Roofing Logic

Founded 1978 • With Angi since September 2014

1991 Rosedale rd

Quakertown, PA 18951

Roofing Logic has been a family owned, price competitive business for over 35 years, operated by GAF Master Elite Roofer and Structural Engineer, Leslie Rogers. We specialize in Roofing, Siding and Windows. All of our staff and personnel are trained and certified by GAF and Owens Corning. We use 6

08/06/2020

William C.

We were at the point of replacing our roof and did an extensive search for a roofing company. After speaking with several companies we chose Roofing Logic, based in Quakertown, PA. Leslie, the owner, provided a very clear, informative and low-pressure presentation, offering many options based on price and type of materials available. Results were excellent and we were extremely pleased with the professional, hardworking crew, who arrived on-time and worked diligently to complete the project in a timely manner. Mike, the foreman, was on-site throughout. But the story continues. Just a few months later we were hit by a severe storm that did extensive damage to the outside of the house. Of course we called Roofing Logic back to do the work, this time including a new roof, siding, rake metals, fascia, soffit, gutters and downspouts. Again the results were excellent. We especially appreciated Leslie and Mike making several trips to assess our damage and helping us work with the insurance company to ensure that all damages were properly identified and repaired. Leslie, Mike and his entire crew are professional, on-time, thorough and extremely courteous. Our projects were completed in a timely manner and the job site was left spotless upon completion of the project. Pride in the company and crew is evident in all they do and we highly recommend Roofing Logic for high quality work at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Replace roof, skylights, siding, fascia, soffit, rake metals, gutters and downspouts.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

11/14/2018

Nick S.

This is a great company, and I was really satisfied with the job. From my initial meetings with Leslie, the owner, through the actual work, it all met and even exceeded my expectations. Roofing is never inexpensive, but it was a fair price for the work performed, roughly at the middle of the other estimates I received. Like pretty much every roofer these days, Roofing Logic's business model is to bring in a large crew and finish the entire job in one day, but these guys don't cut any corners and it's clear they take their work more seriously than other roofers. They are also very clear about what additional costs could potentially come up once the job gets started, for instance if they find any rotted sheathing or beams that need to be replaced. In our case, they replaced a few sections of plywood underlay, and I knew in advance what that would cost, so there were no surprises. Leslie is excellent at managing expectations, explaining the work that will be done, and following up on phone calls. I was equally happy with the new gutters and downspouts; they subcontract this, and the guy who does the work was excellent.

Description of Work
New asphalt shingle roofing on a home with a pitched roof, dormers, and covered back porch. New gutters and downspouts throughout.

11/06/2018

Arla P.

Leslie Rogers of Roofing Logic was the only Roofing Estimate salesperson who came with an aerial photograph of my roof knowing exactly how large it is. I got several estimates and his proposal was by far the most comprehensive, with high quality materials and the credentials of a certified and award winning roofer using GAF shingles. He was prompt, and followed up on all inquiries. And even given the delays this summer created with weather he managed to fit me in a timely way. His crew arrived before the sun was up and began working right away. They finished the job by the time I got home from work with no sign that they had been there except for my gorgeous new roof!

Description of Work
a new roof

10/19/2018

Christian K.

Went awesome, the team got started early and finished in one day! They did a fantastic job cleaning up after the job was done. Leslie kept me informed of when they were planning on starting, and kept me in the loop as the job date was approaching.

Description of Work
New roof installation

09/24/2018

David M.

They did a great job,it was promised as a one day job and that is what it was, completed and all debris cleaned up and removed.

Description of Work
New roof including all plywood

09/17/2018

Jeff R.

Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing... I contacted Roofing Logic for 2 jobs that I needed performed. I spoke with Leslie and ended up scheduling both with him. Leslie makes a wonderful impression and is great at marketing himself. However, in less than 6 months there were issues with both jobs. J-channel was left off of a siding job resulting in the new siding blowing right off the house. On the other job, flashing was omitted causing water intrusion. I contacted Leslie dozens of times over a 4 month period to have him resolve the issue. Initially I was falsely promised it would be taken care of. Then I was given one excuse after the other. These excuses ranged from unpaid bills to blaming the material used. Finally, Leslie completely ignored me. Given no choice, I ended up paying other contractors to fix the work. I understand that no one likes doing warranty work, but it is part of the job. Leslie is a great salesman, but anyone can make a sale. What sets a great business apart from the rest is how they take care of the client after the sale. Sadly, that is where he fails. Buyer beware.

