SANATOGA WATER CONDITIONING

Founded 1958 • With Angi since May 2006

80 N. Charlotte st

Pottstown, PA 19464

Regional Water Treatment company. Personalized service. WQA (www.WQA.org) certified water specialists and installers. In business over 50 years. Mainly serving Chester, Montogemery, Berks and Bucks counties, although we go further! Fully insured and properly licensed....

03/28/2022

Frederick S.

Never disappoints! I've had two water tests conducted on my home. During the most recent John shared his knowledge and expertise on not only the Well tank pump that was in serious need of replacement but also options for my water softener. I never felt pressured to commit to something I didn't need. They made sure I had all the information and let me make a decision based on what made sense for me. Great experience from first call to final product!

Description of Work
Replaced Softener and Well Pump Tank

01/09/2020

Shashank N.

The work was done professionally. No issues. The sales guy was easy to talk to, no high pressure. And the install went just fine. And the product has been doing well since.

Description of Work
Water Softener Installation

Category water softeners

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, We appreciate your business!

11/11/2019

Richard K.

Shawn did an bery good jod all tje way around.

Description of Work
Water filtration

06/13/2019

Shashank N.

The sales guy (John) showed up on time. And he was very professional, no high pressure selling. Allowed me to think. No issues in scheduling the install once I made the decision to go with it. Only issue I ran into was that I had a few instances where they would'nt pick up the phone when I call.ed But seemed like the message that I left was being passed along. That and the guy that did the install picked up the wrong sized salt tank before he came over for the install. But then, the office sent the right sized one and the install still happened on time. So, all good.

Description of Work
Water Softener Install.

Category water softeners

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for taking the time to share your experience on Angie’s List. We apologize for the misunderstanding with the tank size and have adjusted our internal communication to improve timeliness and efficiency. We are glad “all is good” for you. – John, Owner

12/14/2018

Albert P.

John was the absolute best and a true professional. Sanatoga was quick to respond, work with me via email (my preference) to schedule a time, and John showed up right as scheduled. John clearly knew every detail of the water softerner I had and how to fix it. Absolutely would use again and recommend to others!

Description of Work
Water Softener was broken (likely a power surge)

11/17/2018

Darren S.

There are many unethical, unhelpful, and unknowledgeable water treatment companies out there, so watch out. Based on my one interaction with Sanatoga, I believe they are the polar opposite: ethical, helpful, and knowledgeable. I had John visit for an assessment of the well water treatment system at the house I recently purchased here in Coatesville. Compared to other water companies that I invited to perform the same consultation, Sanatoga was a breath of fresh air -- just what I was looking for. No hard sales pitch, no scare tactics, and no outright lying about what equipment upgrades I may or may not need. I will reach out to Sanatoga if and when I do have a legitimate question or need related to my well water system.

Description of Work
Home well water filtering system assessment and consultation

Category water softeners, wells

Thank you for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We do strive to make the entire experience as easy and low pressure as possible. We are so glad to hear that we are being seen in this way. Thanks for taking the time to share with us!

06/26/2018

Mary M.

They arrived within their window of time that I was given when the appt was made. Very courteous, professional and pleasant. They explained to me what they were going to do before starting the job. Removed old system, installed plastic piping on old existing pipes to prevent accidental turning on of the water and disposed off old tanks.

Description of Work
Old water softener unhooked and removed

Category water softeners

Thank you for your review! I"m glad that we were able to meet your expectations and look forward to working with you again in the future.

06/11/2018

Allison T.

The initial visit for sales was great. When we agreed on service, the team dropped the equipment off at the house and they forgot to take the old system out that was already disconnected and ready to haul away. When the system was installed by my husband, our sales rep/tech came to set everything up and show us how to operate the system. I was told he seemed frazzled and stated we were missing a bag of salt that we had purchased with equipment but it wasn’t left for us. Overall a good experience considering another company was almost double the price for similar water system, but my husband seemed uneasy that the gentleman that came to set up seemed almost out of his element. I would recommend them to others - an easy transaction overall!

Description of Work
Purchase and delivery of water softener and RO

Category water softeners

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the time that you took from your day to let us know how we're doing. If you have a minute, please let me know where we could improve in the areas of responsiveness and quality. - Jessica (610) 326-9803 thanks!

