GenPro Power Systems

Founded 1991 • With Angi since April 2012

In business since 1991, GenPro Power Systems is a full service Residential, Commercial & Industrial Generator Sales, Installation and Service company. We proudly offer the Kohler & Generac line of generators but service all major brands. We are a Titanium Kohler dealer and provide the highest quality installation and service in the area. We primarily cover Bucks and Montgomery Counties but also cover portions of Berks, Chester, Delaware, Lehigh and Northampton Counties. GenPro is a completely in-house company; providing the electrical and gas line work necessary. We provide complete turnkey solutions for generator projects. There are two licensed master electricians and one licensed master plumber on staff as well as generator technicians. We install natural gas lines and propane lines. Protect your home or business by having a stand-by generator professionally installed today....

Monyer Electric, LLC

Having a home backup generator something that can truly bring you piece of mind when a power outage happens. Monyer Electric has been providing automatic backup generator services to the residents of Southeast PA since 2006. We offer a wide variety of Generac automatic standby generators and we will help you from start to finish in finding the perfect home backup generator that will fit your specific needs. Depending on what you are looking for, we offer propane backup generators and natural gas backup generators. Whether you are looking to purchase a standby generator for your home or business or possibly both, you can be rest assured that you will have a durable and extremely reliable working backup generator. Our team here at Monyer Electric is made up of certified specialists that are factory trained and certified to work on all Generac products. From installation to maintenance and repair we are here to help you with all of your backup generator needs. If you are undecided on what kind of automatic backup generator you need we are here to help you find the perfect backup generator and make sure you are completely satisfied with your selection. We can help break down the difference in all of the backup generators we offer to help you better come to a decision. We will also provide a free interactive presentation of what your home will look like once you have selected a home backup generator and we will be able to provide you with a professional, customized, installed price instantly. Please give us a call at (610) 678-6653 so we can answer any questions you may have and get started today on finding the perfect backup generator for you! EXCLUSIVE TO ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS: CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE AND RECIEVE A SPECIAL PROMOTION FROM YOUR CONSULTANT!

Brandon Electric Inc

Brandon Electric, Inc., has been serving Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, and Chester Counties for more than 30 years. Our company is licensed and fully insured. We offer 24-hour emergency service and our crews are radio dispatched daily in your area. We carry workman's comp for all our employees and never use sub-contractors. All of our trucks have company signs and our employees wear uniforms. We have 10 fully stocked and radio dispatched trucks in your neighborhoods daily. Award winning. Cost is determined by the job. 16 employees. Travel charges may apply. Additional phones - (215) 947-2203, (215) 657-4303, (610)565-1400, (215) 244-9120, (215) 355-6520.

Offers by Brandon Electric Inc on Angi
Omega Electric

Get residential electrical services from experienced professionals with flexible hours at Omega Electric Inc. Our services include, new installations, rewire, repairs, home wiring, service upgrades, pool, spa, hot tub wiring and home appliances or hook-ups. We are I.C.C. Registered, fully insured with honest and up front pricing. Find experienced interior or exterior lighting installation and get top brands like Progress, Kichler, Sea Gull, and Lightolier. Call us and find a live person on the other end of the phone line 24/7! Get peace of mind knowing all of our work is guaranteed. Ask about our electrical work warranties. Financing available for all credit types and income.

Offers by Omega Electric on Angi

11/17/2021

My experience with GenPro Power Systems was that the entire team (including the office staff, the installers, and company owner) were extremely professional, trustworthy, efficient, cooperative, helpful, thorough, reliable, knowledgeable, and conscientious throughout the entire project. GenPro is the model of what a contractor should be. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Installation of a generator and circuit breaker panel

06/12/2018

After researching multiple companies, we used GenPro Power Systems for our whole-home generator project. From the first phone call, to the initial consultation to the installation, EVERYTHING went perfectly. We cannot say enough about how knowledgeable and professional this company is. They are truly the best of the best!

Description of Work
Whole-home generator

Category generator service

06/27/2017

Jay and his team are awesome. True professionals from start to finish. I had lots of questions prior to our install and over the course of about 2 months Jay answered them all promptly and comprehensively. The install was as smooth as it could have been. We had a 10 minute power outage about 2 weeks after install and the system works perfectly. We fully expect it would do so during extended outages as well.

Description of Work
Generator install

01/31/2017

Went on schdule, as planned anb a very efficient job with no mess during or after. System works well

Description of Work
Installed whole house generator system and now maintain it

01/05/2017

Very responsive and helpful professionals. Work done in about 90min and everything was clearly explained. Will use again for next service call.

Description of Work
Annual service for generator

10/17/2016

They are true professionals, so it went just fine. They know what they are doing.

Description of Work
Generator I stallation

07/19/2016

I had a standby generator installed last year by a different company, and when they wouldn't honor the 1st maintenance included I decided to find another company....and am I glad I did. Jay Vorchheimer, the owner of GenPro, came out and discovered that the gas piping to the generator wasn't sized correctly, and during an outage of over an hour the unit would shut down. We have been fortunate that during the time we've had the system we've only had minor outages. While I wasn't happy to spend the money on the repairs for something that should have been done correctly when the unit was installed, I'm very happy that I now have a generator that can work for a prolonged period of time. GenPro was great to deal with from the moment I called. When I scheduled the basic maintenance I was informed that the owner of the company looks over all new units the first time they get serviced....and I'm so glad he did. Highly recommended without any hesitations. .

Description of Work
Did maintenance to my Generator and discovered and issue.

Category generator service

01/29/2016

Wow!!! Very professional from the time Jay arrived to do the estimate. First class all the way. Rare to find a master electrician and plumber in one. Could not have been any more impressed with the quality of work, price or professionalism of Jay and his partner. Will definitley hire again. Also, the office staff was very friendly and helpful. Quick responses from the whole team. True professionals. If you want it done right and to be satisfied with the results, you would be crazy to call anyone else.

Description of Work
Installed Ceiling Fan Ran electrical wire for to a wall that did not have electrical Installed TV on wall Relocated wiring for and installed a kichen light Swtiched out a few light switches Installed kitchen sink Converted plumbing in kitchen for sink to go from two drains to one Disconnected an unused gas line

Category electrician,lighting,plumbing,ceiling fans

09/13/2015

I was referred to GenPro by a neighbor who had a generator recently installed by them and was very pleased. Jay came and did a very thorough evaluation of my needs and provided a proposal which I accepted. The office staff (Melissa and Lynn) handled the township permitting and assisted with the requirements from Peco. Post installation they also handled setting up the electrical inspection and requireed Township inspections. On the day of installation Jay and his employees arrived on time and did a very professional installation and clean-up. They were very patient with my questions and provided thorough explanations. After the installation was complete Jay spent time demonstrating the generator operation and ensuring that I understood everything I needed to know about it.

Description of Work
Installed a Generac whole house generator.

Category electrician

09/02/2015

GenPro Power Systems did a beautiful job communicating with us throughout the project. When we first met with Jay, we felt that the price was on the high side, but he was very thorough and confident about educating us about how the generator works, both technical and practice aspects. With a toddler (and now with a second baby on the way), we wanted to make sure any power emergency situation would not require us to relocate or to go into survival mode for an undetermined length of time. Although the price seemed a little high, we decided to go forward, and we are pleased with our decision. Having this generator has provided a peace of mind that is priceless. The people at GenPro remained calm and professional throughout the whole process (particularly Melissa and Jay), especially when things became more challenging with the HOA. On the day of actual installation, a team of several people (about 6-8 people) came and were courteous about coming into our house (respecting our no-shoes rule) and spending the majority of the day camped outside where the generator was to be installed. Everyone was gracious and good humored, while being professional and respectful. We have signed up for a maintenance contract which has a technician come back to our home twice a year to make sure everything is running smoothly. The one thing I was surprised about was that when it runs the weekly self-check, the generator is loud. It's not disruptive or unbearable, but just a little louder than what I expected. Ultimately, I am fine with it, especially if it means that we will still have heat in the winter and a working refrigerator if the power does go out. The one area I felt was on the "not very professional" side was a technician that had to come by when I realized the generator light was not green (which means the weekly self-check ran successfully), and we had a big thunderstorm on its way. They came out and serviced it (turned out the gas pipe connected to the generator was turned off), but I also go an earful about being more diligent about checking the green light, and that if this were a real emergency, I would have been charged time and a half. It's nice to know that kind of information, but this particular technician seemed to be scolding/reprimanding rather than being informative. Aside from this one small, slightly negative experience, we are happy with the rest of the work from GenPro. We recommend their work highly, as well as the peace of mind that comes with their finished project!

Description of Work
.Installed back-up generator in September 2014, which included all paperwork submissions to our HOA and obtained all required permits from the township.

Category electrician

Generator sales, installation and service - Generac, Kohler & Cummins Residential, Commercial & Industrial Generators; Monitoring for Standby Generators; Preventative Maintenance Plans; 24 hr. Emergency Service; Residential, Commercial & Industrial Electric & Plumbing Work; Reviews can be found on our website: www.genpropa.com

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available