Closets For Less of Bucks

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2010

We take your existing space and give you more usable space in the closet....

We are a full service general contractor and your one stop shop. We specialize in all renovations from your bathroom to a new addition on your home. We have electricians, plumbers, expert carpenters and all the specialist needed to complete your project. If you are looking for an owner of the business who also does the work himself you found it. My son and I would be more than happy to build your dream project. We do not offer handyman services.

With over 15 years of professional contracting experience, we are here to meet your remodeling and construction needs and dreams.

Liberty General Contractors uses up to 3 employees and several sub contractors depending on work schedule. We specialize in mainly interior work. Fully insured and registered. Our company is not large and because of that, our customers are better served and all projects run very smooth in a timely manner!

08/22/2018

Aaron did an awesome job. He was quick and extremely clean. His work was impeccable. The closets look beautiful and it is better than we dreamt. We would recommend him and we would use him again for other projects in the future.

Description of Work
Two Master closets ( his & hers)

07/20/2018

It went really well, we use him for every need inside our home.

Description of Work
He put in a closet in our master bedroom, closets for our children room.

07/19/2018

He was always very prompt, did exactly what I asked, very responsive, and price was great compared to other quoted I received.

Description of Work
He did about a 10x20 closet for me, cabinetry in my laundry room, 3 built in desks for my kids, more storage in my office, and also did cubbies in my mud room and cabinetry above the sink.

07/19/2018

He's fabulous. His prices were the best, he came when he said he was going to be there, and his workers were polite and clean. He's been working on my house for 3 1/2 years.

Description of Work
He did the closets in my garage and in every room in my house. He also built my office. He's added cabinets and shelving to rooms.

07/19/2018

He was fantastic. He was on time, price was very competitive, and he showed up. After it was over, he stayed in touch to see if there was anything we needed as far as additions or corrections.

Description of Work
He outfitted my wife's closet with drawers hanging, shoes, built inserts for all the stuff. The second bedroom he outfitted spots for suits, suits, jeans etc. In another room he built 4 very large closets that took care of all the stuff we had in different rooms and our crawlspace.

Category closet systems

Custom Design for every client! We do Closets, Garages, Pantries, Mud Rooms, Laundry Rooms, Offices, and much more!!!

Closet Doors