Description of Work
Siding Install and Repair

07/11/2018

Lisa H.

Roofing Logic was responsive & professional from start to finish. They immediately established a rapport with us & earned our trust - their credentials are impressive & they back them up with a strong work ethic across the team. They continued to earn our trust throughout the project & did high-quality work. We are very happy with our new roof!

Description of Work
Home's Roof Reshingled

03/14/2018

Kathy C.

It could not have been a better experience. The job was done with real professionalism and skill. The roof is fantastic! I would definitely recommend Leslie and Roofing Logic to my family and friends. Great service!

Description of Work
New roof on garage

03/12/2018

Amanda Y.

I had a few consultations with roofing services, but my meeting with Logic Roofing was the best. Leslie took his time to educate me and explain carefully the process of installing a new roof. I felt confident in making decisions with his guidance. The quote he gave me along with details of what exactly it covered was clear to understand, and the quote was fair and honest. The crew was at our house early in the morning and finished by noon time. They even went above and beyond with a few custom requests I asked for. I would recommend this roofing service to others and use them again.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

02/06/2018

Suzanne M.

Outstanding, professional service. Leslie came to our house, gave us a quote, outlined the work in detail. Everything was completed according to his quote to a tee!! I highly recommend, the best contractors I have ever encountered. Mike and his crew were here bright and early, moved things out of the way, completed the job , not a piece of debris left behind and put everything back in place. If you do get a lower quote for your roof from another contractor, which I don't think you will, forget it, you will not get the job done with the expertise anywhere near Roofing Logic!! Thank you so much Leslie, Mike & Roofing Logic's crew!!

Description of Work
New Roofing

12/20/2017

jennifer K.

The crew arrived on schedule and completed the roof in one day. They were courteous, skilled and professional. Their clean up was thorough. Overall it was a very positive experience and I appreciated the customer service, The workers even fixed a broken downspout for free. Quality work at a competitive price. I wouldn’t hesitate to use this company again.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof

12/05/2017

else G.

Leslie, the owner of Roofing Logic, makes a wonderful appearance and you think you have found an honest roofer, the kind of person you would like as a friend and you want to invite him to your Thanksgiving dinner. Learning Leslie of Roofing Logic is not the friend he wants you think he is, as he will say "a customer for life", has been a huge disappointment and makes you doubt your own ability to judge people. His crew arrives early and can slap that new shingles on in half a day. They cover the bushes while removing old shingles, but remove the cover when they are installing the new shingles. As they cut to fit new shingles, they throw the scraps of shingles off the roof and these black pieces leave huge black marks on the deck--it was like trying to remove fresh tar from the deck surface. However, our leak continued. He sent a couple of guys who applied silicone caulking where the roof line meets the side of the house. Still didn't fix the problem. Leslie insisted it was a siding problem and not a roofing problem. He recommended we replace the siding to fix the leak. More than 10 phone calls/voice mails, and emails asking him to please give us a price to repair the leak and an estimate to replace the siding along with a date for the repair with no results. He kept stalling us, promising to send a crew and never did, With winter approaching and the water still running down the inside of our garage wall, it was now 5 months of chasing after Roofing Logic with no results, when we finally called Eiseman Roofing from Chalfont. They removed the roofing shingles on the area of the house where it leaked and found that Roofing Logic had applied a straight flashing rather than a step flashing on the step down area of the roof. Also, Leslie made a big deal out of using an ice and water shield under the roof shingles during his presentation; however, Eiseman's men found no ice shield installed on the section where they removed the shingles. We paid Eiseman to complete the roof repair--install step flashing and ice shield. We had purchased a GAF Golden Pledge Warranty from Leslie but didn't call GAF because Leslie kept insisting it was a siding issue and not a roofing issue. Apparently, under the Golden Pledge Warranty the roofer is responsible for any leaks or problems for the first 2 years and not GAF. But what do you do when your roofer won't admit it's a roofing problem and won't do the repair?? As for the new roof fan they installed, it runs constantly. Leslie sent a man to adjust the thermostat. Now it still runs constantly, all day and night except when the sun shines, then it goes off. Endless amount of phone calls and emails requesting the fan be replaced to no avail. Leslie stood on our front step looking up at our gutters with their numerous corners and joints/seals as I explained that the gutters leaked from all the seams and the front step becomes icy in the winter from the constant dripping. Leslie said he installs seamless gutters as he is looking up at the various corners and seams on our gutters. We went ahead and contracted for new gutters. Leslie apparently sub-contracts the gutters, he doesn’t have a crew working for him, and after the install we saw all the same corners and joints as on our previous gutters. Leslie explained that, of course, it was impossible to install gutters over the front door without seams, so we now have the same kind of gutters we had before.

