GarageTek of Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

62 Robinson St Ste 1

Pottstown, PA 19464

We design it. We install it. You enjoy it! it's easy with GarageTek to get your garage makeover. GarageTek is the 1 rated garage system. We have a complete room solution that will revolutionize your garage. When you choose GarageTek we guarantee a seamless home improvement experience. Go ahead, get

01/09/2017

Anatoly I K.

We ordered replacement from website. Ordering was easy and shelf arrived quickly.

Description of Work
Replacement of broken shelf.

04/07/2016

REEVA G.

Description of Work
They had advice concerning their products, from which we selected. They covered our garage walls, and installed the storage pieces we had ordered. The result is that we can use our garage to park our cars!

01/14/2015

Catherine G.

Description of Work
Original install in 2004.

Glenda K.

They were quick. It took them 2 days to do it. They cleaned up after themselves. They did everything that handymen or construction people should do in your house. They did their job very well. The price was outrageous but I really wanted that plastic covering.

Description of Work
They covered the walls in the garage with plastic sheathing over the sheetrock and there were hooks where I could hang things.

Linda P.

I liked it. It was very good. They were here when they said they would be and the guys was very nice and very accommodating. They were nice people to work with. I would recommend them because of their quality and service. They are more expensive than some other people but it is worth it. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They redid the garage walls.

09/26/2014

Description of Work
Garage door services.

08/30/2014

Francis B.

I had a very good experience with them. They had a complete line to do the inside of my garage.

08/30/2014

Gabriele J.

It was a fair price.

Description of Work
They renovated the inside of our garage.

Category home & garage organization

Thanks very much for your kind words and A Rating. It is very much appreciated and we hope you continue to enjoy your GarageTek system.

Alice H.

Description of Work
The garage update was done in 2008, but they have been out since (last in 2011, I believe) to adjust a few things; all adjustments were at no charge--even after all these years. The house is now 60 + years old and original garage was a horror when I moved here 40+ years ago. In 2008 I decided to finally make the garage as updated as the rest of the house and contacted three different companies. Garagetek was the only one that could meet all my requirements (cabinets off the floor, cabinets movable and height adjustable), they offered floor coverings, ceiling coverings and the most incredible 2" thick oak workbench (butcher block/kitchen quality wood. The wall paneling is guaranteed for life against cracking and splitting. They removed two layers of existing sheet rock, moved electrical outlets to more accessible locations and fitted the ceiling panels between existing pipes and the ceiling, removed mice nests and dealt with walls that were uneven and not plumb. Getting the "new" garage from Garagetek changed the entire way I view the garage. It was a complete overhaul. The GarageTek representatives asked me what I planned to do in the space and then after careful measuring, designed and drew what the garage would look like after renovations with various levels of installation ( one, two, or all walls, + ceiling, + floor). They worked with me to create a organization system that suited my lifestyle AND it still works today. I thought I could do without a particular cabinet, but I was wrong. They came back with the cabinet and installed it at no extra charge, except for the cabinet. Any time I need more brackets, I call and they send them out (or deliver them if they are in the neighborhood). I got the entire package, all walls, ceiling and floor. The floor is great!!!! Anyone who sees the garage is in awe! There is a place for everything. The shelves hold dog food, cat food, paper towels, cleaning supplies, cases of water; the cabinets hold tools, nuts & bolts, electrical miscellaneous, paint and other outdoor tools; brackets hold window screens, Little Giant ladder extensions, gardening tools and supplies (shovels, weed whacker, rakes), ladders, extra chairs, and the list can go on & on. If I had another garage, I'd have GarageTek back in a heartbeat. The price is high but the quality of product is there and the customer service is great too!

Category remodeling, home & garage organization

Wow! Thanks very much for your kind words and A Rating. We hope you continue to enjoy your GarageTek system.

Catherine G.

Description of Work
3 walls including shelves, cabinets, workbench and hooks.

Steven M.

Description of Work
3 car garage (all walls floor to ceiling). Couple bike lifts and several shelves.

Carole F.

Description of Work
Installed a storage wall on one entire side of garage. It's still as functional and attractive as it was new. It has enabled us to reclaim the garage and organize all our yard equipment. Installer was personable and professional, kept the work site clean and was finished when expected. I can't believe I waited so long to do this!

Kathy M.

Description of Work
I used them in 2006. They installed their system on the walls of my garage including cabinets, shelves, hooks, baskets and a workbench. I absolutely love it. The biggest draw for me is that spiders don't like to build in the cabinets or walls. They will attach to anything sitting on the floor. I have enjoyed the organization of everything. Calling to get additional items for storage is less than ideal. Here, their responsiveness is poor.

01/12/2011

Robert L.

The installation was completed in a quality manner. The installers were friendly, courteous and professional. The worksite was left neat and clean. The garage is now much better organized.

Description of Work
Panelled 2 walls of garage with their channelled siding. Installed work bench, cabinets, shelves and various hangers.

Garage Experts of Eastern PA

Your garage makeover begins with our Garage FX® epoxy & polyaspartic flooring. Our installation experts specialize in turning old, dirty, or cracked concrete into a beautiful flooring surface that will make your garage the envy of the neighborhood.

AIC - All Inclusive Construction

Full service remodeling company servicing Montgomery County and surrounding area. All Inclusive Construction has been servicing the area for 14 years. We work on variety of home improvement projects. Owner and operator Peter is on all jobs from start to finish. Call today to schedule a free estimate!

Offers by AIC - All Inclusive Construction on Angi
    Berrios Construction LLC

Carpentry work ranging from decks to remodeling and finishing kitchens, bathrooms, and basements. I have worked in construction for 10 years. Berrios Construction is a brand new company and I am very eager to build a good reputation and provide quality work every time. No job is too small.

Offers by Berrios Construction LLC on Angi
    General Remodeling
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about GarageTek of Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey

How is GarageTek of Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey overall rated?

GarageTek of Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are GarageTek of Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey open?

GarageTek of Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey is open:

What payment options does GarageTek of Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey provide

GarageTek of Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does GarageTek of Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey offer free estimates?

Yes, GarageTek of Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey offers free project estimates.

Does GarageTek of Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, GarageTek of Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does GarageTek of Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey offer a senior discount?

Yes, GarageTek of Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey offers a 5% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by GarageTek of Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey?

Yes, GarageTek of Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey offers warranties.

What services does GarageTek of Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey offer?

GarageTek of Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey offers the following services: Custom Built Garage Systems, Storage, Organization, Lighting, Cabinets, Activity Racks, Flooring, Shelving, Bins, Brackets, Workstations, Hobby & Ceiling Mounts.