Drainmen Plumbing Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2011

4.4

About Drainmen Plumbing Don t let things get out of control call Drainmen Plumbing today! All of our experts are on-call and will answer any question or concern you may have. We are open 24/7. Give us a call today to set up an appointment! Drainmen Plumbing can handle all your plumbing needs, from residential plumbing to well-pump installation and repair. Drain Emergencies Please call Drainmen Plumbing 24/7 at (484) 366-9362 for any drain emergency. One of our on-call experts will respond quickly! Special Offer Get 20% off any drain cleaning service and FREE pipe inspection via video with drain cleaning! Please mention yellowpages.com when you call about this special offer. CALL DRAINMEN PLUMBING TODAY FOR YOUR FREE ESTIMATE AND CONSULTATION, (484) 366-9362!...

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

Family owned and operated father & son team serving Eastern PA. Helping customers improve their water by providing the highest quality water softeners, UV systems, Reverse Osmosis systems and filtration to name a few while always being very competitively priced. Please contact our office today for your free estimate at 610-737-6402.

EPA Water Consultants™ is an award winning locally owned and operated company whose owners and staff strive for excellence and complete customer satisfaction. For nearly two decades we have worked with homeowners, homebuilders, and businesses throughout to solve multiple water-related problems. EPA Water Consultants™ is a HAGUE Quality Water products dealer. We have a complete and competent service department that can repair most makes and models of water treatment equipment. EPA Water Consultants™ handles storage tanks, pressure pumps. We want to be "Your One Stop Water Shop" for all of your water related needs. EPA Water Consultants™ has a complete and competent factory trained Service Department with licensed technicians that can repair most makes and models of Water Treatment Systems. Whether you purchased it from EPA Water Consultants™ or someone else, our licensed technicians can install and fix virtually any water treatment equipment brand on the market! ■Culligan ■Rayne ■Sears ■DMS ■Aqua Masters ■Bruner ■Hague ■Star ■Water Boss ■GE ■Lindsay Hydrogaurd ■Alamo and many more... Ask for the best and you’ll find EPA Water Consultants

04/25/2019

Excellent! Highly recommended! They took time to work on the clog, and to make sure everything was good.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink clogged

10/13/2013

Mike came to my house within a few hours on a Saturday afternoon, because I told them I have been without a sink, dish washer, etc. Told him I had new counter tops installed and he actually came with me on a 10 mile trip to Lowes to make sure I got all the correct and necessary parts to get the job done. Then he came back the next night on a Sunday to fix one more thing with the sink at no charge....

Description of Work
Installed new kitchen faucet, fixed leak under sink, hooked up garbage disposal and dish washer and fixed the toilet.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

05/05/2013

They responded immediately and fixed the problem. While there we had them address a few other issues and they fixed them immediately and did not take advantage of us. We also had them come out in March 2013 because we were told that we needed a new well expansion tank by another company. They were honest and showed us that we did not need another tank. The tank was working fine. I would recomend t...

Description of Work
Called them for a leak found in our upstairs bathroom.

04/02/2013

The job went smoothly at a fair price.

Description of Work
Our toilet was leaking. Mike came out within 45 minutes of calling and fixed the problem which was a leaking pipe out the back of the toilet. He had the part, fixed it and was in and out quickly. This is the second time we used his service.

03/25/2013

the installation went quickly. but within two days, i had no hot water. then he was hard to reach and unwilling to help. once he got me as a customer by poaching me from his lowry job, he left me with cold water and an expensive water non heater.

Description of Work
they installed a new hot water heater. He was working for Lowry when he came to the house. Then he said he "could fix it cheaper himself, not as a lowry rep." I took the bait. he installed a new one, larger than I requested. then, when it didnt work, he claimed that I had to call an electrian, but that the company would cover the cost of the visit. all lies. he just wanted a quick $900.00. he is dishonest.

Drains & Sewer Consultants,Plumbing