Hagner Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/11/2021

87 N Main St

Spring City, PA 19475

Specializing in handyman services, home repairs, construction projects, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

handyman (4)electrician (4)interior painting (2)lighting (2)basement remodeling (1)ceiling fan installation (1)woodworking (1)plumbers (1)tile installation (1)HVAC Companies (1)awnings (1)

03/12/2021

These guys were absolutely on point. There was a problem with the hot water heater and they solved it immediately. I can’t say enough good about the way they helped me. Thank you men!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hot water heater

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2021

12/08/2020

FABULOUS - Anthony is GREAT - I would hire again in one second.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
curtain rods hung mirrors hung

CATEGORY awnings,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

09/29/2020

Initially, it went OK. The door was installed and seemed to work. The globe was installed. However, the register couldn't be installed because I had bought the wrong size. A week or so later, as I was opening the bi-fold door, it fell off the track to the floor. I propped it back up, and called Anthony. I left a message saying what had happened and that I expected him to fix it right, without char...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a bi-fold door, replace a light globe in a ceiling, replace a register in a wall.,

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], I did receive your voicemail this afternoon have not had a chance to get back to you yet. I was on another job but I have tried twice now before the end of the business day. I do apologize that the bi-fold door did not hold up as I told you when I was there the bottom of your bi-fold door was broken and deteriorating, the next step would be to replace it. Your response...

09/05/2020

It was awesome, they were great, on time, on budget, conscientious, detail oriented, very honest and I got them to do every renovation of my house for the past years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They finished my basement, installed full bathroom, e grass window, electrical, plumbing, waterproofing outside of the basement.

CATEGORY remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

09/02/2020

Anthony is an expert. He came by on time and was able to complete all the work and was extremely efficient. I would highly recommend him

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

05/21/2020

Great jobs! very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put up blinds, put up a fire detector, vent cover, also installed ring and lights.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

08/07/2019

No problems it went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Putting together and moving furniture, shaving down doors so they close

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

01/11/2018

We did not use Hagnar, but when getting estimates - Anthony came out promptly and made measurements and asked good questions. He responded several days later with a very affordable estimate. We ended up going with someone who had done work for other members of our family but Anthony was very professional in my dealings with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2017

11/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our HVAC system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/18/2014

Anthony communicated promptly and made a visit to go over the work I needed to have done. He submitted his estimate & schedule the work in a timely manner. Anthony was wonderful, on time, reasonable, cleaned up the work area. A very pleasant man. He completed everything on my list, was very professional and polite. I am impressed and will absolutely use him in the future for ALL projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted two room, install ceiling fans, install lights, replace locks,install towel bars and toilet paper holders.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,remodeling,ceiling fans,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2014

Handyman services, home repairs, construction projects, carpentry, electrical, lighting, remodeling, and more!

Ask For Details