Closets For Less of Bucks

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2010

120 Independence Dr

Southampton, PA 18966

We take your existing space and give you more usable space in the closet....

08/22/2018

Linda F.

Aaron did an awesome job. He was quick and extremely clean. His work was impeccable. The closets look beautiful and it is better than we dreamt. We would recommend him and we would use him again for other projects in the future.

Description of Work
Two Master closets ( his & hers)

07/20/2018

Rupa M.

It went really well, we use him for every need inside our home.

Description of Work
He put in a closet in our master bedroom, closets for our children room.

Shelly H.

Great! Work was done on time as promised. Loved what they did and great price.

Description of Work
They did my kitchen pantries and two upstairs closets.

Keeli M.

He was always very prompt, did exactly what I asked, very responsive, and price was great compared to other quoted I received.

Description of Work
He did about a 10x20 closet for me, cabinetry in my laundry room, 3 built in desks for my kids, more storage in my office, and also did cubbies in my mud room and cabinetry above the sink.

Denis B.

He was fantastic. He was on time, price was very competitive, and he showed up. After it was over, he stayed in touch to see if there was anything we needed as far as additions or corrections.

Description of Work
He outfitted my wife's closet with drawers hanging, shoes, built inserts for all the stuff. The second bedroom he outfitted spots for suits, suits, jeans etc. In another room he built 4 very large closets that took care of all the stuff we had in different rooms and our crawlspace.

Brittanay L.

It went awesome! We were extremely happy with them.

Description of Work
They did a closet in my baby's nursery.

Shana S.

He's fabulous. His prices were the best, he came when he said he was going to be there, and his workers were polite and clean. He's been working on my house for 3 1/2 years.

Description of Work
He did the closets in my garage and in every room in my house. He also built my office. He's added cabinets and shelving to rooms.

Christian L.

They were very professional and they completed the work in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Closet work.

01/23/2017

Melissa P.

Aaron was great to work with! He came out the next night after contacting him. He examined the space, listened to our needs and put together a design for us to see. We agreed on the design and scheduled the install that night. The install went smooth and both closets look great. Thank you Aaron!!

Description of Work
Master bedroom walk-in closet and kitchen pantry

01/02/2017

Linda R.

Excellent work, reasonably priced, and installed within a reasonable time period. Would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Had closet systems installed in all of our bedrooms.

Category closet systems

thank you for the review. It was a pleasure to work with you on your project

08/17/2016

Joseph Z.

Professional, skilled workmanship. On time! Best communication ever. Aaron is totally vested in this business and knowledgeable re all aspects. His crew was great. Finished closet looks like a million bucks...for far less!!👍👍😃😃😃

Description of Work
Bedroom walk in closet

08/16/2016

Michael A S.

He came to our home on 2 occasions and sent us very detailed drawings. He answered all of our questions. The work was performed in an expert manner. The finished product was a pleasure to see. We are extremely pleased with the work that was done by Aaron and his 2 assistants.

Description of Work
Needed an addition to my bedroom closet and had the guest room closet completely done.

03/02/2016

Dan L.

Overall experience was very positive. Aaron was very responsive and the project design and scheduling was quick and we were able to get it completed faster than other competitive bids and for a competitive price. I would recommend Closets for Less of Bucks to others.

Description of Work
Installed custom master bedroom closet system

12/07/2015

Stephen W.

Overall, it went well! He created lots of additional closet space and clothes hanging space. The one place he screwed up was in installing a wood handle on a filing cabinet front (not part of the closet design). His lack of professionalism was evidenced by how he jammed the wood handle onto the file cabinet when his installation did not quite fit. Did a little bit of price comparison. He's not cheap... but it is hard to compare what people SAY they will do to an actual completed job. ALL IN ALL, he provided a completed, professional job, with suitable customer involvement and feedback in the design. Definitely would use him again!

Description of Work
Provide and install white malanine shelves in closets plus some minor carpentry work that a shelf carpenter could do.. Overall -- judging by the final results, he did very good work But you need to work with him -- and question his suggestions -- during the desing stage to make sure that what he designs and delivers fits your need... but he's pretty good about involving you in the design. stage. Be prepared to do some designing yourself.

07/31/2015

Allison A.

Aaron and John arrived on time and ready to go. The closet is a thing of beauty. It is so funny how an organized closet to make you feel relaxed. Now onto more closets for Aaron and John.

Description of Work
I needed a closet organized and started reading a couple of the reviews for closet companies. We are all so busy and I needed to bring someone in quickly. After reading Aaron's reviews, I asked him to come over and see what he thought. He gave me a quote, it seemed reasonable based on the quality of the product so we were done with the quote and ready for installation.

Category closet systems

[Member Name Removed] It was really a pleasure helping you get organize Looking forward to helping you get organized in other areas of the house..

07/09/2015

Larry H.

I called Closets for Less of Bucks and talked to Aaron. We talked about when he could come out to measure my closets and set a date.The date came and he measured and gave me a quote.Two days later, I had a question and gave him a call. A couple of days past and he called me back. Aaron explained to me that he was in the hospital but called me as soon as he got out. Let me tell you...Talk about dedication! The day came and Aaron and his young (early 20's) right hand man came, worked in a very professional manner. They were very polite and diligent. They were true professionals in every sense. I would have them again in a heart beat! .

Description of Work
They put in very nice closets in my master bedroom.

06/02/2015

Eric C.

Aaron designed the closet at our first meeting and gave me the price at that time. He then gave me time to review the design and to think about the price. I called Aaron twice to alter the design to better fit the needs of my wife and me. He understood exactly what we wanted and worked with us. Aaron and his helper, Joe, arrived on time and finished the job in less than four hours. During the installatiion I was there to make minor adjustments on site. Aaron welcomed this for his main concern was for us to be 100% satisfied. He did anything we wanted. Finally, the worksite was cleaned up beautifully. A week after he left, I called Aaron to suggest a minor chage to the closet, moving a belt rack. He did not see that as a problem and is returning with a few new ideas. It is a pleasure to work with Aaron. I cannot say enough about Closets for Less of Bucks.

Description of Work
Gutted the walk-in closet and installed shelves and areas to hand clothes and to store shoes.

05/26/2015

ANTHONY D.

Outstanding. Very punctual and professional.

Description of Work
He did a total new design and suggested added features that greatly enhanced the ease of use of our closet.

03/20/2015

Sean L.

Aron came over to our home the same day that I called him. He was so patient and understanding of both mine and my husbands wants/desires for our closet. Aron sketched a new armoire for us right at our home so we were able to get a better idea of our the types of options we could have. By the very next morning, Aron had a complete estimate for us and was very flexible to continue to update it as we worked through out options. The day of the installation, Aron and his assistant worked diligently throughout the day without any breaks and built this amazing armoire in our master bedroom, then installed custom shelving in our master bedroom walk-in closet and lastly updated our linen closet in our bathroom with new shelving. We were beyond impressed! I would highly recommend Closets for Less of Bucks to all of my family and friends. When Aron left, we truly felt like he gave us everything he had in order to accomplish all of our wishes. It is rare to have that feeling with any contractor so we really appreciated this complete experience. Thank You!!

Description of Work
Custom armoire, custom shelving for walk-in closet, custom shelving for linen closet.

03/18/2015

Lynne H.

We wanted to have a closet organizer put in our master bedroom closet and a small organizer placed in our kitchen panty closet. We did our due diligence and got three job bids. We settled on Closets for Less because we were impressed with the presentation by Aaron Lewis, the owner of the company. He provided a professional computer generated picture of the proposed work and explained the products to be used, but beyond these factors he came back with a price that was substantially better than the other contractors prices. - for comparable materials and labor. He made some adjustments to the original plan at our request and came back with a plan that we were pleased with. Aaron arrived promptly on the scheduled installation day. The completed projects turned out better than we anticipated! We are so pleased with his work and the product that Aaron will be installing cabinets in our garage.

Description of Work
Installed a walk in closet organizer in the master bedroom and a kitchen pantry closet organizer.

03/11/2015

Richard C.

It went well. They came in and completed all the work in a timely fashion. I had to do some minor drywall patching and painting after the work was complete, but overall I was satisfied with the design, layout, and execution of the work.

Description of Work
Master bedroom closets and laundry

Category closet systems

(Member name removed) it was a pleasure working wit you on the closet project.

09/18/2014

IRWIN D.

Excellent customer service. Very professional with great ideas on how to maximize the space in our closets. His use of computer modeling helped us visualize and optimize the design. Installation went smooth and he cleaned up. His employee, who worked with Aaron during the install was also very pleasant and professional. He was very responsive to emails and phone calls during the design and scheduling. We highly recommend Aaron and his company.

Description of Work
Re-designed three bed room closets and installed organizers

Category closet systems

Thank you for the review it was great working with you and [Removed name]

07/27/2014

Mary Ellen M.

They were polite and very neat. I felt the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Beautiful work--closet installation. Aaron made suggestions and gave good advice. They cleaned up! I am very impressed.

Category closet systems

I am glad that the unit is working out for you. thank you for your great review

07/25/2014

Amin S.

Arron was very nice, polite and professional. He listened to me and looked at my sketches. He outlined what was possible based on the dimensions of my closet, and created a computerized sketch of what it would look like during his first visit. He then quickly and efficiently installed the organizer on the installation day that we had agreed on.

Description of Work
Installed a closet organizer.

06/28/2014

lee F.

Aaron From Closets for Less of Bucks was very nice and accommodating. I simply misread the ad and couldn't afford to get my whole closet done at this time, as it was larger than the one in the ad. I will be having the closet done sometime in the future, though, and will probably use the same company.