audecks.com

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2016

No in home contact needed as all work performed outside inproper manner .

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Well seasoned Carpenter Extraordinaire, 35 years experience in the building industry. Experienced assistant carpenters/ 4 employees. We do not use sub-contractors, with the exception of heavy equipment. We also build beautiful additions to your home .We have an architect we use to get certain projects approved for building....

ImageWorks Painting Inc

ImageWorks Painting is a locally owned and operated painting company servicing greater Pittsburgh. We offer free estimates at any time. All of our painters are employees of the company and we do not subcontract. We ask for and accept no deposits and will only accept payment upon your complete satisfaction. Our estimators have extensive technical coating backgrounds.

Offers by ImageWorks Painting Inc on Angi
JDF Services

. ***Call Jack at 412-771-2118 or 412-310-2405 to schedule service. PLEASE CALL! DO NOT TEXT OR EMAIL I WILL NOT GET IT.*** Serving the Pittsburgh area for 25 years. Owner Operator. 2 Employees. Uses subs for plumbing and electrical work. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges

Stiles Lawn Care

Caring, reliable people who are interested in helping you with your projects. We do lawn care, cleaning, and debris removal. But we have been performing these jobs for many years. We love our job.

05/22/2020

It was good. He did an excellent service and quality work. He did a good job. He was nice to work with.

Description of Work
He built me a deck.

05/22/2020

It was great. the guys did a great work. they clean, they did a great cleaned up. They made sure I was happy before they left

Description of Work
They did wrap around deck on the house.

05/22/2020

It went well. The prices were reasonable.

Description of Work
They repaired the deck and porch.

05/17/2020

I needed extensive work done to my home. Audie and his crew, ripped out my existing decking, added a full wrap-around porch and extended my overhang to cover the porch. Needless to say, it is so beautiful and I couldn't ask for a better man for the job. His knowledge of carpentry was spot on! He's a very considerate and kind person. I will have him back for any additional carpentry needed in the f...

Description of Work
A full wrap-around covered porch built to my home.

Category decks,garage builders

Thank you [Member Name Removed] . You were a very kind and understanding customer . Project was somewhat longer than anticipated and it came out beautiful .

05/15/2020

Audley and his team did a great job on the project. From start to finish it was excellent working with them. They built a wrap around deck with a roof extension on 3 sides. I couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Deck with roof and railing

Category garage builders

Custom Built Decks, Porch Roofs Over Decks, Custom Additions.

Visa, Check, PayPal