06/01/2018

Harriet P.

John did a good explaining the various softener options available. I also wanted a separate hard water line for an under sink filter. I did not go with the water filter option of Sanatoga just bought a cheaper under sink filter from Amazon. There was no additional installation cost for the filter. I also scheduled a follow up after the installation. There was backup of water in the salt drum but John was able to fix that quickly , no issues since then. He explained the control panel again. I am happy with Sanatoga's service and the Hellerbrand water softener equipment isn't as expensive as the other brands.

Description of Work
Water softening

Category water softeners

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!

03/02/2018

Debra B.

Terrible. This company was amazing when I first started using them 10 years ago. Sorry to say that they have a technician who does not represent the company well. He lies and if you lie to me - I just can't trust you and I certainly don't want you in my home. I found him tinkering with my well system's electrical box cover when he was in my home to service the water system (adding soda ash, changing filters, and UV bulb). He had taken it off (requires a screwdriver) and was clicking the electrical current to the well pump on/ off. I heard it going on/ off so I entered the laundry room where my water systems are located. When I asked what he was doing he said that since he was certified to service wells, he wanted to take a look... This company does not service my well. However, their service calls are billed based upon the time the technician is in your home and he would spend a lot of time doing 'other things' t to make the job longer. After many of his visits, I had collected a ton of concerns including that his last visit caused a major problem with my well, I had to have the electrical and gauge replaced. The well company showed me exactly what they thought he had done to cause the problem. That cost me about $1,200. to repair the well. Plus my soda ash system had been malfunctioning for years and my complaints only resulted in the same tech coming out. Over and over and he didn't fix it, he simply argued that it was working fine when obviously it wasn't. Finally I disengaged the whole system. I spend a Saturday morning in the store speaking with John the owner. After speaking with John about my experiences and my concern that my system is down, he promised not to send that tech out to my home again. But when I called to set up the next service, the office manager said that tech (Steve) was the ONLY trained staff but backed off of that position once I told her about my conversation with John the owner. Was she lying to me too? When the new (different) tech came out - what a difference experience! It took him 1/2 the time it took Steve because he wasn't trying to extend his stay. First, he didn't ask me to find a water hose so he could service the system, he had one on his truck that was drink water safe (I had to previously buy one after Steve's first visit because he used another hose I had that was NOT drink water quality); he didn't ask me to find a 'tool' that he could use to mix the soda ash with hot water because he had one - what another surprise to me. Third, he didn't ask to use my Ph drop tester (not very accurate) to test the water because he had a digital one (when asked, he looked at me oddly and said it was the way they always test...surprise to me as it was not my experience). Four: he tested each component of my system and found a ton of problems -- all of which he fixed on the spot. The last bill was about $550. The difference in how my business was handled was as if night verses day. Although he replaced a number of the components of the water system and replaced the filters and bulbs, it took him less time that previous visits just to replace filters and bulbs. Wow! I realized exactly how terribly I had been treated. I asked the company for a discount and I expected an apology and a steep discount. Mainly due to the fact that after experiencing a great technician, I could see how many hundreds of dollars (or, over 10 years, thousands of dollars) I had wasted in the past because they sent a tech to my home with zero customer service values and zero business ethics. So in the end I have a system that finally works properly. But the company has stated to me, in writing, (wish I could underline those words) that they really didn't do anything wrong.....but offered a $100 discount for customer satisfaction! If your water quality is as important to you as it is to me and my family, find a company who actually demonstrates concern for their customers and promptly resolves system issues.

Description of Work
Service to water conditioning system

08/09/2017

Lydia M.

Excellent! We are so glad we were referred to Sanatoga!

Description of Work
We are going through the process of buying a house and the FHA loan requires certain water tests. Sanatoga has been wonderful to work with, sampling the water, providing the necessary tests, and helping us navigate the process. They are extremely helpful, responsive, and thorough. They provide excellent customer service both over the phone and through email! A wonderful company to work with.

07/31/2017

Gregory R.

Very well. Showed up on time, did nice work, and very thorough communication. They even offered to return to the house to give us a "once over" on the system since I was not home when installed.

Description of Work
I needed updating and corrections performed on our water distribution system in a new home. This included adding a prefilter, re-routing some lines to ensure that all water went through the UV filter, and a new drain for our neutralizer. They also replaced the UV light.

07/21/2017

Frank S.

Initial install was good, but after some time the water got more particulates in it and they had to come back because the softener was clogging. Installed an additional pre-filter to protect the softener. That works well. Recently I washed the pre-filter and did not correctly turn on the flow in the system (rookie mistake) being new to water softener/filters. The system was not working correctly. They came out the next day. Quickly found the issue, showed me my mistake and cleaned out the system, all at no charge. Great Service! The office staff and the service staff are courteous, considerate and efficient. This is a class A small company that cares about quality and service.

Description of Work
Installed water softener and filtering for a new home with a well.

06/20/2017

Michael W.

We had a problem on Mother's Day. The owner came out on Mother's Day to fix the problem.

Description of Work
We hired them to install a water softener.

04/11/2017

William W.

Great product selection; on-time installation

Description of Work
Water softener installation

03/21/2017

Frank S.

We have well water. I think the initial system that was put in wasn't sufficient. We ended up having them come back and add additional components. So, I think it could of been better if I don't know, maybe do some better analysis and understanding what our water system was like. It probably isn't completely their fault, but either way it seems like we had to have them back a couple times to get some issues fixed that our water system wasn't filtering properly, so we had to get them in. Ultimately, they had to actually replace a tank, which they did and that part was excellent. The initial consultation and analysis on the water system, the well water we had was not complete. The price was good.

Description of Work
I had a water treatment system put in my house.

02/17/2017

Joan C.

very pleased and happy for the emergency response - thank you.

Description of Work
I had an emergency and John responded for which I am very greatfull. John pressed the reset button that I didn't know about. I thought the cost was high.

Category wells

01/12/2017

Stephen C.

They did it very professional, they did a good job, did it on time. Didn't damage any of the stairway or the carpet or anything so I was very happy. The quality of the components are definitely there I mean it's really good quality components and they had a tricky install in our basement so I think it was definitely worth it.

Description of Work
I use Sanatoga Water Conditioning for water softening services.

12/29/2016

Robert P.

Great. This is my third time calling Sanatoga. In my last house they put in a water softener/whole house carbon filter. In another house they reviewed my water test and honestly told me I didn't need anything. This time I had a pinhole leak in copper pipes and slightly acidic water. I spoke with Sanatoga on Friday and they installed the system on Tuesday. The work was neat and they cleaned up some work from the prior owner's contractor from when the water softener was put in.

Description of Work
Add an acid neitralizer

11/15/2016

John T.

They were out 3 or 4 times when they first installed it trying to get the right balance but once they got it, we had no issues. They were very thorough and they had no problem coming back time and time again until they got the exact balance correct for us.

Description of Work
We've got water system put in. We have well water and there was heavy iron. They came in and tested it. We actually have 2 of their systems. One was salt because it's hard water and the other was to get rid of the minerals that we have because we have heavy mineral in our water.

05/16/2016

Robin S.

I am new to the situation of water testing, monitoring systems and dealing with DEP. John and his secretary have been a valuable asset to the child care center and the operation of water monitoring. He provides excellent service! He and his secretary are always available to answer questions. They respond almost immediately to any concerns or confusion that I've had. When an important concern came up in dealing with DEP, John showed up at my door the next morning and went over and above his responsibility to me. I would strongly recommend his company.

Description of Work
Sanatoga Water Conditioning is my "Operator".

02/08/2016

john C.

AWESOME - they came out assessed the situation provide a couple of options and installed with no issues - also provide follow up - great job!

Description of Work
installed a whole house water softener

02/03/2016

Andrew W.

Excellent customer service, Betsy, the sales woman, and Steve, the installer, were great to deal with. I did not like that the softened water was running to my fridge water and they came out and fixed the issue promptly.

Description of Work
Install water softener and sediment filter

02/01/2016

ROXANNE M.

I woke up at 5 a.m. and had no water! I called Sanatoga Water Conditioning because they had installed a new water pump for me this summer. I wasn't sure what the problem was: whether it was with the recently installed water pump or if there was a problem with the well. I called the emergency number at 5 a.m. and by 7:30 that morning, John, the technician was at my house to diagnose the problem. He discovered it was a faulty well pump. He left for a short while to get the necessary materials/parts and arrived back with another technician to assist in the retraction of the faulty pump and installation of the new pump. By noon, my system was fixed and I had running water again. Not only did they work very hard to complete the installation but they did a fabulous cleanup job.

