friends and family.

Description of Work
The provider mowed the front and back lawn, did all the trimming , I was very pleased with his work. The provider also installed blinds in one of the bedrooms. He also removed my out dated ceiling fan and replaced it with the one I had purchased, for my dining room .

Category handyman service,lawn service,leaf removal

Most lawn maintenance, all snow and ice removal, gutter repair, any minor home repair

roofing, heavy construction.