Drainmen Plumbing Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2011

4.4

35 Beech St

Pottstown, PA 19464

About Drainmen Plumbing Don t let things get out of control call Drainmen Plumbing today! All of our experts are on-call and will answer any question or concern you may have. We are open 24/7. Give us a call today to set up an appointment! Drainmen Plumbing can handle all your plumbing needs, from residential plumbing to well-pump installation and repair. Drain Emergencies Please call Drainmen Plumbing 24/7 at (484) 366-9362 for any drain emergency. One of our on-call experts will respond quickly! Special Offer Get 20% off any drain cleaning service and FREE pipe inspection via video with drain cleaning! Please mention yellowpages.com when you call about this special offer. CALL DRAINMEN PLUMBING TODAY FOR YOUR FREE ESTIMATE AND CONSULTATION, (484) 366-9362!...

04/25/2019

Benny K.

Excellent! Highly recommended! They took time to work on the clog, and to make sure everything was good.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink clogged

10/13/2013

Jodi M.

Mike came to my house within a few hours on a Saturday afternoon, because I told them I have been without a sink, dish washer, etc. Told him I had new counter tops installed and he actually came with me on a 10 mile trip to Lowes to make sure I got all the correct and necessary parts to get the job done. Then he came back the next night on a Sunday to fix one more thing with the sink at no charge. Very friendly, trustworthy, least of all inexpensive.

Description of Work
Installed new kitchen faucet, fixed leak under sink, hooked up garbage disposal and dish washer and fixed the toilet.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

05/05/2013

Brett T.

They responded immediately and fixed the problem. While there we had them address a few other issues and they fixed them immediately and did not take advantage of us. We also had them come out in March 2013 because we were told that we needed a new well expansion tank by another company. They were honest and showed us that we did not need another tank. The tank was working fine. I would recomend these guys. They are good.

Description of Work
Called them for a leak found in our upstairs bathroom.

04/02/2013

Amy E.

The job went smoothly at a fair price.

Description of Work
Our toilet was leaking. Mike came out within 45 minutes of calling and fixed the problem which was a leaking pipe out the back of the toilet. He had the part, fixed it and was in and out quickly. This is the second time we used his service.

03/25/2013

carey W.

the installation went quickly. but within two days, i had no hot water. then he was hard to reach and unwilling to help. once he got me as a customer by poaching me from his lowry job, he left me with cold water and an expensive water non heater.

Description of Work
they installed a new hot water heater. He was working for Lowry when he came to the house. Then he said he "could fix it cheaper himself, not as a lowry rep." I took the bait. he installed a new one, larger than I requested. then, when it didnt work, he claimed that I had to call an electrian, but that the company would cover the cost of the visit. all lies. he just wanted a quick $900.00. he is dishonest.

02/16/2013

Stephen W.

The job went really well - it was a small job, really, but necessary.

Description of Work
I called this company because I needed a water pipe moved in my basement. We were putting in a drop ceiling and the main pipe coming off the main was in the way. Mike gave me a rough idea of price over the phone and came out the next day to complete the work. The actual price was right on his estimate. He was in and out in about an hour.

02/16/2013

Rebecca D.

Called Drainmen in the afternoon for a clogged bathtub, showed up same day (earlier than quoted) to do the work. He was very professional, courteous & fair priced. Job should have costed alot more due to difficulty of clog but he stuck to his original quote. Will definitely use in the future if any plumbing problems should arise.

Description of Work
clogged bathtub drain

Haven H20

We specialize in water softeners and water treatments! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Zoom Drain

Here at Zoom Drain, we are best known for fast response times and our ability to provide focused solutions to drain & sewer problems. From sinks, toilets and tubs to main lines and sewers, our team of drain & sewer professionals are ready to provide you with fast, expert services.

Ken Schumann Services

Ken Schumann's has been in business for 40yrs, specializes in water heater installations within a 25 mile radius of Souderton. Emergency? Give me a call. Competitive rates and a fast response!

Drains & Sewer Consultants,Plumbing