Bair's Tree & Lawn Service

Founded 1980 • With Angi since February 2004

Bair's Tree and Lawn Service was started by Martin Bair in 1981. Through excellent customer satisfaction and customer referrals Bair's Tree and Lawn Service has grown to what it is today. Currently, it employs three full time certified arborist, 15 highly trained workers and 2 office personel. We provide service to an approximate 50 mile radius including Bucks, Montgomery Lehigh, Berks and neighboring counties. Our customer base has grown to over 6,000. We pay particular attention to detail in providing our customer care to you. Every property is slightly different and our staff of trained professionals will evaluate your property and fit you with a solution particular to your needs. For your protection, we carry all of the proper insurances including worker's compensation. Bairs Tree and Lawn Service is proud to be an American owned company....

Green Turf Care LLC

Green Turf Care LLC

Green Turf has been in the business of helping homeowners create a beautiful lawn. We want you to be 100% satisfied with our services! The services we offer are Fertilization, Weed Control, Grub Control, Aeration, Overseeding, pest control, and disease control. We proudly serve the areas in and around Allentown, Macungie, Emmaus, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Kutztown, Pottstown, Quakertown, and Whitehall. Visit www.greenturfcare.com for a FREE NO HASSLE ESTIMATE emailed fast... My "No-Hassle, No-Excuses, NO-NONSENSE, You'll Love it OR We'll Pay For it!" GUARANTEE... "You must be absolutely delighted by our services!!! If for any reason, or no reason at all, you feel you're not absolutely, positively 100% happy with our work, I WON'T BE HAPPY EITHER. That means I WILL NOT REST until we make it right. I will immediately send my team to fix the problem no questions asked… If it's still not good enough we will pay a competitor of your choosing to fix it for you… That is how strongly I believe you will love what we do. Let us prove it to you!" – [Geoff Gaus, Founder of Green Turf Care LLC] 10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Us Over the Other Guys: ( 1 ) OUR 100% NO RISK GUARANTEE. ( 2 ) WE HAVE GREAT RATINGS and REVIEWS. ( 3 ) WE SHOW UP WHEN WE SAY… and NOTIFY YOU. ( 4 ) YOU CAN CALL US ANYTIME. ( 5 ) WE PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY. ( 6 ) WE CARE ABOUT THE DETAILS. ( 7 ) WE SCREEN OUR EMPLOYEES. ( 8 ) WE CARRY WORKERS COMP. ( 9 ) WE ARE LICENSED SPECIALISTS. ( 10 ) WE HAVE 8+ YEARS EXPERIENCE… and are family owned!

12/04/2017

All went well. They did a nice job I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 small to medium trees removed, 5 trees elevated, crowned, dead branches removed and 1 tree reduced by 1/3 and shaped. 4 bushes removed 2 Stumps ground below grade. Cut back Pine and Spruce branches from back of property. Debris cleaned up and hauled away.

07/13/2017

He wears his politics on his sleeve but if you can get past that the work he does is outstanding!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arborist

11/12/2016

We are very pleased with them. The pricing and everything was very good. They are very professional and efficient. They did a great job of trimming up all the trees that we need trimming. I remember I am going to call them again and I have told many people about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For tree service, I have used Bair Lawn and Tree Service. They actually removed three trees and trimmed up the others.

07/28/2016

Great service, Bair's did a great job of removing some dying ash trees in a difficult spot in my back yard, left no marks on my lawn, totally professional job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

07/14/2016

Went great. Impeccable work and attitude. Good value and careful professional workmen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three trees cut down and removed (two very tall and large) and 2 hazard trimmed.

General Tree Care and Maintenance, Stump Grinding, Lawn Care and Maintenance