Rich's Rugs

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2012

My name is Rich. With more than 29 years of experience in the residential and commercial flooring industry, we provide quality products and workmanship for the residential or commercial markets. We are licensed and fully insured professionals that take our jobs very seriously. Whether you are a homeowner, a business owner, or an architect working on a big commercial or small residential project, we will meet you at the site of installation and determine the best flooring for your exact needs. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We take pride in our work and continuously attend workshops and seminars to keep up to date on the latest and greatest flooring products, installation methods, and refinishing techniques....

A Service Provider's profile image

+83 more images

carpet installation (382)flooring (155)hardwood floors (6)tile installation (5)

12/30/2021

eric S.

Rich was amazing. He was the only person that came out to give us a quote who genuinely cared that the work was going to be done right. He pointed out several areas of potential problem like dips and unlevel areas in the floor and how he would address them. Rich gave us several options and helped us pick the perfect one that would best fit our budget without any pressure or sales tactics. He was able to come out very quickly to install the carpet and did a thorough and professional job. I 100% will hire him again in the future for other installations, and I highly recommend you do the same.

Description of Work
Carpet Install in the nursery.

Work Completed On 12/30/2021

Review for Rich's Rugs - Customer Service, Southampton, PA - 39584950

Thank you very much. I really appreciate you. I know your carpet will be beautiful and hold up to whatever your new edition to the family will bring. GODBLESS and “THANKS FOR WALKING ON RICHS RUGS ”

12/25/2021

Matthew W.

Awesome. Great workers. Very nice job

Description of Work
Bedroom carpets

Work Completed On 12/25/2021

I really appreciate your review. This service hasn’t worked for me for a couple of years now. I need everything I can get. Thanks

09/13/2021

David H.

I was very pleased with the carpet installation by Rich’s Rugs. Rich came over and showed us samples and options and also looked at some of the repair work needed on our existing carpet. Rich is also the one doing the installing and repair so no worries about something getting lost in translation. He is a very positive guy and did what was needed to make us happy. His helper Eli is also a great guy the the two work great together make a great team.

Description of Work
Carpet installation and carpet repair

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

Thanks I really appreciate you. I’ve been very very slow with Angie’s list and I lost 90 % of my business since the new Angi I’m hoping this review will allow other customers to know I’m still providing an A plus rating. With the product and the installation I know you will get many years of happiness. “THANKS FOR WALKING ON RICHS RUGS”

05/29/2021

STEPHEN S.

Rich was a pleasure to work with. He promptly set up an appointment to meet us in our home to review the work, show samples and give an estimate. We moved the project up 2 months from the end of July and he was able to schedule us quickly within his upcoming projects. He and Eli came in, moved the items we were unable to and did a great job- quick, professional. He left our old rugs cut down and bundled in our garage for later pickup by our township and the workplaces was left clean, items placed back in position. We are going to use Rich for some small future projects on our steps and front door entry area- a mix of carpeting and some flooring type TBD...maybe the downstairs powder room.. yes he does other flooring as well as rugs. We are very pleased!!!

Description of Work
New carpeting in two rooms and common area for downstairs of split level home

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

I really appreciate your review it really helps. I’m grateful for the generous tip and I will see you on your next project thanks again.

05/13/2021

Robert F.

Rich is a pleasure to do business with. Honest, fair pricing, and quality workmanship. I had Rich install new carpeting on my stairway and entire 2nd floor (4 bedrooms and hallway). He did the measurements and brought carpet samples for me to select from. Totally professional and detail oriented. I'm very pleased with the results, and highly recommend Rich's Rugs.

Description of Work
Remove old carpet and install new carpet

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

I’m very grateful for you and your review. I appreciate all your help with the small items and your efforts getting your project ready for me. Thanks again!!!

04/26/2021

Elizabeth S.

Excellent installation of our basement carpet back in November, and has been back twice to repair damage to our padding due to water, which the carpet has survived due to it's quality! The product is great, and the service is top notch. They work fast, are very reliable and do excellent work! Thank you Rich for all your help.

Description of Work
Basement carpet and repairs

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

I’m so happy you chose a quality product otherwise your misfortune of water would have resulted in having to buy new carpet. I appreciate your loyalty and I will see you on your next project. Thanks

03/02/2021

Eric S.

Very helpful on the phone, quick appointment available, and prompt, courteous and excellent work performed to fix carpet ripples left by poor workmanship from a prior contractor. Would 100% hire again! Price extremely reasonable too.

Description of Work
carpet stretching

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

I really appreciate your time to provide a review to allow other members to know I still carry a high standard and I really appreciate the generous tip. I know that your carpet is professionally installed now and you will be able to get many more years out of your investment. Thanks again

01/15/2021

Richard L.

Everything was done with great efficiency and at a great price. And Rich even added an extra bonus by carpeting my living room closet. It was not requested but much appreciated. My home was left clean with everything put back. Thank you Rich for a job well done!

Description of Work
Ceramic tile replaced with wood laminate and carpet stretch

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

My pleasure and I appreciate the generous tip. THANKS FOR WALKING ON RICHS RUGS

12/27/2020

Donna Z.

Awesome, we needed it done quickly and Rich got it done....

Description of Work
carpet stretching

Work Completed On 12/27/2020

Thanks

12/22/2020

Susan T.

This is the second time we've worked with Rich -- and we would use him again! Rich is a great communicator -- he called soon after I contacted him, came to our house on a weekend (Sunday afternoon), helped us pick out carpet (and padding) for our family room and stairs/landing, and then came (with his brother-in-law & another installer) and installed the carpeting perfectly! He kept in contact throughout the process (texting and calling) -- and he made sure we had our new carpet in time for the holidays. Rich, his brother-in-law and friend (Eli) worked hard, were kind and polite, and cleaned everything up before they left. There were no surprises -- and the cost was very fair.

