CHASE TOPPERS CHIMNEY

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2007

Chase Toppers LLC is a family owned and operated full service chimney solutions company, headquartered in northern Chester County in Pennsylvania. We specialize in custom stainless steel and copper solutions to protect the top of your chimney, but also serve every other aspect of our customers' chimney, hearth, and fireplace needs....

Geist Services LLC

Geist Services LLC is dedicated to providing Berks county and surrounding area’s residential and commercial properties with pressure and soft washing services. Fully Insured!

Offers by Geist Services LLC on Angi
Ace Cleaning & Janitorial Services

ACE Cleaning operates in Lancaster, PA and surrounding counties. We offer cleaning services to both residential as well as commercial units. This includes carpet cleaning, exterior pressure washing and janitorial sanitation. Our staff is committed to providing a confident and professional experience and are dedicated to getting the job done when, and how you need it. We are always ready for new challenges no matter the scale.

Strafford Pressure Washing Co

Owner operator since 1983. For a fastest response, please contact the office directly at 610-459-0450. If you must email, please attach a phone number to the email.

07/17/2013

all repairs completed without delay

Description of Work
replaced chimney cap and repainted chimney

Category chimney caps,house painters

12/17/2012

no problem. worked performed as they stated in thier qutotation.

Description of Work
Replaced chimney cap

10/23/2012

I received a quick phone call and the person came to look at my chimney and tell me the work that needed to be done. I was told I'd get an estimate the next day which didn't happen, but after posting here, it appears there was a glitch and I did get the esimate. I was happy with the follow-up and will consider using the company.

Description of Work
Everyone was prompt, professional and courteous. I didn't receive the estimate when promised, but after posting here about it, it appears to have been a sending glitch on their part. I received the estimate after they called me on the phone. Unfortunately, another expense came up, so I'll have to put off getting this work done, but I'm happy with their response and follow-up.

Category chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

Hello Member, My apologies for the mis-communication regarding the estimate we prepared for you. It appears that the estimate never made it out of our accounting system on the 18th of October. I have just resent it and will call you to follow up. Thanks for your understanding. - Tom -- Tom Francis, President Chase Toppers, LLC 610.323.2705

04/06/2012

Prompt return of phone call. Service provider make an appointment at a convenient time and went over the repairs thoroughly. Two days later the repairs were completed in a quality manner.

Description of Work
Sealing one chimney cap and repairing another.

12/06/2011

Punctual, Professional, Job Complete and well done

Description of Work
Replaced Chimney Cap

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

Providing a full line of chimney services like chimney cleaning, chimney caps, chimney repair, and stucco waterproofing! Specializing in custom chimney chase cover solutions, including both pre-fab & masonry chimney chase cover & chimney cap applications in stainless steel & copper.

ASK FOR DETAILS