Rich's Rugs

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2012

Customer Service

Southampton, PA 18966

My name is Rich. With more than 29 years of experience in the residential and commercial flooring industry, we provide quality products and workmanship for the residential or commercial markets. We are licensed and fully insured professionals that take our jobs very seriously. Whether you are a homeowner, a business owner, or an architect working on a big commercial or small residential project, we will meet you at the site of installation and determine the best flooring for your exact needs. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We take pride in our work and continuously attend workshops and seminars to keep up to date on the latest and greatest flooring products, installation methods, and refinishing techniques....

carpet installation (379)flooring (155)hardwood floors (6)tile installation (5)

05/29/2021

Rich was a pleasure to work with. He promptly set up an appointment to meet us in our home to review the work, show samples and give an estimate. We moved the project up 2 months from the end of July and he was able to schedule us quickly within his upcoming projects. He and Eli came in, moved the items we were unable to and did a great job- quick, professional. He left our old rugs cut down and b...

Description of Work
New carpeting in two rooms and common area for downstairs of split level home

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

I really appreciate your review it really helps. I’m grateful for the generous tip and I will see you on your next project thanks again.

05/13/2021

Rich is a pleasure to do business with. Honest, fair pricing, and quality workmanship. I had Rich install new carpeting on my stairway and entire 2nd floor (4 bedrooms and hallway). He did the measurements and brought carpet samples for me to select from. Totally professional and detail oriented. I'm very pleased with the results, and highly recommend Rich's Rugs.

Description of Work
Remove old carpet and install new carpet

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

I’m very grateful for you and your review. I appreciate all your help with the small items and your efforts getting your project ready for me. Thanks again!!!

04/26/2021

Excellent installation of our basement carpet back in November, and has been back twice to repair damage to our padding due to water, which the carpet has survived due to it's quality! The product is great, and the service is top notch. They work fast, are very reliable and do excellent work! Thank you Rich for all your help.

Description of Work
Basement carpet and repairs

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

I’m so happy you chose a quality product otherwise your misfortune of water would have resulted in having to buy new carpet. I appreciate your loyalty and I will see you on your next project. Thanks

03/02/2021

Very helpful on the phone, quick appointment available, and prompt, courteous and excellent work performed to fix carpet ripples left by poor workmanship from a prior contractor. Would 100% hire again! Price extremely reasonable too.

Description of Work
carpet stretching

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

I really appreciate your time to provide a review to allow other members to know I still carry a high standard and I really appreciate the generous tip. I know that your carpet is professionally installed now and you will be able to get many more years out of your investment. Thanks again

01/15/2021

Everything was done with great efficiency and at a great price. And Rich even added an extra bonus by carpeting my living room closet. It was not requested but much appreciated. My home was left clean with everything put back. Thank you Rich for a job well done!

Description of Work
Ceramic tile replaced with wood laminate and carpet stretch

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

My pleasure and I appreciate the generous tip. THANKS FOR WALKING ON RICHS RUGS

12/27/2020

Awesome, we needed it done quickly and Rich got it done....

Description of Work
carpet stretching

Work Completed On 12/27/2020

Thanks

12/22/2020

This is the second time we've worked with Rich -- and we would use him again! Rich is a great communicator -- he called soon after I contacted him, came to our house on a weekend (Sunday afternoon), helped us pick out carpet (and padding) for our family room and stairs/landing, and then came (with his brother-in-law & another installer) and installed the carpeting perfectly! He kept in contact thr...

Description of Work
Rich helped us pick out carpet, he and his team removed the old carpet and they installed (perfectly) new carpet!

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

Review for Rich's Rugs - Customer Service, Southampton, PA - 39098707

I really appreciate you and I’m so grateful for the generous tip. Thanks for everything and have a blessed holiday.

12/04/2020

Rich from Riche’s Rugs did a fantastic job with my stair runner. He Is very responsive, reliable and professional. He was meticulous and asked me a lot of detailed questions/options to make sure the runner looked just the way I wanted. I’ll definitely use Rich again.

Description of Work
Stair runner

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

Review for Rich's Rugs - Customer Service, Southampton, PA - 39065253

Thank you very much. It’s beautiful I’ll see you on your next project

11/25/2020

Great! Professional service, friendly guy. Very helpful in getting the work done and good advice for future cleaning and care of the carpet. Very responsive! We were anxious to get this done, and Rich was there when he said he would be, ready to work.

Description of Work
Stretch existing carpet

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

Thanks for the job and review. I appreciate you and your time.

11/05/2020

Rich did an excellent job repairing my carpet. He is an expert at his craft and I would highly recommend him and use him again. Thank you Rich!

Description of Work
Carpet repair

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

I am truly grateful and I appreciate you and your review thanks

carpet installation, vinyl plank installation, LVT flooring installation, VCT flooring installation, wood flooring installation, tile installation, repairs

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, Discover