'58 Foundations

Founded 1958 • With Angi since February 2011

4.2

For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation, foundation repair, and mold remediation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect and communication. This comes across in all that we do: from the initial call to job completion, our customers are met with a knowledgeable, caring, and professional staff prepared to offer a five-star experience that is unmatched in the home repair industry. ...

HD Custom Construction LLC

Specializing in Excavation and Demolition . Click for a quote today!

12/28/2019

It was excellent. Did good job. Quick, thorough. Met everything to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing.

07/30/2018

Everything went well as planned and I now feel confident our newly finished recreation area in our basement is protected from all outside water water sources and will stay dry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a drain in my recently added egress window outside my basement to tap into my current french drain system which was installed by B-Dry about 25 years ago. I also had them install a battery back up pump system. In addition, they installed their Rigid sealer system as a back up for my peace of mind in the unlikely event of any water penetration.

10/17/2016

I am extremely satisfied with the Job that both Bob and his team performed at B-Dry. The Crew was on time and extremely professional and completed the repairs in the quoted time frame. The installation of the french drain has been a success, and I haven't had standing water since the repairs were completed. The crew also removed all of the water damaged areas of the finished basement and disposed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing and installation of a french Drain.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Thank you for your review! Please let us know if you need anything in the future. The BDry Team

12/05/2015

They started when they said they would and finished up in 3 days. We had a very dry summer so I was not sure how well the French drain and sump worked until this fall when it rained heavily. I would have had water in the basement in the past. Also, we like the fact that the work is guaranteed for the life of the structure regardless of the owner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The estimator who came out to look at the basement suggested we consult a structural engineer. The engineer drew up plans for bracing the wall and B-Dry installed steel C channels every 4 feet according to his specifications. They also filled in and smoothed over the cracks and installed a new French drain system and new sump pump with battery back up.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe

Welcome to the BDry family and thanks for the great review/feedback. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future. - The BDry Guy

11/27/2015

Bob Stewart the estimator was very knowledgeable and educational. He didn't bash other companies or their products. He only educated me on B-Drys products and why it works the best for their company. He wasn't pushy at all or try to use sales gimics. Stuck with the facts. Even admitted they aren't the cheapest. Crew arrived on time and got the job done in (2) days. Probably about 18 hours total. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French Drain, Sump Pump & Basin, and Vapor Barrier

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe

Thanks for the review and the great feedback. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future. Regards, The BDry Guy

Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Encapsulation, Foundation Repair, and Mold Remediation.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing