audecks.com

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2016

No in home contact needed as all work performed outside inproper manner .

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Well seasoned Carpenter Extraordinaire, 35 years experience in the building industry. Experienced assistant carpenters/ 4 employees. We do not use sub-contractors, with the exception of heavy equipment. We also build beautiful additions to your home .We have an architect we use to get certain projects approved for building....

JDF Services

***Call Jack at 412-771-2118 or 412-310-2405 to schedule service. PLEASE CALL! DO NOT TEXT OR EMAIL I WILL NOT GET IT.*** Serving the Pittsburgh area for 25 years. Owner Operator. 2 Employees. Uses subs for plumbing and electrical work. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges

Betterliving Patio Rooms of Pittsburgh

Betterliving Patio and Sunrooms provides a variety of general contracting services for residential clients throughout the Greater Pittsburgh Area. Betterliving specializing in three and four season sunrooms, screen rooms, patios and decks, as well as, windows and doors. Owner and operator Raymond Hepp believes that one of the biggest advantages of Betterliving is its ability to combine highly competitive pricing with first-rate service. Ray started Betterliving Patio and Sunrooms in 1999 after years of selling sunrooms for another company. He decided it was time for him to branch out on his own. He believes in providing the customer with affordable, quality products and materials made and manufactured in the USA. Betterliving is exclusive and the quality, local manufactured products cannot be bought anywhere else. Parts and products are constantly being scrutinized for the best technology and quality available. Ray believes in using only the best quality for his customers. He never compromises on the quality of products and services. Maintaining customer satisfaction is a crucial aspect of Betterliving Patio and Sunrooms. We are known for effectively communicating with our clients throughout every step of their construction projects and realize it is crucial to make sure every job is completed to the customer’s satisfaction. We stay in contact with our clients before, during and after their projects so we can confirm they’re happy with our work and the final result.

ImageWorks Painting Inc

ImageWorks Painting is a locally owned and operated painting company servicing greater Pittsburgh. We offer free estimates at any time. All of our painters are employees of the company and we do not subcontract. We ask for and accept no deposits and will only accept payment upon your complete satisfaction. Our estimators have extensive technical coating backgrounds.

Offers by ImageWorks Painting Inc on Angi

Donnie P.

It was great. the guys did a great work. they clean, they did a great cleaned up. They made sure I was happy before they left

Description of Work
They did wrap around deck on the house.

Brent H.

It was good. He did an excellent service and quality work. He did a good job. He was nice to work with.

Description of Work
He built me a deck.

Amy A.

It went well. The prices were reasonable.

Description of Work
They repaired the deck and porch.

05/17/2020

DEBRA K.

I needed extensive work done to my home. Audie and his crew, ripped out my existing decking, added a full wrap-around porch and extended my overhang to cover the porch. Needless to say, it is so beautiful and I couldn't ask for a better man for the job. His knowledge of carpentry was spot on! He's a very considerate and kind person. I will have him back for any additional carpentry needed in the future. I couldn't be happier with my new covered porch. Thank you, Audie!

Description of Work
A full wrap-around covered porch built to my home.

Category decks,garage builders

Thank you [Member Name Removed] . You were a very kind and understanding customer . Project was somewhat longer than anticipated and it came out beautiful .

05/15/2020

Matthew M.

Audley and his team did a great job on the project. From start to finish it was excellent working with them. They built a wrap around deck with a roof extension on 3 sides. I couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Deck with roof and railing

Category garage builders

05/14/2020

Doug J.

Everything went perfect. The deck I received was a textbook definition of a properly constructed deck. ( level, square, solid, all deck boards screwed not nailed, and the handrail is rock solid) I myself am a general contractor who also flips houses and I got to the point where I realized couldn’t do everything myself. The deck I received was a textbook definition of a perfectly constructed deck. Since I’m a contractor, I tend to scrutinize all work I see that is done by others. I knew ahead of time that I wouldn’t have to worry about that with him just from talking to him. He is extremely knowledgeable in all areas of remodeling and he strives for perfection. Well, perfection is what I received. There wasn’t a single thing I could pick out on his flawless deck. He also helped me out by doing some really tough repairs on a non-typically constructed house built by a homeowner himself that shouldn’t have even been building doghouses. The kind of repairs that are needed to correct incorrect building from 60 years ago that was never structurally sound. He had great ideas on how to solve the problems I was faced and executed the work flawlessly. He’s extremely reliable and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely have him do more work for me in the future. Thanks again Audie!

Description of Work
all wood low levl deck with rail

Category decks,remodeling

05/14/2020

Tom R.

Audley is amazing..!!!

Description of Work
deck, pavillion

Category decks,remodeling,deck cleaning,garage builders,sunrooms

Custom Built Decks, Porch Roofs Over Decks, Custom Additions.

Visa, Check, PayPal