Alex's Cleaning Service

Richboro, PA 18954

Service

08/31/2014

Andrew B.

It went great. I called the day before to find out when was the soonest I could schedule an appointment and was happy to hear that they could schedule me for the next day. The owner came out personally and did an excellent job. Before he started cleaning he changed into a clean pair of shoes. He gave the soiled areas additional attention. You would never guess this carpet is 20 years old because it looks so new now.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for two rooms and hallway

07/15/2013

irene F.

It was not good. They sent three different people out because I just wasn't happy and they were not good cleaners. They just did surface cleaning and I paid them $20 an hour and they were here like for half an hour. Alex never even came in to check on our house or anything. I called him and said I was not happy, so he somebody else and I called him again, so he sent somebody else, and we just got rid of them eventually. He is very responsive but he doesn't have the right people. They were very professional.

Description of Work
I used Alex's Cleaning Service for general housecleaning.

Category house cleaning

We have been providing weekly cleaning services for this customer since September 8, 2012. We all make mistakes and it is not fair to give us such a low grade after using our service for 43 consecutive times.

06/26/2013

Terri B.

They were available to help out the same day and I needed that! Really got me out of a jam with company coming and i had a bad back!! Very polite and efficient. I will use again.

Description of Work
I hurt my back and needed fast help...company coming and they responded and cleaned my house the same day. Very polite and efficient. Will use again.

04/23/2012

Andrew W.

They are the forth cleaning service I tried and I am going to stick with them. They are very good and nice. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I use Alex's Cleaning Service for housecleaning. I started using them from this year.

01/29/2012

Nicole H.

Same day turnaround - polite and easy to work with. Particularly happy as I was out of town on vacation trying to arrange this and they made it simple!

Description of Work
I had an emergency where I needed to turn a condo around for a new tenant ASAP. I called Alex's cleaning service and they were able to do it that day. Not only that, but they worked around the new tenant's schedule as requested. They were punctual and I was thrilled with the quick turnaround. The only thing I can fault them for is not being especially quick - they charge $28.00 per hour for one person and it took them 3 hours to clean 500 sq ft. But, if that's their only fault, I'll take it. I would certainly use them again.

04/26/2011

Amy C.

Alex returned my inquiry promptly (within 1 hour) and was able to accomodate us on the day we needed. He arrived exactly on time and did a fantastic, thorough job (we have 2 dogs who shed A LOT!) at a very reasonable price. He was extremely professional from start to finish. We are planning to have him do our windows next.

Description of Work
Cleaning of wall-to-wall carpet on 2 floors of house, 1 L-shaped sofa, 1 regular sofa, 1 love seat

Category carpet cleaners

BrightSide Window Cleaning

BrightSide is a Fully Insured experienced and family-friendly interior and exterior cleaning services company. We work with both Residential Window Cleaning Philadelphia PA and Commercial Window Cleaning Philadelphia PA clients. BrightSide offers a variety of services including Window, Screen, Chandelier, and Gutter cleaning, as well as Pressure Washing. We're also proud to offer a variety of other services for hard to reach places.

2022 Super Service Award

Jani-Icon Inc.

We specialize in carpet cleaning services and more! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

D.W. Cleaning LLC

"Where spotless cleaning comes to your door!" We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! With more than 10 years in business, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team is dedicated to making your house feel like a HOME! We offer cleanings for Move in/out, One-time Deep cleanings, and regular cleaning services - Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Once a month. Give us a call to schedule a FREE QUOTE.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

House cleaning, carpet cleaning, window washing