Description of Work
Rich helped us pick out carpet, he and his team removed the old carpet and they installed (perfectly) new carpet!

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

Review for Rich's Rugs - Customer Service, Southampton, PA - 39098707

I really appreciate you and I’m so grateful for the generous tip. Thanks for everything and have a blessed holiday.

12/04/2020

Urszula P.

Rich from Riche’s Rugs did a fantastic job with my stair runner. He Is very responsive, reliable and professional. He was meticulous and asked me a lot of detailed questions/options to make sure the runner looked just the way I wanted. I’ll definitely use Rich again.

Description of Work
Stair runner

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

Review for Rich's Rugs - Customer Service, Southampton, PA - 39065253

Thank you very much. It’s beautiful I’ll see you on your next project

11/25/2020

John M.

Great! Professional service, friendly guy. Very helpful in getting the work done and good advice for future cleaning and care of the carpet. Very responsive! We were anxious to get this done, and Rich was there when he said he would be, ready to work.

Description of Work
Stretch existing carpet

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

Thanks for the job and review. I appreciate you and your time.

11/05/2020

Rose W.

Rich did an excellent job repairing my carpet. He is an expert at his craft and I would highly recommend him and use him again. Thank you Rich!

Description of Work
Carpet repair

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

I am truly grateful and I appreciate you and your review thanks

10/22/2020

Joe M.

Excellent! Richard from Rich's Rugs installed carpeting in one bedroom. Even though it's considered a small job, he did it with so much enthusiasm and did an great job. Within a period of 48-hours or less after posting a request via Angie's list, Richard returned our call, measured, and installed the carpeting. Richard is honest and knows his business well. In addition, he informed me of what he was doing during the process. Seams were necessary due to the design of the room which are considered to be a royal pain to do, however, Richard did such an excellent job, you would never know seams were required. I will highly recommend him to family and friends. We plan to have Richard do additional installations for us.

Description of Work
Carpet removed and installed in one bedroom.

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

I really appreciate your time to write this review it really helps support my family and allows other people to recognize I’m gonna give an A+ effort on their project also. “THANKS FOR WALKING ON RICH’S RUGS “

09/23/2020

Ashley W.

Very professional and personable. Did a great job fixing low quality renters carpet

Description of Work
Carpet Repair

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

I appreciate you and I’m grateful for the review. Thanks

08/04/2020

Diane W.

Works was done quickly and efficiently! He was on time and professional. I plan to hire him again to install new carpet next year.

Description of Work
Carpet Stretch

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

Thanks for your review. It was my pleasure and I will see you when you’re ready for new carpet.

04/09/2020

Phil M.

Rich is very responsive and professional. He is easy to work with and shared a lot of insight and information that made this a stress free project. I would absolutely hire Rich's Rugs again in the future.

Description of Work
2nd floor carpet and Installation

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

I really appreciate the work and your time to review.

02/28/2020

James K.

Rich was great! He and his crew were very professional from start to finish! Rich explained everything concerning the carpet and wood look vinyl flooring installation. Rich texted us the night before the date of installation and told us he would be at our house at 8:00. He showed up early and went over everything that he would complete that day. They moved all of the heavy items for us. He and his crew cleaned up during the entire process. I can not say enough about Rich and his crew. I told Rich and his crew we would call again for any other carpet needs for our house. We will also tell family and friends that Rich's Rugs is the best! Jim and Noreen

Description of Work
carpet installation and vinyl wood look flooring installation

Work Completed On 02/27/2020

I really appreciate the time for your review. Life is busy for everyone and I’m very grateful. Thanks for everything and I’ll see you on your next flooring project. “THANKS FOR WALKING ON RICHS RUGS”

02/15/2020

Rob S.

Rich does not accept credit cards. You have to buy the carpet through General Floors and he will add labor charges to that. Not sure if other clients have had bad experience with phone call.

Description of Work
Carpet Quote

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

I do except credit cards and I’m sorry you had a bad experience with me on the phone. I tried to accommodate you with all your demands. I agreed to accommodate sat. Work I agreed you could put it on a credit card I agreed to the 6 other quotes you got from other companies. Just because you can give me a bad grade doesn’t mean you can be mean and ignorant on the phone. I feel bad for whoever gets your job and I’m grateful it’s not me. Thanks anyway.

01/22/2020

MICHAEL S.

Rich was awesome from start to finish. We needed to put my grandmother’s house on the market quickly and the first floor needed new carpet. It was one week from the time I called Rich until the project was done. He gave me great information on our initial call, showed up early (that never happens!) for the quote and actually helped my wife with some manual labor at the house while doing his quote. Rich is very knowledgeable, listened to my feedback and got the job done on my quick timeline. He went above and beyond at every step. The carpet looks great. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Install carpet

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

Thank you very much for the review and the work. I hope your grandma is comfortable in her new house and I really appreciate everything.

11/16/2019

Joseph B.

It is very rare nowadays to have a contractor show up when they say they will but Rich was very responsive and was at my house exactly when he said he would. His work was fast and of the highest quality. I highly recommend Rich’s Rugs and will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
New stair runner installed.

Work Completed On 11/16/2019

Thanks for “walking on Rich’s Rugs “. I appreciate your review and the opportunity. Out with the old and dated in with the new and stylish. Your steps look amazing.

11/05/2019

HUMA I.

He was friendly, punctual, professional, knowledgeable, good work and very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend him. The best part was he was able to come quickly within 2 working days and he was efficient and did good work. He will be my first and only call for carpet needs going forward.

Description of Work
Carpet stretching in two rooms

Work Completed On 11/05/2019