Davis Painting LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2014

We are a Customer service company who happens to do Painting , power washing, and staining in the process ! Our motto is We do things right! We give back to our community! We create life long customers! Please check us out on the web at www.davispaintingllc.com or give us a call today to put the color back in your life! Super Service Award winners for 2015, 2016, and 2017...

Maintain it All LLC

Maintain It All is an Exterior Home Maintenance Company specializing in Driveway Services and Home Power Washing. We also offer various other exterior maintenance services. As a company accredited with the Better Business Bureau, we guarantee 100% Satisfaction. Call today for your free estimate.

Offers by Maintain it All LLC on Angi
Hynes Roofing & Siding

Hynes Construction, Inc. is a family owned and operated business serving our community for over two generations. As a Professional Contracting Company, we are current members with the National Roofing and Contractors Association (NRCA), and the Painting and Decorating Contractors of America (PDCA), certified by the Cedar Shake Bureau in Washington DC, and a Master Elite Contractor with GAF, the largest roofing shingle manufacturer in the United States. Additional Email - hynes.construction@yahoo.com. Additional DBAs - Hynes Construction, Hynes Home Improvements, Hynes Home Improvements Inc, Premier Painting By Hynes.

Jay Conlen Painting

Professional quality at affordable prices. Super Service Award winner each year on Angieslist. Owner operated, never any subcontractors. Free estimates.

08/07/2020

We are very happy with the painting and wall paper removal performed in our home. They were punctual, courteous, and diligent in their work. Jose was in constant communication with us to make sure we were happy with the progression and made suggestions that really made the rooms perfect. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Quality Painting

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

04/17/2020

My exterior painting project when great from start to finish. The communication back and forth on the estimate, logistics and payment arrangements was clear and easy. The painter arrived on time, was friendly and professional, and the painting job was executed perfectly!

Description of Work
Painted exterior gables on my house, way up high near peaks of roof

Category contractors,house painters

08/30/2019

Davis was able to start quickly, finished quickly with no delays. First-rate job.

Description of Work
Painting of house exterior

Category house painters

Thank you very much for your business! It was a pleasure working with you .

11/29/2018

Excellent work done by Davis Painting. I was very impressed with the quality of the work and professionalism of the workers. They were punctual, neat and very nice people to have in my home for a week. I would highly recommend this company, and I will be using them again!

Description of Work
Interior house painting

Category contractors,interior painters

Thank you so much for your business ! It was a pleasure working with you .

10/27/2018

Timely, responsive, reasonably priced and excellent work. Shutters on house look terrific

Description of Work
6 pair of exterior shutters on house .... 3 on 1st floor, 2 on 2nd floor and 1 on 3 floor windows. Painted

Category house painters

10/10/2018

I was quite surprised that they wouldn't honor their deal on Angie's List, which was part of the reason I asked them for a quote. Their price that they quoted was the highest of all the contractors we got quotes from (not by much). Seems shady that they would offer a deal and then quote a high price and not honor their deal. On the plus side, they were very quick and punctual on getting me a quote though.

Description of Work
Power washing siding

Category pressure washer

08/06/2018

First of all, Davis Painting is extremely well organized. (We had previously had them power wash both porches.) Previously the floors had not been properly painted and the steps had not been treated at all, so they needed sanding and primer as well as paint and stain. Colby, the owner, explained how this would be done and made sure the color would match. He got us on their schedule right away. The crew showed up early and went straight to work. The result looked better than new! Their attention to detail was meticulous and it's evident that they take pride in their craftsmanship.We will certainly call on them for future painting needs and recommend them.

Description of Work
Painting the floors and staining the steps of our wraparound front porch and screened in back porch; painting , plus priming and painting approximately 75 feet of 5 foot cedar fencing.

Category house painter

08/01/2018

Andrew and Kyle arrived at 8 am and got to work cleaning and flushing all the gutters on our 2 story house and garage. We have a lot of tall evergreens, so there was quite a bit of debris to clean out. After the gutters were done, they power washed the wraparound front porch and screened back porch floors and siding until they were spotless. We are very pleased with the result. They are coming back next week to stain the porch floors and steps, and paint a set of steel doors and the backyard fence. Davis Painting is extremely well organized, professional and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Power Washing and gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning service","pressure washer

05/22/2018

They are very responsible, efficient, and responsive and did the work quickly. There was problem with the power washing that shouldn't have happened. Colby took quick responsibility and paid for the damages. I was very impressed by this. I would highly recommend them as Colby is a man with true integrity.

Description of Work
I hired them to paint a new fence and to power wash the brick and flagstone patio. I asked them specifically not to touch the windows.

Category house painter

05/16/2018

I recently hired Davis Painting to power wash the outside of my house and other parts of my property. The job was well done. I had gotten several estimates, and Davis was able to quote me the best price. The workers were prompt and efficient. The job was done promptly. I am considering hiring Davis for some interior painting based on the excellent job they did with the power washing. I will also recommend this company to my neighbors.

Description of Work
I hired Davis Painting to powerwash my house, deck, fence and shed.

Category pressure washer

Interior & Exterior Painting. Pressure washing. Deck staining. gutter clean out. Historical Painting.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check