AMERICA'S CARPET OUTLET

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2010

General floor covering sales & installation....

Jr's Quality Tile & Hardwood

We are a full service company from creating the design thru completion on the project in your home or business. Kitchens, bathrooms, recreation rooms, bars, additions and of course all types of flooring.

Undeniable LLC

01/24/2014

Pleased with service. Very helpful in selecting hardwood. Very professional and installation went as promised.

Description of Work
Installed hardwood flooring in living room and hallway.

08/16/2013

Vinyl was cut in an all-in-one piece and laid as floating floor secured with baseboard and caulking. The fitting was excellent especially as my bathroom is shaped in the form of a Z -- not so easy. Four inch cove base trim was put at base of cabinets and new threshold in doorway. ACO willingly coordinated work with Morris Plumbing/Heating who removed the toilet and then later after floor was down, put in replacement. Only one issue arose regarding how the flooring abutted the edge of the tub, but that was resolved with return visit.

Description of Work
Bathroom vinyl laid over old flooring with a skim coat over the existing floor as an under preparation.

07/08/2013

They did an excellent job and were very accommodating when changes were required. We weren't pleased with the first two rooms of carpet, and they took it back and replaced it with a new selection, with just the cost of installation charged for the first round.

Description of Work
Wall to wall carpeting + one area rug

06/18/2013

Amazingly responsive! One of those stores you are happy you found. I have used them 4 times and Dave (salesman) has never failed to come through. They had great patience in helping me find the right custom rug for my office. It had to go over newly refinished hardwood so I was really picky about the backing, and I was concerned about my rolling chair moving smoothly. After several samples we found the perfect thing! I had them install bathroom linoleum in a rental apartment. There was an installation problem and they did not hesitate to repair and replace what was necessary to complete the job -- no argument. A year later the linoleum in the bathroom was discolored and they replaced it quickly and again with no argument. When it became discolored AGAIN, we discovered a crack in the shower pan had been leaking all along. Again the replacement was fast, easy and we did pay for that replacement. Although it was clear the first replacement was not due to defective installation or materials, they insisted we not pay for that. Great service, both with choosing the right thing and installation. And backing their work.

Description of Work
Replaced linoleum in bathroom Made a custom rug for my office

Category flooring contractor

General floor covering sales & installation.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available