Blackforest Landscaping

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2010

Blackforest Landscaping & Snowplowing, Inc. is a full service landscape maintenance, hardscape and concrete company. We are registered with the Office of the Attorney General as a Home Improvement Contractor....

Morel Co

Concrete Driveways, Concrete Pouring & Repair, Stamped & Decorative Concrete, Sidewalks, Curbs, Patios, Tennis & Basketball Courts & more. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/17/2017

I used Blackforest Landscaping and Snowplowing for almost 20 years at my prior residence. They were dependable, and did quality work. I used them for lawn cutting, spring/fall cleanup, mulching, etc, as well as unscheduled jobs such as tree removal. I've relocated within the past year, so I don't use them anymore, but I would highly recommend them for all landscaping needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn cutting and fertilization, leaf removal, spring/fall cleanup, mulching, hedge trimming

CATEGORY landscaping

07/09/2012

I contracted Blackforest to do a pretty extensive lanscaping/hardscaping/lighting renovation on my property. Their pricing was competitive, higher in some areas and lower in others, and I decided to go with them. I'll start by saying their customer focus is severely lacking. The proprietor was continually slow to respond to my communications, and he generally prefers to reply by text, which I find...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape renovation: Front flower beds remodeled/reshaped; new plants plantedRear flower beds remodeled/reshaped/removed; new plants planted; grass seed sown where applicableRear walkway paver stones removed and grass seed sown in its place Hardscape: stamped poured concrete front walkway in place of paver stones Lighting: installed lighting along front walkway and in front flower beds

CATEGORY landscaping

Spring clean-up, leaf removal, mowing, trimming, pruning, mulching, snow removal, bed maintenance & edging, patios, walks, driveways & retaining walls.

Ask For Details