FJP Services Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2010

4.1

PO Box 465

Southampton, PA 18966

We are very proud to offer a wide range of work and service offerings to past, present and future clientele. In addition to the same great landscape services our clients have come to expect and appreciate in the past, we also offer some services that you may not have expected from a landscaping contractor. Some of these new services include: Concrete- New Walkways, Curbing, Foundation Repair Asphalt- New Driveway, Repair and Rehabilitation, Seal Coating and Crack Repair Excavation-New Foundations, Utility Trenching and Installation, Rough and Fine Grading Demolition- Interior, Selective and Structures Drainage- Bio-Retention, Rain Gardens, Storm Water Management and Interior Water Mitigation Custom Masonry- Natural/Veneer Stone, Stucco, CMU, Brick, Flagstone and Tile Now is a great time start considering and prioritizing new projects and preventative maintenance to protect your single largest investment, your home. Schedule a complimentary onsite evaluation now to discuss your upcoming projects....

06/25/2018

Matthew C.

Overall disappointed. The price was way to high. For a third straight year the company has raised there prices over 30%. When asked about this the sales agent immediately took $300 off of the cost which angered me even more. Why set the price so high if he was able to reduce so quickly. The workers created basically a trench around my flower gardens that already had paver stones. I've seen anyone do this before. Now i have pools of water every time it rains. The bushes look nice. They forgot to seed the backyard even though it was part of the contract. They came back out to the house the following week and only seeded about two thirds of the area. I had to complete the job. Started using this company approximately 7 years ago. They were wonderful to work with. Something changed over the past two years. Will not use again.

Description of Work
Clean up and mulch flower beds, plant new bushes, clean up and re-seen backyard

Category landscaping

06/06/2018

Steve E.

they are working now. professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Alan knows what he is doing and is very decisive, knowledgeable and a perfectionist.

Description of Work
remove bamboo

Category hardscaping

09/18/2017

Stan O.

Good Job , arrived on-time and finished ahead of schedule

Description of Work
Bluestone Walkway

Category concrete repair, landscaping

05/18/2017

Matthew C.

I was disappointed this year. We've been using FJP for the past 5 years without issue. This year not only did the price nearly double without explanation, they didn't do a very good job of cleaning up there work after completion. I filled several trash bags with tree branches that had been left in our yard after trimming. I'll most likely use them again just because up until now we've had a good experience with the company. I may quote other companies next spring.

Description of Work
I use FJP annually to re-mulch our flower beds and trim trees in our yard.

Category landscaping

08/19/2014

Joanne M.

Description of Work
I used this company to design and install two paver patios, and wall in my yard. The price quoted was almost exact although many additions and changes occurred during the project. Rich worked with me to be flexible in the design. I had a drainage issue after the original installation that Rich recognized and addressed promptly and with no additional charge. I will use this company in the future.

Category landscaping, tree service

03/31/2014

Mary Ann F.

It was a great experience from start to finish. I dealt with David, the vice president of operations, and it was wonderful working with him. He has the patience of a saint because we corresponded several times about the designs, and he made several trips to the house to discuss the work. Furthermore, the work itself is beautiful and looks as though it was installed just yesterday even after being finished several months ago. In fact, I've received multiple compliments from neighbors about how good everything looks.

Description of Work
They completed a very difficult landscaping project which included installing a retaining wall, a spiral staircase, a stone patio, and two stone terraces on some built-out ground which overlooks a creek.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

11/20/2013

Matthew C.

Overall we were satisfied. I never actually met any of the individuals from FJP. They came out to the house when i wasn't home and provided with the quote. I spoke with the agent on the phone and went over everything in detail. The crew came to my house when i was at work and completed all of the promised work.

Description of Work
FJP trimmed two large trees in our yard. They also removed a garden area in the backyard. Paver stones were removed and new soil and grass was put in the area. They also made sure the area was level with the rest of the yard.

Category landscaping, mulch, tree service

01/28/2011

Robin K.

If you need someone reliable, I would not rely on this company for snow removal. see 2/21/13 added response above.

Description of Work
1/27/11 - I have been a regular customer for past 2 years for both residential lawn & yard work & snow removal. They have come 3x this season for snow removal with no problems. However, I have called 3x over a 2 days for this latest snow removal & they have not shown up nor returned any call. Added 2/21/13 - Since my previous response, FJP has my address on their snow removal list & has come this season each time it has snowed without me even calling. I have removed the "F's" and averaged them out to C's.

Category lawn service, snow removal

We take a tremendous amount of pride in the expedient services we provide. We can only provide those services for clients that are CURRENTLY CONTRACTED and accounts are in good standing

Carpentry USA LLC

Our company has been in operation for over 20 years. We specialize in Construction Services and Home Renovation and Repairs, striving for 100% customer satisfaction delivering top notch quality in our craft. Whether it's a mold cleanup, a handyman repair, or a major construction project, we are available for all of your home improvement needs. We have worked in over 4,000 residential and commercial locations, including repairing and rebuilding homes for national home builders. Our rates are honest and reasonable. I am committed to being 1 of the best contractors around! As a licensed General Contractor, We are ready to apply our experience and skills to any of your projects. Call or email me, Toby Perfetto, to discuss your project and get an free estimate. GET IT DONE RIGHT THE 1ST TIME!

Offers by Carpentry USA LLC on Angi
    Disciple Masonry

Disciple Masonry specializes in masonry repairs and new masonry installations. Our customers are everything to us. We take the time to understand you and what you want, and make it our mission to help you get it. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call now to find out!

Offers by Disciple Masonry on Angi
    Weed Man of Bucks and Montgomery County

Weed Man is a network of locally owned and operated lawn care professionals providing environmentally responsible fertilization, weed control and integrated pest management services. For over 50 years, Weed Man's promise has always been the same: We treat your lawn as if it were our own and provide you with honest and open communication. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or just visit our website to stay in touch!

We offer landscape design and construction. In addition, we are a fully staffed and equipped specialty site construction company completing complex commercial and residential projects. Whatever your project requires, chances are we have the resources and equipment to handle it, and we can fully restore your property when we are done. Our greatest compliment is from clients who tell us "It looks like its always been here"

Plumbing Electrical HVAC