AJ Window and Door Solutions Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2011

We are a unique, family owned home remodeling company with the rare combination of high quality products at affordable prices. All of our energy efficient products come with a Life of the Home Warranty. All our estimates are free with no obligation to buy. We are a full replacement window, roofing and do not undertake repairs....

A Service Provider's profile image

+49 more images

window replacement (143)roofing (70)patio enclosures (6)siding companies (35)door installation (28)gutter repair (16)decks & porches (5)skylight installation (4)lighting (3)ceiling fan installation (2)HVAC Companies (2)stamped concrete (1)

02/24/2022

Jason B.

They took out the old window and put in the new one in less then three hours. Great work and very professional workers.

Description of Work
Bay window replaced.

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

Thank you for the review ! Enjoy your new Bay Window

03/17/2021

Leanne M.

Needed original windows replaced in our 111 year old home

Description of Work
I couldn’t be more pleased!! AJ Windows is an awesome company. The windows are fantastic quality and very reasonably priced...lower pricing than other estimates fir the same windows. They worked hard to get them installed on my timeframe. Super kind employees at all levels. The installation was a dream...very little disruption to our work from home situation. 18 windows, with challenges due to the age of the home, but the challenges didn’t phase them. Superbly installed with great attention to detail. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AJ windows!!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

02/17/2021

Timothy L.

The overall experience with AJWDS was excellent with pricing, service, and installation. Would not hesitate to use their services again. The installation crew was efficient and completed the project much quicker that I anticipated knowing the pending weather constraints.

Description of Work
20 windows and 1 exterior door needed replacement

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

07/20/2020

Carlene F.

Working with Tom and James, Brian, Nick, and Tom was a pleasure! Tom came to my house, masked (due to COVID19) and sold me the window.His price was very reasonable and within the realms of other quotations I had received. The time frame he set for the installation was within days of the actual work being done. His workmen were fast, (window was installed in 2 hrs!) extremely courteous, and Clean!!!! I am VERY pleased with my new window! I would Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replaced Bow Window with new Bay Window

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

03/17/2020

Anthony K.

AJ Window and Door Solutions did a fantastic job with reshingling our roof. From the first contact with Jim and his knowledge of the product to the actual installation, the process couldn't have gone smoother. We loved the family feel of the company and having the owner present to supervise install. We would definitely use AJ again if the need ever arises.

Description of Work
reshingle all roofing

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

Thank you for your recommendation! The pleasure was ours. Thank you for your business.

02/13/2020

Robert S.

The representative was quite courteous and knowledgeable. He had given me a price on the spot, and had contacted me several times subsequently.I had told him that I needed to have a WRITTEN ESTIMATE of everything that I wanted to have done and the price for each item that was going to be replaced .. I never received anything from him.. I can't imagine how a representative of any company seeking to do business would choose not to provide a detailed written estimate..

Description of Work
We were seeking to replace all of the windows in our home, which total about 14. We were also interested in replacing our roof and gutters..

Work Completed On 08/16/2016

We do not have any record of going out to estimate a [Member Name Removed] You must have us confused with a different company. We do offer high quality roofing and window products at BETTER than competitive prices. We would love to come out to show you what we offer. AJ Window and Door Solutions Inc. 610-562-2209. Thank you, Tom Ott-President

01/17/2020

John M.

Effortless process--tech rep visited to measure windows; installation crew came to do the installation. Very easy--very happy with the entire event.

Description of Work
Windows

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

11/16/2019

Dean H.

The representatives were excellent...friendly, worked with us to get what we wanted at a reasonable cost. The workers did a fantastic job and worked nonstop all day. The owner dropped by numerous times to check on the progress. Everyone involved were so easy to deal with and very professional. We couldn’t have asked for a better company to deal with. The quality of the work was outstanding. Our home looks brand new!!

Description of Work
Siding around the house.

Category siding

Thank you very much for your review. It was our absolute pleasure to serve you. Thank you for your business and giving us the privilege to work on your home. Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

10/13/2019

Elizabeth R.

They completed the job ahead of schedule. Their expert installers were there early, extremely pleasant, worked tirelessly and cleaned up the property when the job was completed. I would absolutely recommend and hire this company again to do other projects in my home. There were no surprises or unexpected costs associated with the project. Extremely satisfied customer.

Description of Work
New Asphalt Roof

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

Review for AJ Window and Door Solutions Inc - Thomas Ott, Shoemakersville, PA - 38168227

Thank you very much for your kind review Mam. It was our pleasure to have you as a customer. Enjoy your new roof!

09/27/2019

David G.

Had the estimate in the late winter for the project, siding ordered and project started in early spring. Estimate was about average from the others that I had done. Project completed in a timely manner. Materials cleared daily. Friendly staff. Looked great when completed

Description of Work
Needed siding installed over stucco to an addition

Work Completed On 04/08/2019

Thank you very much for this review Sir. It was our pleasure to do business with you. Thanks again!

05/30/2019

Jean S.

Derek did a very thorough job describing what they could offer and provided a quote very promptly. Their price was excellent for quality windows and screens. The windows were ready and they were able to schedule the installation in a very reasonable timeframe. The installers arrived right on time and worked very quickly. No mess was left behind at all. It is so nice to finally have windows that actually open easily!

Description of Work
All windows replaced.

Work Completed On 05/23/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words, and for choosing AJ for your project! The pleasure was ours Mam. Shawn

05/06/2019

Christine T.

