Manfredia's Carpentry & General Contracting, LLC

07/11/2023

9:00 AM - 11:00 AM

417 Conard Drive

Springfield, PA 19064

Manfredia's Carpentry & General Contracting, LLC is a well-established, locally owned and operated company with over 30 years' experience in all phases of interior and exterior Carpentry, Remodeling and New Construction. All our work is guaranteed and we are licensed and fully insured. We work cleanly and respect your home as we would our own. Our entire team of professionals is committed to provide top quality workmanship and excellent customer service....

woodworking (46)drywall (30)interior painting (25)home remodeling (24)door installation (20)lighting (19)basement remodeling (16)window replacement (16)insulation (13)tile installation (13)hardwood floors (12)ceiling fan installation (11)

07/20/2021

This was a really emotional job for me, as a foundation wall in my house collapsed during a storm, and I was being told it wasn't fixable. From the first time he came to my property, I knew Wally was the person who would give me my house back. He is the rare type of person who can see a problem and come up with a workable solution, where others would walk away. This was not an easy job. The entire...

Description of Work
Sand stone foundation wall collapsed and house was unlivable. During restoration, massive termite damage was found, so walls, sill plate, porch and siding had to be rebuilt. Also had windows, doors, French drain, waterproofing, porch roof replaced, and other general repairs done.

Category decks,drywall,egress windows,picture framing,gutter repair,hardwood floor,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

07/19/2021

Wally's work is timely and of high quality. His team got the privacy fence set up in no time, and it looks great. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Installed a privacy fence

Category fencing

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

05/20/2021

We needed to have our basement remodeled, requested a quote, and the owner was onsite in a few days, he was extremely flexible with our busy schedule. He provided us with a quote shortly after in a timely fashion. The work was of high quality, and completed in the estimated time. The overall price was reasonable and the project stayed on budget. Wally and all of his workers were always polite, pro...

Description of Work
basement remodel

Category flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

05/06/2021

No issues - little longer to have work performed but understandable with Covid and weather issues

Description of Work
Sliding door replacement

Category doors

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

03/19/2021

Hired a different contractor to install a new front door. They never completed the job even after several attempts calling them. Spoke to Wally. His guys came the next day and finished the work quickly, professionally and right. Should have used Wally in the first place.

Description of Work
Wood work on Front door

Category remodeling,pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

10/24/2020

Went with Manfredia's again! Ran into a problem with the garage roof an a major leak but Manfreida's came through with flying colors. After I put in my call the owner was out to do the estimate for me the same week an even did a little extra by taking down some mushrooms ( ewwww) that had been lurking where the leak had been particularly bad. In order to save my otherwise perfectly good, very full...

Description of Work
New garage roof and trim

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

10/23/2020

Manfredia’s Carpentry and General Contracting did a terrific job, as always. They installed new gutters, gutters guards, and downspouts around the entire perimeter of our house. The rainwater flows much better off the house now, and we’ll never have to clean our gutters again. Wally and everyone who works for him is talented, thorough, and a pleasure to have around.

Description of Work
We needed new gutters, gutter guards, and downspouts.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

10/20/2020

I sent two requests through Angie's for a quote and called them 3 times and left a message. I never received a call back. I am not going to deal with someone who does not have the common curtesy to call me back.

Description of Work
I needed a quote to remodel my Kitchen

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

09/03/2020

Went very well. This is the second project that Wally completed for me. Work was top shelf and the finished job was beautiful. Wally worked with me on selection of the ship lap and provided a number of options.

Description of Work
Ship lap to be installed on fireplace and wall in living room.

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

07/22/2020

Wally impressed us right away because of how thorough his free estimate was; he had measured everything exactly, and was very specific in his recommendations, and the cost. He respected us and our smaller space, although he had much larger projects. He is a good communicator, and was tolerant when we changed our minds. He provided a list of stores nearby to find samples, choose granite, vanities, ...

Description of Work
Redo old, dysfunctional bathrooms, powder room, and kitchen

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

Additions - Kitchens - Bathrooms - Finished Basements - Garages - Attics Windows - Doors - Siding - Gutters - Decks - Porches - Columns - Steps - Railings Drywall - Painting - Ceramic Tile - Hardwood Floors - Trim Work - Egress Windows & Doors - Design & Layout Services - Custom Closets Pantries and Built-ins Custom Carpentry Work

Resurfacing of cabinets, floors & stairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express