Description of Work
Installed a new well pump.

01/06/2016

Justin B.

Installation was professional and quicker than anticipated. Installed softener and ran all necessary plumbing and electric. No mess was left; installer was courteous and answered all my questions well. Free consultation beforehand and good follow-up afterward. If you're in the market for a softener I'd recommend these guys. Price was competitive and they were flexible with my install dates. Having never had a softener (despite living in a high-hardness area) and then having one, I'm very very glad I made the move.

Description of Work
Installed 30k Hellenbrand ProMate 6.0 DMT with bypass and meter control valve + 150 pounds of salt.

Category water softeners

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your review and your business!!

EPA Water Consultants

EPA Water Consultants™ is an award winning locally owned and operated company whose owners and staff strive for excellence and complete customer satisfaction. For nearly two decades we have worked with homeowners, homebuilders, and businesses throughout to solve multiple water-related problems. EPA Water Consultants™ is a HAGUE Quality Water products dealer. We have a complete and competent service department that can repair most makes and models of water treatment equipment. EPA Water Consultants™ handles storage tanks, pressure pumps. We want to be "Your One Stop Water Shop" for all of your water related needs. EPA Water Consultants™ has a complete and competent factory trained Service Department with licensed technicians that can repair most makes and models of Water Treatment Systems. Whether you purchased it from EPA Water Consultants™ or someone else, our licensed technicians can install and fix virtually any water treatment equipment brand on the market! ■Culligan ■Rayne ■Sears ■DMS ■Aqua Masters ■Bruner ■Hague ■Star ■Water Boss ■GE ■Lindsay Hydrogaurd ■Alamo and many more... Ask for the best and you’ll find EPA Water Consultants

Valdel Plumbing

Residential Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Service. Owners have over 30 years of experience. Proudly servicing Montgomery County, Chester County, Delaware County and lower Bucks County with professional, personal and timely service. Guaranteed respect for you, your time and your home. No job is too big or too small. Call us today for Expert Service, Quality Products, and Affordable Price!

Offers by Valdel Plumbing on Angi
    All Seasons Comfort Control LLC

Our Experienced HVAC Technicians Always Put Our Customers First A family owned and operated business, All Seasons Comfort Control started in 2002 when Jeff Long and his son Chris joined forces to share their knowledge, skill, and expertise. All Seasons Comfort Control was founded on the concept that as a family business, we would treat our customers as family and their best interest will always comes first. We decided then that we will only offer the highest level of quality products and services. We wanted to be different- we wanted to be the company you can trust for honest answers, fair pricing, quality workmanship, and friendly service. We are proud to say that these core principles have not changed. Based in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Jeff, Chris and the rest of the All Seasons HVAC team work hard to provide the best heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and gas fireplace service the region has to offer. As a result of our high standards and customer-oriented efforts, All Seasons proudly has a 99% Satisfaction Rate which has led to continually being awarded Customer Care™ Dealer status by American Standard, a distinction given to only the very best heating and air conditioning professionals in the industry. In recognition of our dedication to customer service we have also been awarded the Angie’s List Super Service Award, the “Best of” award, the “Top Rated” award, and the “Elite Service” award by Home Advisor as well as voted the best HVAC Contractor in Bucks County multiple years in a row by the “Bucks Happening List”. We are very proud to have received these awards and others and dedicate ourselves everyday to continue to offer unmatched customer service. SERVICE AREAS: Bucks County, PA Portions of Montgomery County, PA Portions of North East Philadelphia, PA Portions of Mercer County, NJ

PA006571
    Pennsylvania
    Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
    01/06/2024
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential and commercial sales, installation, rental and servicing of water conditioning equipment (whether we installed it or not) including water softeners, reverse osmosis, ultra violet, pH control, pumps, filters, salt, dechlorination, chlorination, oxidation, deionization, and FREE water testing of copper, nitrates, total dissolved solids, iron, chlorine, carbon dioxide, pH, hardness, alkalinity

general plumbing