AJ Window and Door Solutions Inc

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
04/26/2022

Thomas Ott 151 Main St

Shoemakersville, PA 19555

We are a unique, family owned home remodeling company with the rare combination of high quality products at affordable prices. All of our energy efficient products come with a Life of the Home Warranty. All our estimates are free with no obligation to buy. We are a full replacement window, roofing, siding and sunroom additions company and do not undertake repairs....

window replacement (142)roofing (71)siding companies (35)patio enclosures (6)door installation (28)gutter repair (16)decks & porches (6)skylight installation (4)lighting (3)ceiling fan installation (2)HVAC Companies (2)stamped concrete (1)

09/04/2021

I had a rubber roof with a lifetime warranty put on my house 6 years ago. It started leaking within a year. They've came out multiple times to "fix" the problem and it leaks now worse than before. I've since been calling the owner to have my roof properly repaired and he has not sent anyone out and is now sending me to voicemail. We paid higher than market price because of the "warranty" AJ suppli...

Description of Work
After Years of Dealing Witb Them, New Roof Still Leaks

Category decks,roofing

Work Completed On 04/11/2016

The homeowner shares a roof with a neighbor. The neighbors roof is in bad shape. It should have been done years ago. We are sending a service technician out this afternoon to try to remedy the issue. We had the technician out a few days ago. The homeowner was unavailable. We sent a tech out again today and again no one was home. Just a reminder to anyone who shares a roof with a neighbor(row home,...

03/17/2021

Needed original windows replaced in our 111 year old home

Description of Work
I couldn’t be more pleased!! AJ Windows is an awesome company. The windows are fantastic quality and very reasonably priced...lower pricing than other estimates fir the same windows. They worked hard to get them installed on my timeframe. Super kind employees at all levels. The installation was a dream...very little disruption to our work from home situation. 18 windows, with challenges due to the age of the home, but the challenges didn’t phase them. Superbly installed with great attention to detail. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AJ windows!!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

02/17/2021

The overall experience with AJWDS was excellent with pricing, service, and installation. Would not hesitate to use their services again. The installation crew was efficient and completed the project much quicker that I anticipated knowing the pending weather constraints.

Description of Work
20 windows and 1 exterior door needed replacement

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

07/20/2020

Working with Tom and James, Brian, Nick, and Tom was a pleasure! Tom came to my house, masked (due to COVID19) and sold me the window.His price was very reasonable and within the realms of other quotations I had received. The time frame he set for the installation was within days of the actual work being done. His workmen were fast, (window was installed in 2 hrs!) extremely courteous, and Clean!!...

Description of Work
Replaced Bow Window with new Bay Window

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

03/17/2020

AJ Window and Door Solutions did a fantastic job with reshingling our roof. From the first contact with Jim and his knowledge of the product to the actual installation, the process couldn't have gone smoother. We loved the family feel of the company and having the owner present to supervise install. We would definitely use AJ again if the need ever arises.

Description of Work
reshingle all roofing

Category roofing,replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

Thank you for your recommendation! The pleasure was ours. Thank you for your business.

02/13/2020

The representative was quite courteous and knowledgeable. He had given me a price on the spot, and had contacted me several times subsequently.I had told him that I needed to have a WRITTEN ESTIMATE of everything that I wanted to have done and the price for each item that was going to be replaced .. I never received anything from him.. I can't imagine how a representative of any company seeking to...

Description of Work
We were seeking to replace all of the windows in our home, which total about 14. We were also interested in replacing our roof and gutters..

Category roofing,replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/16/2016

We do not have any record of going out to estimate a [Member Name Removed] You must have us confused with a different company. We do offer high quality roofing and window products at BETTER than competitive prices. We would love to come out to show you what we offer. AJ Window and Door Solutions Inc. 610-562-2209. Thank you, Tom Ott-President

01/17/2020

Effortless process--tech rep visited to measure windows; installation crew came to do the installation. Very easy--very happy with the entire event.

Description of Work
Windows

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

11/16/2019

The representatives were excellent...friendly, worked with us to get what we wanted at a reasonable cost. The workers did a fantastic job and worked nonstop all day. The owner dropped by numerous times to check on the progress. Everyone involved were so easy to deal with and very professional. We couldn’t have asked for a better company to deal with. The quality of the work was outstanding. Our ho...

Description of Work
Siding around the house.

Category siding

Thank you very much for your review. It was our absolute pleasure to serve you. Thank you for your business and giving us the privilege to work on your home. Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

10/13/2019

They completed the job ahead of schedule. Their expert installers were there early, extremely pleasant, worked tirelessly and cleaned up the property when the job was completed. I would absolutely recommend and hire this company again to do other projects in my home. There were no surprises or unexpected costs associated with the project. Extremely satisfied customer.

Description of Work
New Asphalt Roof

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

Review for AJ Window and Door Solutions Inc - Thomas Ott, Shoemakersville, PA - 38168227

Thank you very much for your kind review Mam. It was our pleasure to have you as a customer. Enjoy your new roof!

09/27/2019

Had the estimate in the late winter for the project, siding ordered and project started in early spring. Estimate was about average from the others that I had done. Project completed in a timely manner. Materials cleared daily. Friendly staff. Looked great when completed

Description of Work
Needed siding installed over stucco to an addition

Category siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/08/2019

Thank you very much for this review Sir. It was our pleasure to do business with you. Thanks again!

Replacement & installation of windows, siding, roofing, decking, doors & custom built sun rooms.

Repairs.