Alex's Cleaning Service

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2010

Service...

Handy House Cleaning

Cleaning Service Maid

Family owned and operated business since 1995. We specialize in all types of housecleaning. We offer a referral program; for every new referral referrer, gets a free house cleaning. We know your time is very important, so when life gets busy or you just need time to yourself, we're here to help. Hire our professionals to keep your home clean, so you can spend your time with your passions. We are insured and bonded, and all of our cleaners go through a vigorous background check and screening process, so you can feel confident about the people who clean your home.

Offers by Cleaning Service Maid on Angi
JD Service Cleaning

At JD Service Cleaning our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 3+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

08/31/2014

It went great. I called the day before to find out when was the soonest I could schedule an appointment and was happy to hear that they could schedule me for the next day. The owner came out personally and did an excellent job. Before he started cleaning he changed into a clean pair of shoes. He gave the soiled areas additional attention. You would never guess this carpet is 20 years old because it looks so new now.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for two rooms and hallway

07/15/2013

It was not good. They sent three different people out because I just wasn't happy and they were not good cleaners. They just did surface cleaning and I paid them $20 an hour and they were here like for half an hour. Alex never even came in to check on our house or anything. I called him and said I was not happy, so he somebody else and I called him again, so he sent somebody else, and we just got rid of them eventually. He is very responsive but he doesn't have the right people. They were very professional.

Description of Work
I used Alex's Cleaning Service for general housecleaning.

Category house cleaning

We have been providing weekly cleaning services for this customer since September 8, 2012. We all make mistakes and it is not fair to give us such a low grade after using our service for 43 consecutive times.

06/26/2013

They were available to help out the same day and I needed that! Really got me out of a jam with company coming and i had a bad back!! Very polite and efficient. I will use again.

Description of Work
I hurt my back and needed fast help...company coming and they responded and cleaned my house the same day. Very polite and efficient. Will use again.

04/23/2012

They are the forth cleaning service I tried and I am going to stick with them. They are very good and nice. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I use Alex's Cleaning Service for housecleaning. I started using them from this year.

01/29/2012

Same day turnaround - polite and easy to work with. Particularly happy as I was out of town on vacation trying to arrange this and they made it simple!

Description of Work
I had an emergency where I needed to turn a condo around for a new tenant ASAP. I called Alex's cleaning service and they were able to do it that day. Not only that, but they worked around the new tenant's schedule as requested. They were punctual and I was thrilled with the quick turnaround. The only thing I can fault them for is not being especially quick - they charge $28.00 per hour for one person and it took them 3 hours to clean 500 sq ft. But, if that's their only fault, I'll take it. I would certainly use them again.

04/26/2011

Alex returned my inquiry promptly (within 1 hour) and was able to accomodate us on the day we needed. He arrived exactly on time and did a fantastic, thorough job (we have 2 dogs who shed A LOT!) at a very reasonable price. He was extremely professional from start to finish. We are planning to have him do our windows next.

Description of Work
Cleaning of wall-to-wall carpet on 2 floors of house, 1 L-shaped sofa, 1 regular sofa, 1 love seat

Category carpet cleaners

House cleaning, carpet cleaning, window washing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal