J&B Repair

Founded 1980 • With Angi since January 2013

Repairs....

Rutkoski JR

(My Services) Regular house care handyman Welder/Fabricator Seven years of experience in fence installing. Vehicle/Small engine repair Power washing Plasma cutting metal Grass cutting/yard work

Precision Door of North East PA

Award winning. Precision Door Services Of North East PA the Wyonming Valley and surrounding areas on a daily basis. Most customers are seen within four hours of a phone call for service and our trained technicians arrive with a fully stocked truck. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day. We offer a free service call with repair to Angie's List customer.

Philips Service

Complete electrical service Air conditioning-heat pumps Licensed and Insured Since 1972

09/20/2016

Charlette M.

My experience was a 10! The only thing i wish is they had a way to take away the garbage.

Description of Work
He restructured the staircase, He also placed plastic along the fence and posts so that my dog could not get out.

02/29/2016

Kristen G.

Jim returned my call quickly and came to see the job when general contractors would not even talk to me. The job was too small. Jim explained why my original idea would not work in my kitchen. They completed both jobs making adjustments where the needs of our older home required it.

Description of Work
Replaced bathroom sink, faucet, and countertop (purchased separately from Home Depot.) Replaced kitchen countertop, faucet, and sink (purchased separately from a local company.)

Category handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

01/12/2016

maureen W.

Work in bathroom and kitchen in tenant side went well. Installation of kitchen cabinet did not go well. Handles put on crooked, marked and damaged corner of one door under sink, end caps of counters were never finished and have fallen off. Two weeks after, it was necessary to have them return for leaks under both of the double sinks. Leak occurred on Saturday evening and they came to repair it on Monday evening so we had two days without access too my kitchen sink. It was the weekend before Thanksgiving and we were preparing to have our family dinner on Sunday. As a result, we had to move everything including the dinner to my son's house,

Description of Work
Install new ceiling in two kitchens, bathroom, installed cabinets in kitchen and new countertops. Sheetrock hallway and remove wall in living room.

Category drywall,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

09/22/2015

Peter C.

I called them twice and twice left a message and they never returned my call. Very typical of contractors in the Poconos Pa area so I am not surprised.

08/29/2014

JOE S.

The job went great. the hand rails are beautiful and sturdy and the painting of the fence could not be better. We has always are pleased with Jim and Dean they are very courteous and know their craft

Description of Work
Jim and Dean painted my back fence and installed on my front entrance two hand rails.

08/06/2014

Joe W.

Jim and Dean are excellent at their job. They performed this work with the utmost professionalism. Their work is top-notch and they are very reasonably priced. Every day, they came to work and cleaned up when they were finished. I will be using them again to do some hardwood flooring work in our hallway as well.

Description of Work
Jim and Dean tore down some old plaster and lathe from our stairway, ran a new 3 way light switch, put up new drywall on the walls and ceiling in our stairway/upstairs hallway and installed new pull down attic steps.

07/16/2014

JOE S.

the job was done professionally and done in the time promised. Jim and Dean can be trusted both in price and in quality of workmanship

Description of Work
installed new rain gutter and downspout

Category gutter repair,handyman service

06/20/2014

JOE S.

. The job they did was indeed professional, the cost was fairer than the other estimates I received. . it only took them two work days to make and install the steps and a small landing. They were punctual and cleaned up after their work. The steps were great my tenant loved them. I plan on using them in the near future for another repair on my rain gutter.

Description of Work
Jim and Dean installed new back steps coming down from my second story apartment.

Category handyman service,roofing

03/31/2014

Denis Y.

It went very well. Jim and Dean are hard workers. They clean-up every time they work. They were always punctual and worked long hours into the night. Jim is a very conscientious, polite, business like, and appreciable person. Very easy to talk to and efficient. I highly recommend J and B repairs. The cost was reasonable, the materials were of the best quality also. If you hire J and B Repairs for your project I'm sure you will be happy with the results.

Description of Work
Installed drywall, window & door extension jambs, window and door moldings, baseboard moldings and trim.

Category drywall,handyman service,doors

03/22/2014

Susan F.

Returned my call and came at planned time. Work exceeded my expectations. Definitely will be using again

Description of Work
Vinyl tile installed in bathroom, toilet wax ring replaced and toilet reset, toilet pipe repaired and missing ceiling tiles replaced

J&B Repair