Junk King Pittsburgh

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2012

119 Ritter Rd

Sewickley, PA 15143

Junk King of Pittsburgh is a full service residential & commercial clean out service. We take pride in recycling over 60% of all items collected & continue to work hard to increase that number. We truly are Pittsburgh’s greenest junk removal company....

hauling (237)trash removal (28)dumpster rental (2)

12/16/2020

they were reasonably price, came when they said they would and took them away. Very nice!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 tvs hauled away

CATEGORY garbage collection

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

11/11/2020

The guys were actually a bit early, which was fine, and very professional. They wore booties in the house and quickly carried out everything. I called Junk King because I had used them a few years ago and was completely satisfied with the service. I would absolutely recommend JK . And I have no doubt I will be calling them again...to remove things I was once sure I needed but realize now that it’s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furniture, ac and small items removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

01/06/2020

Our experience with Junk King was outstanding – starting with their website features for estimating the cost of the project and scheduling the services, to the actual performance of the services. When our day arrived, we received a “heads up” phone call, and the crew arrived on time. The crew (brothers – John and Jake) were friendly, professional, and most importantly very careful and clean when o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Miscellaneous haul-away services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

05/07/2018

They came in and took everything. They were there when they said they would be, quick and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of Debris

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

01/30/2018

Curt and Mike arrived on time, quickly gave us what we considered a very fair estimate, and then were able to immediately start removing our items to be hauled away. They were quick, professional, and friendly. We'd definitely hire again and recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling away furniture and other miscellaneous items

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2018

12/30/2017

They were great. Three friendly guys showed up on a snowy Saturday morning and were pleasant and very efficient. They removed an extremely heavy brine tank from our basement, which was no easy task. All told, they were in and out in less than 30 minutes!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a water softener

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2017

09/06/2017

Their was a bit of confusion of the scheduled time, but the company worked through that promptly and were there when they were supposed to be. They worked hard and continuously to load an entire truck with various and sundry household items and other junk.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a clean out for a move.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

06/20/2017

I purchased a discounted service, $178 worth of service for $160. HOWEVER, I thought that was the price for a truckload, but that only paid for about an 1/8 of the truck. I ended up paying an extra $248 for the amount I had them take away. They need to be much more clear about what that price pays for. I probably wouldn't have purchased it if I had known their overall truckload price. Also, when I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard debris

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2017

05/31/2017

Junk King was very professional and prompt to return calls. They showed up on time and completed the hot tub removal in just a few hours. After cutting out the hot tub they cleaned up the entire area. I was very happy and will defintely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot tub removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2017

04/03/2017

Curt and TJ arrived on time and filled a truck full of the materials. I had some of the items in piles, and the rest they loaded from where it was found. Most of the materials were pretty heavy, and the access was not good from the woods to their truck (up a hill). They were very professional, hard working and responsive during the entire process. In fact, they still had a lot more to remove and c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I built a new house 2 years ago and wanted to clean up the woods behind my house which had been used as a dumping ground for many years prior. I received 4 estimates and chose Junk King based on price and professionalism of the staff. The job included the removal of 25 tires, a car axle, hundreds of bricks/concrete slabs/tiles, bottles, construction materials, fencing, car parts, pvc pipes and random garbage. I also needed a Saturday appointment due to work.

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2017

Photo for Junk King Pittsburgh - 119 Ritter Rd, Sewickley, PA - 34730761

Removal - Furniture, Yard Waste, Trash, & Construction Waste. Disposal & Recycling - Refrigerator & Television. Disposal - E-Waste, Mattress, & Hot Tub. Appliance Removal. Foreclosure Clean – Outs.

Hazardous Materials.