Description of Work
Roofing shingles replaced, there was a leak, Also replaced gutters and roof fan.

Category gutter repair, roofing

At Roofing Logic, we take all of our customer's concerns very seriously and welcome all feedback. We are very distressed that this customer is not 100% happy with our company. We have tried working with Ms. [Member Name Removed] for months and will continue to work with her until all of her concerns are relieved. Ms. [Member Name Removed] is mistaken that the roof we installed was or is leaking. Ms. [Member Name Removed] had a leak coming from her siding that she failed to mention to us prior to the new roof install. We later came to learn that this had been causing a leak for many years and Ms. [Member Name Removed] had filed an insurance claim due to the leak. In an effort to help Ms. [Member Name Removed] I spoke to her insurance company. The adjuster told me he had given her money for this problem previously. I was uncertain of the amount of the internal damage and pressed him to send someone out to readjust the initial claim. I worked with her insurance adjuster. He had a roofing contractor inspect the roof and he called me personally and assured me the issue was not our roof install. His exact words were "the issue is with the poor design of where the siding meets the roof and it has been leaking for years". The adjuster also told me that they will not cover poor workmanship from the builder. I called Ms. [Member Name Removed], who was in Connecticut for a month, to tell her about the siding. She asked me about doing the job and I explained we would not be able to get to it until after Thanksgiving as we were booked until then. I find it interesting that Ms. [Member Name Removed] claims that my roof install is bad, the fan is bad, the gutters are bad, but, by the way, can you come repair all the damage caused by the leaking siding. When Ms. [Member Name Removed] first called me about the leak, I immediately sent our site supervisor out to look at the problem. He called me from the property to tell me that the leak is coming from the siding. He took photos of the problem area to show to Ms. [Member Name Removed]. See attached photos. We also had a representative of GAF inspect the roof install to further assure Ms. [Member Name Removed] that the roof was installed properly and the leak was the same leak she has had for years and it was coming from the siding. At that point, Ms. [Member Name Removed] realized the leak was coming from the siding. However, despite our inspection and the photos we took to show Ms. [Member Name Removed] of the obviously old staining from the leak behind her siding, along with her insurance adjusters assessment and the GAF representatives inspection report, along with Ms. [Member Name Removed]'s full knowledge that this leak had been going on for years, Ms. [Member Name Removed] is now insisting the leak was from our roof install and that the roof just happened to be leaking at the exact same spot as where the siding leak had been for years. Ms. [Member Name Removed] mistakenly states that we applied straight head wall flashing where step flashing should have been used. We have photos of the area at issue that our foreman took when he was inspecting to find the problem. They clearly show the step flashing used in that area. Ms. [Member Name Removed] is also mistaken that ice and water shield were not applied. Both unbiased roof inspections, by Ms. [Member Name Removed]'s insurance adjuster and by the GAF representative, show that all required GAF materials were applied properly. GAF will not warrant a roof if their inspection shows that the correct materials were not used. Ms. [Member Name Removed]'s roof is warranted by GAF with their Golden Pledge warranty, which is the highest quality warranty that GAF offers. Ms. [Member Name Removed] also states we "slap shingles on in half a day". In reality, as GAF Master Elite installers, we follow all Manufacturers guidelines for a properly installed roofing system. We use six nails in every shingle. We do strive to complete each roof within one day as we realize the install can be disruptive to the homeowner. We accomplish this by having a solid and highly trained crew that work together every day of the week and are accompanied by our Project Manager throughout the install. Ms. [Member Name Removed] also states that the roof fan runs constantly. We have checked on her complaint at least three times and it was not running inappropriately at any of those times. The insurance adjuster also noticed no problem with the fan and neither did the GAF Representative. However, we are willing to still work with Ms. [Member Name Removed] to try to figure out her concern with the fan until she is satisfied. We replaced Ms. [Member Name Removed] gutters with new seamless gutters as the old gutters were leaking. Ms. [Member Name Removed] now states that the gutters we installed are not seamless. They are seamless. Most gutters today are seamless from point A to point B. Any inside or outside corners must be applied. I upgraded one of the gutters to a K6 (wider and deeper) on one side of the garage due to the volume of rain water that side receives. I have explained this to Ms. [Member Name Removed] many, many times and she stated that her son agreed and told her it would be impossible not to have seams at the corners. She then agreed and seemed to grasp the concept but now is falsely stating that the gutters installed were not seamless gutters. There are no seams on any area of the gutters except the corners. Along with the GAF Golden Pledge warranty, which only 2% of roofing contractors are able to offer, we also give a 10 year workmanship warranty and we will not leave a customer unsatisfied. Therefore we would be happy to work with Ms. [Member Name Removed] to resolve any problems. We strive for excellence in customer service and have over 200 five star online reviews that we have worked very hard to earn. This is our only negative review in over 25 years. It is disheartening that Ms. [Member Name Removed] has decided to leave such a negative review for us despite being assured by her insurance adjuster and the GAF representative that the issue was never the roof and was always the same siding issue. As the owner of the company, I can accept any level of constructive criticism however I find it most distressing that Ms. [Member Name Removed] decided to attack my character in such a personal and distorted way. I strive for complete transparency and honesty in all areas of my life, and I take great pride in the company and reputation I have built through many years of hard work and diligence. I also appreciate each customer and will always go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service. That is reflected in my many positive reviews on various sites and the many referrals we receive each day. I have gone above and beyond to try to help Ms. [Member Name Removed] resolve her issues and to help her to understand the source of the problem and will be reaching out to her to continue to try to resolve her concerns. Leslie Rogers, Roofing Logic Also, I reroofed at least 5 homes in her development - Please refer to her Neighbors review on Angie's List 4/19/17: The entire process went great, they were on time, efficient & cleaned up everything after finishing the job. I was very nervous about getting a new roof. Constantly worrying about all the things that could go wrong & the potential nightmare scenarios some contractors cause homeowners with shoddy workmanship & or additional cost etc. Well Leslie Rogers, a 100% hands on owner & Certified by GAF as Master Elite, walked me through the entire process beforehand. Delivering on all his promises from price (as estimated to the penny) and services to be performed. Besides for replacing the entire roof they did 2 other very small jobs too, without nickel & diming me. In fact Leslie included them for free with the purchase of the roof. (Thank you Leslie for your kindness of including them, it is very much appreciated ! ) On install day his manager & lead roofer, Mike made sure everything was done & done right. Bottom line, I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing to replace their roof !

