R&W CONSTRUCTION

With Angi since March 2012

4.4

Homeleer

Go to our website to book a free estimate! We are dedicated to the highest quality of workmanship and take pride in everything we do. Specializing in Roofing, Siding and Painting services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Homeleer on Angi

08/05/2021

James D.

The roof looks amazing he did the best job on my roof every screw in place everything was done right. I'm glad I called the right ppl for the job and thank you very much R&W

Description of Work
New metal roof instaled

Category flooring contractor,roofing

04/18/2015

Robert L.

He told me he was going to get another ladder to complete the job. Several hours later he returned with his wife. I should have sent them away but figured it was a small job and he seemed to know what he was doing. It has a pretty scary 20 minutes watching the two try to maneuver the ladder to reach all the missing shingles. His wife stood on the porch roof to hold the ladder, and not very confidently. At one point he put the bottom of the ladder in the aluminum gutter which I was afraid would get torn off the house. I'm fairly certain that the highest shingle never got nailed down. Not all the raised nails got pounded in because the ladder was just not the right one for the job. It was an accident waiting to happen and I didn't push for him to complete the job as requested because I really just wanted them both off the roof.

Description of Work
Replaced missing shingles from the roof and pound down raised nails.

01/29/2014

Richard D.

I asked that it be broken down to show seperate costs for material and labor. This was requested by my insurance company and should be a standard practice for contractors. When I received the estimate the costs were not broken down and only one total price was listed. Otherwise I do not have any complaints.

Description of Work
Recived an estimate for an insurance claim.

Category flooring contractor

11/18/2012

Sharon K.

Excellent!

Description of Work
R&W replaced shingles , skylights, on a double wide mobile home. Each morning they were prompt, professional and pleasant. They cleaned up each day. I would definitely recommend them .

05/11/2012

Ann K.

R and W did an excellent job with repair and installation of a new vinyl tile floor in my bathroom. I have hired them on three other occasions, twice for roofing and once for a small repair on a garage door. They always call back within a short time, come over to give me an estimate, and set a date to do the job. They are very neat, dispose of all debris, and complete the work within the agreed upon time frame. I will definitely call them for future work.

Description of Work
Installation of bathroom floor and repair of sub floor

Category flooring contractor,roofing

03/01/2012

MICHAEL S.

I was very satisfied with the service provided. They cleaned up after themselves everyday. They were the most professional and upfront of all my estimates.

Description of Work
They came and did a full roof tear down. They installed a new roof.

R&W CONSTRUCTION