Annie Sparkles Cleaning

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2012

4.1

Annie Sparkles offers special promotions to new customers. Over 40 Years of Experience...

Handy House Cleaning

Heikes Hygienics- Cleaning & Sanitation

We are a commercial & residential cleaning company specializing in sanitation and sterilization. It is our goal to not only provide a quality clean you can see on the surface, but what you can see under a microscope as well. We offer a wide variety of services dedicated to every aspect of the cleaning industry from sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting to pressure washing, construction cleanup, window cleaning and more! We use updated equipment for varying tasks in different environments. We're ideal for almost every living environment for your home, office, or workplace with experienced professionals to do the dirty work for you safely and expediently.

Silver Compass Cleaning

Our company specializes in Residential Cleaning, which includes detailed cleaning from top to bottom. This includes apartments to homes. We differentiate from cleaning,painting, floor care and carpet cleaning. Call for a free quote today!

Offers by Silver Compass Cleaning  on Angi

10/20/2015

Rhonda S.

Horrible experience. Annie and her crew were given very specific direction and disregarded all instructions. They missed an entire floor, bedroom and bathroom! Crew of 3 failed to cover as much ground as my individual weekly housekeeper of 1. Upon coming home and discovering they used wrong detergents and missed an entire floor, I called Annie, who promised to get to the bottom of it and call me back. Still waiting ..... WALK, DON'T RUN FROM ANNIE'S SPARKLES!!!!

Description of Work
Cleaning crew was supposed to clean entire house in lieu of regular housekeeper.

03/23/2015

Diann M.

One person did an excellent job while the other person's work was quite poor. This person did not seem to know what to do or how to clean, pushed dirt into the corners rather than sweeping it up and when mopping, left muddy streaks everywhere.

Description of Work
Cleaning services were done in the kitchen, living and dining rooms, master bedroom and bathroom.

02/23/2015

Thomas S.

They different staff out every time and no consistency. You could never get comfortable with staff because there was always someone different coming. They've lost people so many times and have a high turnover rate and that doesn't speak well as a company.

Description of Work
Housecleaning.

09/05/2014

Hope N.

She was great when I talk to her on the phone. She came in on time. Her pricing was fair. I'm going to have her come every two months. I'm super please with her!

Description of Work
Cleaned my son's apartment.

07/21/2014

Thomas S.

They had a crew of 3 people and it took about 2 hours. Our house consist of a den, kitchen, living room, hallway, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and an office. They did an excellent job and we have already made an appointment to get it done again next month. They are very efficient and very competent at the work they perform. They asked us to walk the house to make sure we were satisfied with the work done.

Description of Work
They cleaned my house.

01/12/2014

Judith F.

Very pleasant and responsive to suggestions.

Description of Work
General house cleaning. One must be very specific with instructions.

10/10/2013

Erica P.

Decent job. Some areas spotless and others not touched. A bit hit and miss. Next time I would give more instructions.

Description of Work
Cleaned our house

08/21/2013

Sharon R.

Annie sent a crew of three people to my house who started promptly at 9:00 am. At 10:30 am I got a call at work indicating they were finished. Being concerned that such a short period of time passed I contacted Annie who indicated that they would stay for the full 6 hours. (I did not originaly understand that she meant man-hours). I was weary that 3 people would be able to do a thorough deepcleaning in 6 man-hours and when I got home from work my suspicions were confirmed. I contacted Annie about my expectations and she offered to come back to re-clean to my standards. This time she worked with the second crew to go over what the first crew had not done. Unfortunately in their earnest to do a thorough job they damaged some wallpaper. Again Annie and I spoke and she promptly refunded my money. I was so hoping that I had found someone that met my standards but Annie Sparkles fell short, however not for lack of trying.

Description of Work
Annie's response was very timely. She came to my home for an estimate and we discussed my expectations for a whole house deep cleaning. She offered a special deal for new clients of 6 hours of cleaning for the price of 5.

08/12/2013

Kate H.

Staff was very professional and thorough. Prices were very reasonable. I would definitely do business with again.

Description of Work
Annie promptly returned my call, dropped by to give me an estimate, and her crew did a great job of thoroughly cleanning our farm house.

07/14/2013

LINDA M.

I am very pleased with the job done and have scheduled weekly cleaning. My original call was quickly returned. Annie is pleasant and easy to work with. She had a cleaning crew in within days. The ladies that have come every week are very nice, efficient and wiling to please. They check to see what you want to have done and how you want it done. They have been thorough and professional in their work. We have 2 Great Danes in the house and when the crew leaves, dog hair, nose prints and paw prints have all disappeared!

Description of Work
we had the house cleaned. They did 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, living room, dining area and kitchen. At my request, they lightly cleaned my home office/ and art studio that is rarely straightened up and in order.

Category house cleaning

We offer office and commercial cleaning

10.00