09/18/2017

Brad B.

Very well, while price was on the higher side of expected, Lesie responded in the middle of their busy season and installed the roof within 2 weeks of providing the estimate.

Description of Work
Needed 11 Square of roof installed on new plywood. Original roofer lined up to re-roof was a no show. Roofing Logic/ Leslie was only contractor out of 5-6 I called to actually show up at my house and provide an estimate.

08/16/2017

Charleen H.

They were punctual, polite, and very reasonably priced. They did excellent work and I was very pleased that the job was done quickly and with such professionalism.

Description of Work
Had gutters and downspouts replaced.

Category gutter repair

08/02/2017

Linda O.

This is the company to use! Leslie and crew are wonderful, very professional and polite. The work was done in one day, everything installed and cleaned up. His price was the best one I received, he uses GAF materials, and guarantees his work. My new roof looks wonderful! I will be recommending him to everyone I know!

Description of Work
I had a new roof put on my house.

07/26/2017

david G.

The reviews for Roofing Logic are no joke. I can substantiate this just having my roof completed. The install was terrific. Leslie's remarkable team of workhorses and on site inspection by Mike was outstanding especially during the blistering heat. These guys came out and did a steady stream of machine like work from showing up early till final clean up. They installed all the products I had in mind for the job and Leslie added his expertise recommendations to make sure the job was done the "Old School" way ,no corner cutting, just the right way to do it. Job site manager Mike was great, approachable, patient and calm. Leslie was great from start of estimate to end of job. Wow. Communication was never broken in this process and that was most important from me. Roofing Logic deserves Angie's List super service award in my opinion. I will recommend Roofing Logic to everyone I know. Thanks Leslie.

