AMDG Exterior Contracting LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2010

AMDG Exterior Contracting offers a full range of roofing services including commercial, industrial, and residential roofing, repair and maintenance and waterproofing. At AMDG Exterior Contracting, we’re here to help. Our certified team thoroughly inspects all residential and commercial projects and customizes a solution for the repair or replacement of your roof or exterior. Our team members have been specially trained and certified to assist customers with damage due to hail and high winds. AMDG Exterior Contracting is an industry leader amongst residential roofing companies and commercial roofing contractors. We offer customers a wide range of choices for roofing improvements. The end result insures a quality roof or exterior service, guaranteed to increase the value of your house or building. Home and business owners can trust AMDG Exterior Contracting to be their local Pennsylvania roofing & exteriors company. We guide our customers through the repair or replacement process by assisting with insurance claims and recovery, and satisfaction is guaranteed. AMDG Exterior Contracting LLC is a full service exterior contracting company specializing in roofing, siding, windows, gutters and decks. Additional emails - amdgcontracting@yahoo.com, theresa@amdgcontracting.com. Award winning ....

Burdett Roofing & Exteriors has been serving as a leading Roofing Contractor for the Philadelphia area and all surrounding areas since 1995. As a fully-certified professional, I’m ready to tackle anything from the most complex and large-scale construction projects to the smallest of repair jobs. I’m fueled by my commitment to excellence and go the extra mile to make sure my clients are completely satisfied with my work. Call to schedule an initial consultation today.

***NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL / NO-TOUCH INSPECTIONS AND ESTIMATES. We’re open for business! Home Genius Exteriors remains dedicated to our mission to give our customers A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE. Give our team of professionals a chance to WOW you with our hassle-free inspection process, transparent pricing, perfect communication and top-rated installations. We’re not just a sales and marketing company like some of our competitors, we stand behind every project we do with a warranty you can trust! We are home improvement experts and can be your one-stop-shop solution! Home Genius also offers some of the most FLEXIBLE payment plans in the industry. Give us a chance and we’ll do everything we can to earn the right to become your CONTRACTOR FOR LIFE.

We’re a small family owned company, with over 20 years roofing experience, offering quality workmanship at fair prices. We proudly serve Philadelphia and the surrounding counties. We also offer, financing options and discounts for Police, firefighters, veterans, seniors, medical personnel fighting for us on the front line.

12/03/2018

Called for a quote. Received a quick call back from someone who said they were going to decline the job.

Description of Work
Window/roof repair

Hello [Member Name Removed], we have had record amounts of rainfall this year and since we are an exterior contracting company we are extremely busy at the moment. A lot of companies would take on your project even if they could not offer you great customer service because of their workload. We have decided to be honest and upfront with our customers. If we feel we cant provide great customer serv...

11/05/2017

The quality of work was excellent. Staff were courteous and very helpful. It took a while for them to start the job after paying a deposit but the wait was well worth it. I will hire them again when I need additional work on my house.

Description of Work
New roof and siding

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

10/09/2015

The workmanship of a windows was good but, the first go at the doors was not. When I pointed this out the workers, without an argument, they removed the trim on the two doors and started over. The final product was good. Fast forward almost a year, when selling the house the buyers inspector pointed out that the "roof needs a coating and looks as if it was last maintained several years ago." I con...

Description of Work
AMDG capped several door and window frames with aluminum trim, coated my flat roof and replace the cement crown on the chimney.

Category roofing,replacement windows

08/05/2015

They were very professional, and they were on time and they cleaned up and they were actually wonderful and I would use this this provider again in the future if need be.

Description of Work
I used AMDG Exterior Contracting for roofing and it was in June of 2014. They had replaced my whole roof up to the floor board and there were even joints that had to be repaired.

02/23/2015

Went great. Will definitely be using again (hopefully not needed to soon though)

Description of Work
We had a leak in our roof, Our first weekend in our new home. They came out and repaired it with in days of my first call

Roofing, Roof Repair or Maintenance, Roof Installation or Replacement, Siding Installation, Repair, or Removal, Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding, James Hardie siding, Gutter Installation or Replacement,General Contracting, Concrete Driveway Installation, Construction Services, Deck or Porch Addition

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover