Rich's Appliance

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2010

Sole provider of major appliance repair including normal kitchen,laundry room appliances garbage disposals hot water heaters and air conditioners. Local service charge $50 which usually includes a return trip if parts have to be ordered.Service area up to a radius of 12 miles....

BK Enterprises Appliance Repair

BK Enterprises Appliance Repair specializes in appliance repair and maintenance to keep your appliances in peak working condition. But repairing your appliances is only part of the job. Our goal is to deliver superior service by taking extra steps to protect your home and become your preferred appliance repair expert. * Prompt, efficient attention * Our "leave no trace" clean-up commitment * A solid quote before the service begins - no surprises * Courteous and skilled in-home service professionals * Never an over-time charge - we charge by the job, not by the hour * All work & parts guaranteed BK Enterprises Appliance Repair is locally owned and operated and is part of the largest and fastest growing full service appliance repair company in the world. When your appliances are in need of repair, contact the appliance repair experts at Mr. Appliance

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

12/30/2014

Rich showed up on time on both occasions and did the job quickly and efficiently. I got the parts cheaper on eBay than he could get them himself but he had no problem using my parts to perform the repairs.

Description of Work
Replaced parts I purchased in OTC microwave that had failed

06/17/2014

Rich was great! He was professional, punctual and took his time to find the problem. His rates are fantastic and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He repaired a leak in the refrigerator.

04/07/2014

I explained the issue I was having with my oven. He told me it wasn't difficult to fix but could not describe it over the phone. When I tried to schedule a time for him to come out he said I wouldn't because I don't live in town. I live 15 minutes from town. I guess work is going well when you can be that picky. I don't know if I'd recommend him because no work was done

Description of Work
Spoke with me on the phone but was of no help

03/08/2014

I attempted to call the provider 2 times that day, but never got an answer. Ended up using Skip Holderman in Bellefonte and he was wonderful.

Description of Work
No service performed

11/14/2013

Rich looked at my 1995 gas range- oven and broiler not working. He could not repair it due to age and unavailability of parts. He did not charge me.

Description of Work
I didn't use Rich's Appliance

10/22/2013

Responded very promptly. Cost was very reasonable. Most of the cost entailed was for the parts. The labor rate was actually very reasonable.

Description of Work
Replaced thermostat and defrost control board.

07/09/2013

Rich came a few hours after he was called, went right after the problem and fixed it. He worked for about two hours, cleaned up thoroughly and charged an incredibly low amount of $109.00. I give him the highest possible recommendation.

Description of Work
Repaired refrigerator which had been pronounced "terminal" by previously called repairperson.

06/24/2013

It went very well. Rich is a very deliberate, thoughtful person who found the solution to our water problem.

Description of Work
Diagnosed the problem and provided a solution. Our refrigerator door water spigot had stopped working. The ice maker was o.k. but not the water. Rich, after exploring the unit, determined that the water hose was frozen. The freezer temperature was much too high. So we followed his advice, bought a thermometer and lowered the freezer temperature. And voila! The hose defrosted and we now have cold water from the frig door.

05/12/2013

Called multiple times. When he finally responded said he was booked up until Monday. I said great. No call Monday. I called him multiple more times and he never responded. Ended up calling skip holder man who scheduled an appointment and was nice enough to call when he was going to be only 5 minutes late. He came in and charged a fair price did a great job repairing the freezer. Would use him anytime over this guy.

05/09/2013

Description of Work
Very efficient, honest and technically capable. Will definitely recommend Rich to others. I would use him again.

Category appliance repair

Repair major kitchen, laundry room and air conditioners plus hot water heaters.

I can not do plumbing, electrical, heater repair, or general home repair.

Phone estimates are free,