DelFratte's Landscaping Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since April 2012

Locally owned, small business that employees eight people and has been in business since 1989. For customers on a maintenance agreement can bill semi-monthly or monthly, for one time jobs 1/2 down required and full in completion of job....

Stoney Excavating LLC

Stoney Excavating LLC

Stoney Excavating LLC mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Offers by Stoney Excavating LLC on Angi

10/27/2015

He always calls to say when he will be out with the next treatment and he is always on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treatments for the lawn over the growing season

08/15/2013

They did a very good job. They started and finished on time. I have no complaints at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They landscaped my front yard for me.

09/12/2012

They arrived, gave me a price estimate for the work and timelines. Gave me information about what work could be done asap and what work would need to wait until Fall due to schedule. I was please with the conversation. He came within the 2 week window and did an absolutely perfect job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had all of the muchling, weed control, and flowerbed edging performed. Trimmed the hedges in these areas, cleaned the ground covering in the area.

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch

04/24/2012

He did a really good job. He came out and talked about the plan. He removed some trees, trimmed some trees and built a retaining wall. He had to take out the old landscaping. It was him, and two other days. It took him two days. I would definitely recommend him. He stuck with exactly what we wanted. We wanted stuff that was low-maintenance, and we wanted stuff we didn't want to deal with. He made ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He provided landscaping services on the side of our house, and the front of our house.

CATEGORY landscaping

Landscape design, installation, complete landscape maintenance, lawn installation and repair, retaining walls, patios, water/fire features, drainage, mowing, pruning, leaf removal, snow clearing, ice control.