J&B Repair

Founded 1980 • With Angi since January 2013

Repairs....

M&O Garage Doors Llc

FREE ESTIMATES for new garage doors. Customer satisfaction is our goal. When it comes to choosing the right company for your garage door needs, you can count on M&O Garage Doors for quality products at affordable prices, Experienced technicians who provide our valued customer with fast, reliable, local and professional service. Contact us to see what we can do for you today.

Precision Door of North East PA

Award winning. Precision Door Services Of North East PA the Wyonming Valley and surrounding areas on a daily basis. Most customers are seen within four hours of a phone call for service and our trained technicians arrive with a fully stocked truck. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day. We offer a free service call with repair to Angie's List customer.

Pocono Smart Homes

Pocono Smart Homes is a family owned and operated company. Owner Chris Peiser has spent the last 25 years at the forefront of technology. His expertise in digital technology is unparraleled he has consulted and worked with thousands of clients on just about every digital Audio/Visual and IT based home automation technology available. Due to the increased demand of in home automation the Peiser family has embarked on the evolution of Pocono Smart Homes to bring that expertise to clients at all budget levels. Our goal at Pocono Smart Homes is not only to make homes Smarter but to make your life Smarter and more efficient but utilizing today's technology to make life easier not more complicated. *20% DISCOUNT FOR SENIORS AND MILITARY

Offers by Pocono Smart Homes	 on Angi

09/20/2016

My experience was a 10! The only thing i wish is they had a way to take away the garbage.

Description of Work
He restructured the staircase, He also placed plastic along the fence and posts so that my dog could not get out.

02/29/2016

Jim returned my call quickly and came to see the job when general contractors would not even talk to me. The job was too small. Jim explained why my original idea would not work in my kitchen. They completed both jobs making adjustments where the needs of our older home required it.

Description of Work
Replaced bathroom sink, faucet, and countertop (purchased separately from Home Depot.) Replaced kitchen countertop, faucet, and sink (purchased separately from a local company.)

Category handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

01/12/2016

Work in bathroom and kitchen in tenant side went well. Installation of kitchen cabinet did not go well. Handles put on crooked, marked and damaged corner of one door under sink, end caps of counters were never finished and have fallen off. Two weeks after, it was necessary to have them return for leaks under both of the double sinks. Leak occurred on Saturday evening and they came to repair it on ...

Description of Work
Install new ceiling in two kitchens, bathroom, installed cabinets in kitchen and new countertops. Sheetrock hallway and remove wall in living room.

Category drywall,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

09/22/2015

I called them twice and twice left a message and they never returned my call. Very typical of contractors in the Poconos Pa area so I am not surprised.

08/29/2014

The job went great. the hand rails are beautiful and sturdy and the painting of the fence could not be better. We has always are pleased with Jim and Dean they are very courteous and know their craft

Description of Work
Jim and Dean painted my back fence and installed on my front entrance two hand rails.

Repair - electrical, plumbing, & carpentry