Description of Work
Complete tare off of old roof and Installation of entire new roof.

07/10/2017

Robert D.

Roofing Logic did an excellent job on our new roof. Leslie Rogers and his crew installed the roof in about 7 1/2 hours and removed the debris from the old roof immediately using a mobile dumpster. We would recommend Roofing Logic to any homeowner who needs a new roof.

Description of Work
We needed to remove our old roof and replace it with a new one. As part of the roof replacement, we had eave ventilation installed as a supplement to the ridge vent. Having both the ridge vent and eave ventilation improves air flow in the attic.

04/19/2017

mark M.

Description of Work
Full replacement of an asphalt shingle roof

03/29/2017

Lynne S.

From initial consultation through completion of the job Leslie and his team were fantastic to work with. They arrived on time, completed the job in 1 day and cleaned the area of any debris. The price and quality of the work was fantastic. I never hesitate to recommend Roofing Logic. We are considering putting in all new windows and Roofing Logic will be my first and probably only call. Five Stars!!

Description of Work
New Roof and new gutters.

03/27/2017

william L.

I would highly recommmend Roofing Logic. This was not and easy site to access, nor was the existing condition of the house ideal. No problem for these guys. Leslie committed to getting the job done in one day and made it happen. This is an historic home that my partner and myself bought as a restoration project. The bad roof had done serious damage to the home. Leslie moved the date forward for us which really made all the difference. The crew was on time, everyone worked carefully and safely. Excellent communication from start to finish. We were able to coordinate a number of factors on a tight site in a short order because Leslie stayed focused on the details. I got a base estimate with a top end variable price. They managed to beat that outside price despite working a long, long, day with a five man crew. I simply could not ask for more.

Description of Work
remove the old roof, demo sections of the old roof deck, repair rafters, replace areas of roof deck, apply the new roof and side cleanup/debris removal.

03/26/2017

Caryn A.

My fist impression of Leslie Rogers, owner of Roofing Logic, was an honest gentleman doing business. He went over everything with me while walking the perimeter of my home. He came in with the lowest price, the best quality of materials and the most thorough 50-yr warranty. There was an extreme issue with my roof due to an improper installation of an addition years ago. It was perplexing. I say honestly, that Leslie did not quit until it was corrected properly. He added materials to the job and refused to accept extra fees. His team was respectable and hard working. They arrived 2 weeks earlier than promised at 7am and were cleaned up and gone by 4o'clock. Leslie Rogers truly went above and beyond to please me. He holds strongly to his quality of work and is impeccable with his words. I feel honored in having found Roofing Logic and recommend him with my highest recommendations.

Description of Work
To my dismay, I was told I needed a new roof! I went on-line to random roofers with good reviews and also 2 roofers I was familiar with. I received 4 estimates.

03/26/2017

Thomas C.

My brother recommended Roofing Logic after they had replaced his roof. Seeing how nice his roof looks, I decided to call them. Roofing Logic did excellent work. The procedure and materials were discussed in great detail before the job began. There was a variety of roof shingle colors from which to choose. The latest roofing materials and technology were utilized. The company is GAF certified. The roof is well-warrantied. The installers arrived right on time. They were able to accommodate a Saturday morning installation, which was an advantage. They were professional and cordial and finished one hour earlier than had been originally proposed. All original roofing materials were removed. The roofing deck was inspected thoroughly before installation of new roofing materials. The property was cleaned of all debris related to the job and old roofing materials were carted away. The roof looks amazing and really gives the house a new look! I am extremely pleased with the outcome of this project and have already recommended Roofing Logic. I will continue recommend this company to anyone who needs a new roof!

Description of Work
The provider replaced the roof on my house.

03/25/2017

Robert G.

Great workmanship very professional and job was done in a timely manner

Description of Work
Roofing of house and shed

03/20/2017

Dan M.

Very well. Work done thoroughly and promptly, and cleanup also.

Description of Work
Replace roof

03/14/2017

Stephen K.

The crew showed up and did the job while I was at work. The door was fit perfectly with no gaps, rubbing, or issues of any kind. They removed the old door and there was no evidence they had been there at all; other than the new door.

Description of Work
Replaced non-functioning sliding glass door with a french door I purchased previously.

Category roofing, doors