Well the guys were always half naked. With children around I did not appreciate their entire behinds being exposed each day. I mean entire. They wore no underwear. They were sloppy and left nails and debris all over. Then the roofing job they did was poor and I had to withhold payment until they redid the roofs. Then the siding started falling off and now they are paid they won’t fix it.

Description of Work
New rubber roof, new windows, new trim coil, gutters, downspouts and siding.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

While we are sorry to hear that this customer was not happy, I would like to take a moment to respond. As far as the half-naked comments, I wont respond to these child-like comments. As far as the service is considered, [Member Name Removed] was very happy with her job until she found her rubber roof had bubbles. We acknowledged that mistakes were made in her installation. Our response was to completely eat the cost of completely replacing both small roofs, we didn't even hesitate on it. The next issue she had was the wind took off the top piece of her siding. I don't know where the comments are coming from that we "wont fix it", in fact i had a phone conversation with her about an hour before she posted this informing her I would personally be down to fix it for her today. As a matter of fact, I am heading down within the next hour to do so. We are a small company and unfortunately do not have the man power to head to a service 5 minutes after the phone rings. We most certainly however honor our warranty, always. As far as the work, our crews are not sloppy. Job sites sometimes get messy but we do our best to clean it up. We gave Ms. [Member Name Removed] discounts on add on work that she gave to us during the construction process. James, our crew leader, did some flashing work and fixed some stairs for her, none of which was part of the job, at no cost. Ms. [Member Name Removed] likes to yell at contractors, we were not the only crew she had down there working on her house. Daily she berated all these companies, and some walked off. Ms. [Member Name Removed] did however treat us good while we were at her home though I must say. Unfortunately, our problems are arriving now. Anyway, thank you for the work [Member Name Removed]. We truly do appreciate it, and we are sorry we did not satisfy you. However we will still honor our commitment to you, as i said before all your reviews, see you later today. Shawn- GM

02/19/2019

Jason S.

This company was not awarded the contract to complete the roofing job. SO NO THEY DID NOT COMPLETE THIS PROJECT.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 01/16/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on AngiesList, even though we did not reach an agreement on your project. We value everyone's opinion whether or not we get awarded the job. We strive to be the best in everything we do for our customers, and value input on how we can approve as a company. If you ever need us for anything, or even just have a question, please feel free to reach out to us. Best of luck on your home project. Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to introduce ourselves, Shawn

01/17/2019

Donald O.

Excellent job. The work was completed ahead of schedule. I am VERY happy with the results. Check out the the photos to see the transformation.

Description of Work
Replaced sliding doors with windows

Category siding, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 03/11/2019

Review for AJ Window and Door Solutions Inc - Thomas Ott, Shoemakersville, PA - 37777122

Thank you so much for your review Sir! We appreciate your business, and it was our pleasure to work for you. Look forward to working with you in the future, let us know if there is anything we can help you with. Regards, Shawn

08/20/2018

Chad T.

AJ's crew replaced 13 windows for our house, one being a bow window. They were punctual, neat, and efficient, and were flexible with working around our kids during the two very hot summer days. This family-operated business gave a reasonable quote and were easy to work with!

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/08/2018

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. The pleasure was ours. Thank you for trusting your home project with AJ. If you need anything in the future don't hesitate to call us!

12/12/2017

Sarah M.

Excellent quality work and materials. Very friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
Replaced a bay window and 3 doors.

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you for your kind words and for trusting us with your home project! Shawn

10/29/2017

Donna S.

The time frame was exactly as anticipated to start and to finish the projects. The quality of their work and communication were excellent.

Description of Work
We had a new roof put on our house and detached garage. We also had new shutters purchased from them and hung on the windows.

Work Completed On 10/16/2017

09/15/2017

Scott H.

It was a great experience from the first meeting the salesperson though the final work done. Literally everyone I had contact with at AJ Windows and Door Solutions was great--sales rep, office people, estimators and actual work crew. I can't say enough good things about eh crew that spent 5 days install the window. They were nice, professional, friendly and did great work. I could not be more pleased with the result of this project. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
I had a large window project, 68 double hung replacement windows installed in my house.

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

09/04/2017

Heidi F.

It was amazing the workers were great and the end project was amazing everyone gives us such great compliments! I can't wait to have them do more work on my home!

Description of Work
We had a 3 living room windows replaced with 1 large picture window all new insulated siding and shutters

Work Completed On 07/10/2017

Review for AJ Window and Door Solutions Inc - Thomas Ott, Shoemakersville, PA - 36177590

08/30/2017

Linda W.

We couldn't be more pleased with the job they did. The cost of the roof was exactly what the estimate was, and the job was completed in one day. We're very happy with the workmanship and with the clean-up process. We have used this company before, and would do so again.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 08/09/2017

08/21/2017

Reggie R.

It didn't. They didn't show up and emailed me saying they are running late and need to reschedule.

Description of Work
Requested a quote on a deck.

Category decks, replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

Sorry this happened to you. That was very unprofessional. Sometimes the appointment with a client runs over its scheduled time. That being said you should have been notified immediately of the Estimators tardiness. This issue should have been resolved with our office personnel. I truly apologize for this lack of professionalism. Shawn

08/02/2017

Diane G.

The work was excellent, done professionally and finished in very good time. The workers were excellent and respectful when questions were asked. They kept to their work and did not waste time. They cleaned up the job site nicely. I would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them to friends, family or neighbors.

Description of Work
Install replacement window and insulated siding on house and second garage

Work Completed On 07/28/2017