TKO Pest Control

With Angi since October 2011

Pest control....

Green Pest Solutions

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Green Pest Solutions is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our “Green Band Protection System” is designed to get rid of any pests inside your home and then make is so they can never get in again by securing the outside perimeter of your property. Each of our highly skilled technicians are trained in the latest application methods, proper equipment use and maintenance, and will answer any questions you may have about the materials being used to treat the areas around and inside your home. As your local Green Pest Solution provider, we stand behind our Money Back Guarantee, because we will respect your home as if it was our own, and your peace of mind is important to us. But don’t take our word for it! Read some of our over 1000 Angie’s list reviews. We have been an Angie’s List Super Service award winner four years running due to our exemplary ratings!

Offers by Green Pest Solutions on Angi
Pestmaster Services

Green Friendly Pest Solutions For Greater Philadelphia. At Pestmaster Services we take your concerns seriously. We understand how important it is to stay on top of pest problems without risking the health of your family or pets. To accomplish our goal of keeping things green, we stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and products to deliver environmentally friendly pest management.

Offers by Pestmaster Services on Angi
Environmental Services Pest Control LLC

Environmental Services Pest Control, LLC is a family-owned and operated business in Lansdale, Pennsylvania, focusing on pest control and animal control services including termite and bed bug control. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service catered to all your pest control, termite control, bedbug control, and animal control needs. Through dedication to our customers and our commitment to quality, we can offer you the best service in the pest control industry. Contact us for more information about our pest control and animal control services.

Offers by Environmental Services Pest Control LLC on Angi

09/11/2016

Description of Work
Dave was not only true to his word, but took care of the huge hornets nest himself that was hanging from our tree out back from a low branch. My grandkids were due to be coming soon, and I couldn't let them go outside to play for fear of this nest! It was over a foot long and as wide! He is such a great guy and personality, I'm looking forward to the next nest (LOL!!!)!!!!

12/09/2015

06/19/2013

It was a one-time thing. There is only one way to do it. I have an attic full of insulation. They spread poison up there. Then he showed me some techniques to keep the mice from getting into the house in the first place. They were knowledgeable. They were very responsive and came out the next day. The guy was very professional and knew what he was talking about. I would use him again. He had been ...

Description of Work
I did use TKO Pest Control to get rid of the mice in the attic.

08/14/2012

They are professional, responsive, and effective. The owner Dave knows his stuff, and he will tell you what works and what doesn't. I also have 3 young kids, and he is very sensitive to that and makes sure that the chemicals he uses won't hurt them.

Description of Work
I've had TKO power spray the outside of my home and spray the inside for the past 4 years.

03/16/2012

He was the only one who was able to get rid of them. I feel like I have him out year every year for something different. He is very knowledgeable. Dave is someone who actually knows the study of bugs. He even tells you interesting information about them. I had a rat in my yard one time. He gave be a trap. He said that they will just go in and that will be it. He is just really super. He is just a ...

Description of Work
I had a stinkbug problem.

07/23/2007

I felt they were knowledgeable and did a good job.

Description of Work
They exterminated for ants inside and outside of my 1800 square foot home.

10/25/2005

THEY HAVE EXCELLENT SERVICE. I USE THEM ANNUALLY TO EXTERMINATE. THE TECHNICIAN IS PLEASANT, & THE APPLICATION IS QUIET, EFFICIENT, & ODORLESS. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

Description of Work
THEY DO ANNUAL INTERIOR & EXTERIOR EXTERMINATION PROTECTION FROM ALL PESTS, WITH ANT BAITS PLACED INSIDE TO CONTROL A LITTLE PROBLEM.

09/11/2016