Advanced Plumbing Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2007

We are a small company with only 3 employees and this allows us to control the quality of work that you recieve. We bill upon completion of job and payment is to be received within 30 days from completion of work. The company owner/primary service technician has been a licenced plumber since 1989 and is presently a master plumber....

Family owned and operated father & son team serving Eastern PA. Helping customers improve their water by providing the highest quality water softeners, UV systems, Reverse Osmosis systems and filtration to name a few while always being very competitively priced. Please contact our office today for your free estimate at 610-737-6402.

*Call Us Today for a FREE estimate on a new Water Softener or Drinking Water Systems* We install only the best equipment available. Our goal is for your family to have the safest drinking water possible. We don't just purify it but we can get your water biologically safe as well. 10% discount for all seniors and veterans. PLEASE CALL FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE TIME, verses utilizing the message center or the request-a-quote feature.

Regional Water Treatment company. Personalized service. WQA (www.WQA.org) certified water specialists and installers. In business over 50 years. Mainly serving Chester, Montogemery, Berks and Bucks counties, although we go further! Fully insured and properly licensed.

04/25/2017

One person came to complete the job and it took about 2-3 hours. He left the area clean. I trust this company.

Description of Work
They replaced my water softener and water heater.

01/12/2017

This is the first time we've ever had them here because of the water heater. It's a father and son business. The son was here and he was very polite and professional. I would definitely use them again. They gave us a window between 10 and 2. They did call my husband because they had his phone number. They did call and let him know which then he called me because he was at work but they let him kno...

Description of Work
Advanced Plumbing Services installed our water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

02/15/2015

Bryan was very thorough in repairing our laundry pump and corrected other mistakes from the original contractor that installed it. We were very impressed with his expertise; he was honest and took his time to fix our plumbing issues which we were relieved to get taken care of properly. He cleaned the area when he was done and was friendly, and we felt comfortable with him in our home which means a...

Description of Work
Repaired laundry pump and fixed other plumbing in this area because not properly installed by another contractor.

12/12/2014

We have used him several times, very responsive. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Repaired a leak.

12/03/2014

Perfect transaction Bryan (and his helper, Brian) arrived early (after calling us first), started working and kept working until done. they did the job professionally and cheerfully and also gave me advice on resolving a plumbing problem I didn't know about by myself. I felt the price was very fair. We couldn't be more pleased and I highly recommend Advance Plumbing.

Description of Work
Installed new kitchen sink, faucets, garbage disposal, toilet and yard faucet isolation volve.

Category plumbing

All residential and commercial plumbing, installation of all residential and commercial hydronic (hot water)heating and boilers, water heater repair/replace, water softener installation, sewer and water service installation/replace/repair.

No drain cleaning or unclogging of drains. No 24 hour emergency service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal