G and S construction

Founded 1979 • With Angi since July 2011

4.2

Veteran family owned and operated and proudly doing business in western Pennsyvania and eastern Ohio since 1979. References upon request. Zero call backs in over 30 years. If you are not happy, we are not happy. When we sell you a job, we are there, not someone you have never seen before after we sell you the job. When you commit to us, we commit to you. You deal directly with us. If we need to bring in a sub contractor, we will be there with him/her the entire time the work is being done....

Veteran Drywall Co.

We are a small, 2-4 person crew, Veteran owned drywall company. I started out as a union carpenter who did commercial work, hanging drywall and metal studs, and ended up transitioning into a business for myself. Im a Us army veteran who did construction for 6 years while in the service. I love helping people and doing quality work, i make sure that i hire and have help that has the same mindset.

Benny's Excavating and Hauling

Here at Benny's Excavation, we specialize in any form of digging and hauling. We can do any thing ranging from irrigation, utilities, yards, walls, and pools, to any form of hauling stone, dirt, equipment, or vehicles! We are a veteran owned, and operated business, who has over 9 years experience.

Professional Construction Solutions

GAF MasterElite and Owens Corning Platinum Installers. Family owned and operated. Our expectation is 100% customer satisfaction, 100% of the time!

04/09/2015

Original work completed in an appropriate time frame. Follow up gravel work never completed after repeated phone calls by me and assurance by owner it would be completed. .

Description of Work
Pole building for garage.

Category pavers, gravel,doors

09/10/2014

Description of Work
Built a pole building for garage as planned; punctual, work done in |timely fashion. However, follow up attention did not happen.

Category garage builders,doors

07/24/2014

He came out the day I called him and gave me a price right then and there and said he would do it the following week for me because I was anxious to have it done asap. He was there within a few days and did everything I had asked him to and did a great job! Very easy to talk to and nice and professional. Did great work. I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
He put a beautiful glass sliding door in my family room going to the backyard, as I had no exit from my home on the back of my house or any easy way to have my kids go outside and play.

Category doors

08/09/2013

The service was great! The crew arrived on time; everyone did their job & the project was finished in about 1-2 weeks. This included shingles, vinyl siding, concrete floor, electric garage door & a "man" door with an alcove (where packages may be left out of the weather by USPS, UPS & FedEX) with an inside door that's lockable so that what is in the garage is not left completely vulnerable to thie...

Description of Work
Constructed a pole building garage.

Category concrete repair,siding,garage builders,doors

05/30/2012

We called George ( I posted a queston on the Pulaski Township facebook page asking for a reliable and honest contractor) and he came two days later, then gave us an estimate, watched auctions for a good priced door. He determined that he could not do anything other than custom order, so he did ( he did not ask us to pay until the job was finished) and got the door in and came the day after it arrr...

Description of Work
George had to order our custom made French Door . He ordered it ,delivered it and installed it within 5 weeks of our initial call. George ordered what we wanted , they did a great job and we are aready planning our next project with him. It is hard to find honest business men.

Category contractors,replacement windows,doors

general contractor; handyman, siding, doors, windows, decks, garages, barns and sheds